Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-29-2005, 10:08 PM   #1
Craiger16

Craiger16 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCraiger16 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Update on life

I wrote this on the old board and I guess my timing wasn't very good. I would like to say thanks to Conrad for making a new board that looks great.

anyway this is the link to the old topic.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/we...pl?read=257491

anyway the point I wanted to make was, I do appreciate the advise you guys have suggested. Thats why I came here in the first place.

Thanks.

~ Craiger (i8running)
Craiger16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 10:39 PM   #2
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, did you call her and ask her out?

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 12:30 AM   #3
Aliena

Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Wink

Yes, I remember your dilema! I had stated that you had missed your chance at getting her number! Especially since she was doing everything to get you to ask, by the description of her body language you gave.

Is there anyway you can get that number and give her a call? You really should, if anything, for a friend again.

Good luck!!
Aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 05:07 PM   #4
Craiger16

Craiger16 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCraiger16 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well I found out she is still going out with Brad, I dont know what to say about this guy. I know he doesn't like me and I doubt he ever will.

I'm sure she will never leave him either becaus he has Crohn's disease and therefor he can't work. They are acctually living together now 5 minutts away from my house.

Obviously I think she is beutiful and it was great to see her looking bigger but she is a great person too. Everytime we hung out time would fly by and one of us would have to go so it always felt like we never got to talk enough. As long as she is doing well I'm happy. I know there are many other beutiful gals out there. But I hope I can see her again.

Although when a girl is in a seriouse relationship the guys ussually dont like it when their gf is hanging out with another dude.
Craiger16 is offline   Reply With Quote