Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

View Poll Results: Are you aroused by any of these?
I'm aroused by embarrassing aspects (not fitting, breaking things) 296 61.80%
I'm aroused by struggles (being out of breath, sweating) 207 43.22%
I'm aroused by disgusting things (hygiene issues, farting, etc) 53 11.06%
I'm aroused by painful things (not being able to walk far/well, that she's on medications, etc) 64 13.36%
I'm aroused by total immobility. 97 20.25%
I'm aroused by none of the above. 131 27.35%
Other. Explain if you want. 40 8.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 479. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2008, 09:42 PM   #1
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Are you aroused/attracted to negative, painful, or disgusting aspects of size?

Anonymous, multiple-choice poll (if I don't screw it up).

I got this idea from some posts in the "Fantasy to Concern" thread. You're free to discuss it here if you want to.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:22 PM   #2
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Okay, I'll bite. I'm somewhat aroused by the idea of dating someone that is shockingly fat to my friends. And a component of what's titillating about it is their disapproval/incomprehension and an accompanying bit of shame on my part. I guess the taboo aspect of it or something, not sure. Not a huge part of my fantasy life, but a component. None of the rest of the stuff in the survey, though.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:34 PM   #3
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's interesting. Your own shame is a component? I didn't think of that part of it.

Thank you for answering, didn't know if anyone would be bold enough.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:21 AM   #4
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My only true experience with this involved a girl that I lived with for roughly 2 1/2 years.

Due to depression medication, she nearly doubled her weight (from about 145 when I met her to around 278 when she "moved out").

Part of the turn on for me at that time was watching her, as she moved up the size chart from a size 8 to a 22-24. She would try to make old clothes fit, and would start to cry when she couldn't get them over her ass/hips/thighs. Although I did my best to console her, there was a certain sexual excitement to me about watching her frustration with this, as it appeared she was out of control.

In addition, I took great pleasure in watching her struggle to climb steps, clean the condo, anything that became a new problem for her was met with arousal by me. She was aware of my excitement over her predicament, and we had a rocky relationship during our time together, as she viewed my excitement as callousness, as if I didn't care about her problems, which to her were her depression & weight gain.

Ultimately, I got her into therapy, and she resolved the issues to her satisfaction, but the feelings about me "enjoying" her problems needed to come to an end, and as such, the relationship. I also did a bit of therapy about this, as she had me believing the possibility that the sexual pleasure I derived from her "situation" made me an ogre. My therapist reminded me that I must have cared for her, and ignored my arousals just long enough to get her help, and that I might just not be the horrible person she thought I was.

My catharsis took place several years later, right after I had just met Carla. This gal came over to say hello, and inform me that she now knew that I was not the monster that she made me out to be a while ago. She had lost some of her weight, but was still floating in the size 16-18 range. She had also come to grips with her weight and appearance, and had become more accepting of herself, and I was very happy for her.

I think that I have travelled down the road a bit more as a FA since then, and I truly doubt that I would be aroused by the same thing today, maybe because the newness of the phenomenon is gone, or possibly due to a "been there, done that" attitude. Either way, newer things excite me these days, and none of them have to do with negative, painful, or disgusting aspects of size.

I'm interested in seeing the spectrum not only of what people find disgusting, but also in what people find sexy in said disgusting aspects of size. This thread should get very interesting soon.............
Old 06-26-2008, 07:29 AM   #5
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title
Default Thought

I love watching a lover gain a hundred pounds. I can think of former lovers with whom I would have enjoyed this journey.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:45 AM   #6
ChubbyFA

ChubbyFA can now change their title

Yeah I would definitely say the "breaking things/not being able to fit" one and the "being out of breath" one as well as laziness; my girlfriend can be so lazy sometimes (if it were all the time I'd probably get sick of it tho) and I find it so incredibly hot (I also find it weird that i find it to be hot, but whatever)
ChubbyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:03 AM   #7
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think there is a huge difference between "I AM aroused" and "I CAN BE aroused." Just about everyone can be aroused by things that are either politically incorrect, frowned upon, judged and so on. So a poll like this automatically raises red flags to me. I cannot see the outcome as anything other than, "Ewwww...!! Those slimy demented FAs are into THAT?!!? Gross. Humiliating. Cruel. Evil." Hence, given that FA fantasies are generally attacked and nuked, a leading poll seems like shooting fish in a barrel. And no, Ripley, it doesn't mean I hate you. But I do wonder what legitimate reason you might have to ask.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:24 AM   #8
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

To be very frank this skeeves me out so badly I don't know if it's healthy for me to stick around here any longer? No wonder so many BBW think FA's are creepy. Going away to think for awhile. I am definitely NOT aroused by the misfortune, suffering or embarrassment of others. This poll, or more accurately the results thus far, makes me very sad. And yeah, that's me being a judgmental asshat. Deal with it, delete it, I don't really GAF.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:25 AM   #9
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

This poll reminds me of the question - "Do you still beat your wife?"

There is no right answer.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:29 AM   #10
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
To be very frank this skeeves me out so badly I don't know if it's healthy for me to stick around here any longer? No wonder so many BBW think FA's are creepy. Going away to think for awhile. I am definitely NOT aroused by the misfortune, suffering or embarrassment of others. This poll, or more accurately the results thus far, makes me very sad. And yeah, that's me being a judgmental asshat. Deal with it, delete it, I don't really GAF.
Well, good. We can yet again avoid having a place to talk about these aspects of FA sexuality in a manner where 1) bbws feel safe to hear it and 2) FAs feel safe to express it.
Maybe there's a bit of a judgmental way in which Ripley put it out there, but I know she was simply curious. Do what feels good for you, Ernest. If you don't feel comfortable with all the crazy FAs around, then fine.
What I don't feel comfortable with is the snap-judgement and righteousness of both BBWs and FAs who don't have these fantasies. It must feel good to be so clean, so healthy, so not fucked up!

The rest of us will be killing kitties in your absence.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:36 AM   #11
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm going to have fun picking people to rep in this thread, I just know it.

I'm with AFG - let's let this play out and see where it goes; I have a suspicion we're not going to get valid results here, though. My first thought was that "disgusting" was a bad word choice, but based on the poll, it's simply another category of things that yes, some FAs are attracted to.

This IS the stuff that's lurking around the corner every time arguments about feederism, immobility, and horny FAs pop up; having a place to discuss it is NOT a bad thing, and I dearly hope this thread is NOT closed, as it's an issue that no longer needs to be hidden away.

Vote. It's anonymous; you don't have to tell anybody you voted, or you can find some kind of catharsis here - your decision.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:41 AM   #12
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
This poll reminds me of the question - "Do you still beat your wife?"

There is no right answer.
Sorry, I don't beat my wife. I beat the eggs, and whip the cream

Sorry, very bad PUNS!
Rojodi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:20 AM   #13
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb i have to agree with AFG...

personally, i think that we are better off as a community for having the freedom of open expression and avenues of learning and understanding... ::hats off to conrad for allowing such::

i urge the dimmers reading and responding to this thread to not take responses personally... let personal judgement go... take the thread for what it is - an anonymous exploration of taboo sexual desire in a taboo subcultural safe space...

if you do not agree with the content of said thread, you have the power to click over to another screen and read something that you find suitable...

the big apple has spoken...
::exeunt::

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:25 AM   #14
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
I think there is a huge difference between "I AM aroused" and "I CAN BE aroused." Just about everyone can be aroused by things that are either politically incorrect, frowned upon, judged and so on. So a poll like this automatically raises red flags to me. I cannot see the outcome as anything other than, "Ewwww...!! Those slimy demented FAs are into THAT?!!? Gross. Humiliating. Cruel. Evil." Hence, given that FA fantasies are generally attacked and nuked, a leading poll seems like shooting fish in a barrel. And no, Ripley, it doesn't mean I hate you. But I do wonder what legitimate reason you might have to ask.
I don't know what personal motivation Ripley might have had in making this poll, but I think it's interesting nonetheless. I can see how threads like this might do no good for the FA cause in a public relations sense, but, well a couple quick points...

1) A vast number of non-FAs are into things like farting, sweating. incapacitation, you name it. It's not like this stuff is limited to our little community.

2) However, I think it's an unavoidable fact that FAness and feederism often comes with this kind of baggage, and I don't really see how it could come without it. I know everyone wants this stuff to be nicey-nice, and consensual and socialized, but the human sexual psyche is not a sociable creature and these lines get crossed pretty easily. I would imagine it's the same deal with other fetishes--i.e. the S&M board would have a good percentage of posters who admit to getting off on injuries caused during B&D and other posters who wish they'd shut up because it gives respectable S&Mists a bad name.

Anyway, in my view these threads are healthy and worthwhile, if possibly a little disturbing.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:30 AM   #15
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Well, good. We can yet again avoid having a place to talk about these aspects of FA sexuality in a manner where 1) bbws feel safe to hear it and 2) FAs feel safe to express it.
Maybe there's a bit of a judgmental way in which Ripley put it out there, but I know she was simply curious. Do what feels good for you, Ernest. If you don't feel comfortable with all the crazy FAs around, then fine.
What I don't feel comfortable with is the snap-judgement and righteousness of both BBWs and FAs who don't have these fantasies. It must feel good to be so clean, so healthy, so not fucked up!

The rest of us will be killing kitties in your absence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
I'm going to have fun picking people to rep in this thread, I just know it.

I'm with AFG - let's let this play out and see where it goes; I have a suspicion we're not going to get valid results here, though. My first thought was that "disgusting" was a bad word choice, but based on the poll, it's simply another category of things that yes, some FAs are attracted to.

This IS the stuff that's lurking around the corner every time arguments about feederism, immobility, and horny FAs pop up; having a place to discuss it is NOT a bad thing, and I dearly hope this thread is NOT closed, as it's an issue that no longer needs to be hidden away.

Vote. It's anonymous; you don't have to tell anybody you voted, or you can find some kind of catharsis here - your decision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl View Post
personally, i think that we are better off as a community for having the freedom of open expression and avenues of learning and understanding... ::hats off to conrad for allowing such::

i urge the dimmers reading and responding to this thread to not take responses personally... let personal judgement go... take the thread for what it is - an anonymous exploration of taboo sexual desire in a taboo subcultural safe space...

if you do not agree with the content of said thread, you have the power to click over to another screen and read something that you find suitable...

the big apple has spoken...
::exeunt::

I agree with all of the above. These discussions I think are healthy. It's something we all have (stong) opinions about and that we've all thought about in one way or another. Why not talk about it - constructively.

I think my stance on the matter is probably clear - each to his own.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:44 AM   #16
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I, For One....

I, for one, am OK with this discussion. Yes, there
is a lot of potential for bad in this thread, but I
hope for some honest discussion. Seeing these
issues in print and living some of them in reality
has really helped me draw the line between
fantasy and reality. The image of a 500 lb woman
could be a pleasant fantasy for some, but could
be a painful reality for a woman in such a body.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:45 AM   #17
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ah but you made me laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Sorry, I don't beat my wife. I beat the eggs, and whip the cream

Sorry, very bad PUNS!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:46 AM   #18
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

this thread will get obligatory sexual responses, stupid responses, trollish responses and OHMYGDZ I LVZ IT WN SHE SO FAT SHE DYE responses. BUT nevertheless, anyone who answers in an truthful and intelligent way should be praised for their honesty.

We are all aware that Fat Admiration on the whole is a broad spectrum and encompasses the love of the above mentioned as well as the more "normal" things.

Also lest not forget, you are aroused by what you are aroused by. You cannot choose it, it is an involuntary reaction. I would never judge for what turns an FA on, only if it was acted upon in a way that hurt themselves or others would I pass remark.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:48 AM   #19
BeeBee

BeeBee can now change their title

Painful or disgusting, no... certain "negatives" are at least amusing to look at in light of my own size (about 350# now, she hovers berween 380-400) There are lots of things we cant do, or do together but we find ways around them, lol. We both get winded just walking but she does before me, and I can't explain why but I find that very sexy. She also has a fear of falling and not being able to get back up so I always hold her hand when we go anywhere with a less than perfect floor. It makes me feel needed when we do that, and I know it reassures her. Lots of other negatives but finding ways to get around them together is fun.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:49 AM   #20
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quite honestly.. if there are FA's out there that would get a kick out of anything listed in that poll.. it makes me grateful I've never met one. Discuss away, but... wow. The responses are shocking, to say the least.
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:53 AM   #21
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
Quite honestly.. if there are FA's out there that would get a kick out of anything listed in that poll.. it makes me grateful I've never met one. Discuss away, but... wow. The responses are shocking, to say the least.
For all the things you can't imagine to be sexy, or for all the things you don't know you can't imagine to be sexy, there is someone for whom it is.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:58 AM   #22
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title
Angry

How is it that people are constantly offended? This pisses me off... It's just a poll, jeez
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:01 AM   #23
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

About some of the most humiliating things a person can experience. It scares me - but if it makes you all feel SAFE to be able to talk about it go ahead. It just really scares the shit out of me.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:03 AM   #24
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

wrestlingguy, I admire the frankness with which you expressed your feelings. Thank you for doing so ... I found what you had to say to be somewhat enlightening to me personally, although I am curious about one thing. You mentioned that you were turned on by watching your ex-girlfriend struggling to climb stairs, clean, etc. I am wondering if part of that excitement for you was derived by the fact that she was struggling, or by the experience of watching her do so. To put it another way (hopefully more clear), would you derive the same pleasure from watching a woman of equal proportion doing the same things ... the only difference being, she's happy and comfortable with her size and with the accommodations that she must make in order to get around?

If you aren't comfortable with responding, I will understand. I am not judging you, I am truly just curious about this component of your attraction, and trying to understand it. And again, I do respect that you were willing to share as much as you already have, given the fact that such responses aren't always met with kitten 'n puppy dogs feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
My only true experience with this involved a girl that I lived with for roughly 2 1/2 years.

Due to depression medication, she nearly doubled her weight (from about 145 when I met her to around 278 when she "moved out").

Part of the turn on for me at that time was watching her, as she moved up the size chart from a size 8 to a 22-24. She would try to make old clothes fit, and would start to cry when she couldn't get them over her ass/hips/thighs. Although I did my best to console her, there was a certain sexual excitement to me about watching her frustration with this, as it appeared she was out of control.

In addition, I took great pleasure in watching her struggle to climb steps, clean the condo, anything that became a new problem for her was met with arousal by me. She was aware of my excitement over her predicament, and we had a rocky relationship during our time together, as she viewed my excitement as callousness, as if I didn't care about her problems, which to her were her depression & weight gain.

Ultimately, I got her into therapy, and she resolved the issues to her satisfaction, but the feelings about me "enjoying" her problems needed to come to an end, and as such, the relationship. I also did a bit of therapy about this, as she had me believing the possibility that the sexual pleasure I derived from her "situation" made me an ogre. My therapist reminded me that I must have cared for her, and ignored my arousals just long enough to get her help, and that I might just not be the horrible person she thought I was.

My catharsis took place several years later, right after I had just met Carla. This gal came over to say hello, and inform me that she now knew that I was not the monster that she made me out to be a while ago. She had lost some of her weight, but was still floating in the size 16-18 range. She had also come to grips with her weight and appearance, and had become more accepting of herself, and I was very happy for her.

I think that I have travelled down the road a bit more as a FA since then, and I truly doubt that I would be aroused by the same thing today, maybe because the newness of the phenomenon is gone, or possibly due to a "been there, done that" attitude. Either way, newer things excite me these days, and none of them have to do with negative, painful, or disgusting aspects of size.

I'm interested in seeing the spectrum not only of what people find disgusting, but also in what people find sexy in said disgusting aspects of size. This thread should get very interesting soon.............
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:21 AM   #25
canadianfeeder66

canadianfeeder66 has said some nice things

Back to the point of the poll, I do find breaking things and not fitting into clothing, doorways, etc quite sexy, as well as a woman being lazy and out of shape. But, I only find this attractive when the aforementioned woman does as well. Happiness is the top priority, and I take no pleasure in anyone's suffering. If they get turned on by their own laziness, sweet. If not, no problem. Personality is more important to me than that.
(Hazaa! I think I covered all the bases to prove I'm not a total monster)
canadianfeeder66 is offline   Reply With Quote