Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-24-2008, 12:01 PM   #1
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default BHM summer swimsuit thread!

Since its the summer, and we will be seeing BHMs on the beach and at the pool, why not see more on our board.

We haven't had a picture thread in a while, so BHMs post yourself in your trunks!

Ready, go...
Old 06-24-2008, 02:08 PM   #2
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

*got arrested*
Old 06-24-2008, 04:18 PM   #3
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Rabbit, I applaud your single minded focus to cam whoring.

Now come on guys! The woman has needs. Geez! Get with the program.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:24 AM   #4
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sorry...out of luck (or probably in luck)...I've had one swimsuit in the last 40 years. That one was probably 10 years ago, and I never wore it.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:00 AM   #5
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

I'd oblige but I don't have a camera Where can I get an inexpensive but quality camera for taking risque photos?
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:36 AM   #6
orinoco
the porcine peter pan

orinoco can now change their title

I would consider it if it was anywhere near warm enough here in england and there was a pool or beach anywhere within 10 miles of here
Old 06-25-2008, 11:51 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Should any pictures of me in a swimsuit get taken this summer, I'll try to share them. I think this might be the sort of thread to keep bumping and reminding guys, and maybe by the end of the summer there will be a good collection.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:06 AM   #8
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

No photos yet...you guys are gonna make me have to brave the heat and sand at the beach where there's always some eye-candy.
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:47 AM   #9
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking Speaking of EYE CANDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
No photos yet...you guys are gonna make me have to brave the heat and sand at the beach where there's always some eye-candy.
I went to Bonnaroo a week or so ago and with 80,000+ folks..i saw eye candy all day and nite..with temps in the 90s...wooohoo...now if i had the courage or had thought to wear an I <3 FATBoys tshirt.....who knows whom i *mighta* met
Old 06-26-2008, 03:29 PM   #10
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

One year ago, i did fit into this "swimsuit".
Now... mission impossible :>.

So... there wont be any beach pics of me until there'll be a naturism/naked beach for bhm and ffa's :P.

Last edited by mischel; 07-13-2008 at 11:54 AM.
mischel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #11
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Damn, I was actually just down the beach this past weekend too. Didn't snap any pictures, though. Sand/Salty Air is no good for digicams
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:44 PM   #12
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Ready for the pool!

Its hot up here in Seattle right now!! Time to go to the pool and cool off

Last edited by RentonBob; 07-04-2008 at 03:55 AM.
RentonBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:37 PM   #13
homersimpson

homersimpson has said some nice things

This is me getting ready for a day at stoney creek beach...sorry no belly pop'en for ya ladies.

homersimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #14
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Best I could do. My stupid 'camera' in my phone doesn't do high quality pics. Sorry

Last edited by TheMildlyStrangeone; 07-06-2008 at 05:23 PM.
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 07:04 PM   #15
HairyBagel
Beefy McChunks

HairyBagel can now change their title

Did it just get fatter in here?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Probably_Dreaming_of_Cake_by_HairyBagel.jpg (82.8 KB, 745 views)
HairyBagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 07:31 PM   #16
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow! Love seeing you guys in your swimsuits. Can't wait to see more!!!
Old 07-06-2008, 09:14 PM   #17
tribaltattoos75

tribaltattoos75 can now change their title

How about a swimsuit swap post pic for pic

http://www.myspace.com/tattooedled
tribaltattoos75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:44 PM   #18
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribaltattoos75 View Post
How about a swimsuit swap post pic for pic
Now I like the way this gentleman thinks! Bravo.
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:52 PM   #19
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyBagel View Post
Did it just get fatter in here?
Awesome. I've totally tried to flirt with you years ago on Livejournal. I thought you looked familiar. Welcome to dims from a fellow Michigander.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #20
HairyBagel
Beefy McChunks

HairyBagel can now change their title

Hook the stars! Weren't you blond?
HairyBagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:16 AM   #21
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyBagel View Post
Hook the stars! Weren't you blond?
Nah. I may have had a moment or two of highlights, but have always been a brunette.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:43 PM   #22
shirmack
Text Messaging Addict....

shirmack can now change their title

I pretty much just swim in shorts (admiitedly not usually such tight ones :P) so here ya go

Last edited by shirmack; 11-30-2008 at 07:59 PM.
shirmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:37 PM   #23
Tychondarova
Incredible Expanding Boy!

Tychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This swimsuit is too small.

-Ty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Swinsuit.jpg (72.5 KB, 814 views)

In a world fraught with disturbingly malnourished stick figure women whose heads look entirely too large for their bodies, we should all thank a higher power for this wondeful site.
Tychondarova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:23 AM   #24
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default the shorts are not to small

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychondarova View Post
This swimsuit is too small.

-Ty
you are just fuller but the shorts look good on ya...I wonder if any of the men here are daring enough to put on a speedo and take a shoot a pic of them?

speedos show the curve of the mans body so much better not to say the board shorts dont look bad either
Old 07-08-2008, 05:31 AM   #25
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Where's YOUR speedo, likeitmatters?