Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 06-27-2008, 01:06 PM   #1
CameoRose

CameoRose can now change their title
Default Moving to NYC...need a roommate!

Hello All! I'm moving to NY to start a new job and I know some of you are from the area. I'll be working in Queens so I would like to live in Woodside, Sunnyside, or Manhattan even.

I have been looking for a apts like crazy but since my credit score isn't 700 no one will rent to me. UGH...I'm so frustrated!

So, anyone looking for a roommate? I need to move ASAP.

I'm single, 32, quiet, moving from RI, no pets or kids. Will be working as a supervisor for a group home that provides support to people who have developmental disabilities.

Lisa
Old 06-27-2008, 02:20 PM   #2
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameoRose View Post
Hello All! I'm moving to NY to start a new job and I know some of you are from the area. I'll be working in Queens so I would like to live in Woodside, Sunnyside, or Manhattan even.

I have been looking for a apts like crazy but since my credit score isn't 700 no one will rent to me. UGH...I'm so frustrated!

So, anyone looking for a roommate? I need to move ASAP.

I'm single, 32, quiet, moving from RI, no pets or kids. Will be working as a supervisor for a group home that provides support to people who have developmental disabilities.

Lisa
Hey Lisa,
i know that it sounds crazy, but i HIGHLY recommend check out craigslist to find shares!!!!

www.craigslist.org

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

Old 06-27-2008, 03:15 PM   #3
CameoRose

Default Moving to NYC

Yes, I've been on CL EVERY SINGLE DAY! I"m still there looking away though!

Thank you for the help though!
Old 06-27-2008, 03:38 PM   #4
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

try roommatefinder.com too. good luck.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:23 PM   #5
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

heya Lisa...me and my fella have been checking out apartments across the long island area and i found this website. They also post looking for roomies on some of them...and, they also have links for the areas you mentioned. Here is the link...

http://www.sublet.com/spider/LECityL...?state=NewYork

good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameoRose View Post
Hello All! I'm moving to NY to start a new job and I know some of you are from the area. I'll be working in Queens so I would like to live in Woodside, Sunnyside, or Manhattan even. Lisa
Old 06-27-2008, 05:37 PM   #6
CameoRose

Default Moving to NYC

Thank you all! I've been to all the websites you have listed. I continue to look everyday!

I appreciate all the helpful hints!

Lisa