Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-11-2005, 07:01 PM   #1
Pink

Pink has super-sized repPink has super-sized repPink has super-sized repPink has super-sized rep
Default Hot cajun crab dip

I used to buy this yummy crab dip at the deli at walmart a couple years ago.
Ever since I moved the local supercenter here hasnt carried it.
But today they had it!
After 2 years sans hot dip, I am sitting here with my tortilla chips and a diet coke with lime about to feast on some kick butt stuff! If you ever get a chance try it. I just had to share lol
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 07:26 PM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink
I used to buy this yummy crab dip at the deli at walmart a couple years ago.
Ever since I moved the local supercenter here hasnt carried it.
But today they had it!
After 2 years sans hot dip, I am sitting here with my tortilla chips and a diet coke with lime about to feast on some kick butt stuff! If you ever get a chance try it. I just had to share lol
That sounds great! I love crab dip!! I make a yummy hot (as in baked) crab dip with cream cheese, horseradish, onions and slivered almonds browned on top.

It's awesome.

Glad you found your dip again! It's so frustrating when a favorite disappears. I can remember back in college (wayyy too many yrs ago!) there was this yummy cheese dip in the dairy case that was amazing on nacho cheese doritos. A perfect taste together. Then it was gone. To this day I've not found a cheese dip that holds a candle to that one.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 08:20 AM   #3
Pink

Pink has super-sized repPink has super-sized repPink has super-sized repPink has super-sized rep

Your dip sounds delicious as well. I may need to collect some recipes in case they dont have mine again. I love to cook and I have a good one for a cheese/spinach dip.
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 03:37 PM   #4
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink
Your dip sounds delicious as well. I may need to collect some recipes in case they dont have mine again. I love to cook and I have a good one for a cheese/spinach dip.
Feel free to post your recipes on our recipes thread "A Good Place to Share Recipes". Would love to get the cheese/spinach dip recipe. I'll post the actual crab dip recipe too.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 11:56 AM   #5
BigCutieMelonie
Rosi

BigCutieMelonie can now change their title

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm girl I know which dip your taking about. I haven't had it in a while. Looks like I am going have to get me some now!!!!
BigCutieMelonie is offline   Reply With Quote