Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-29-2008, 10:22 AM   #51
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Oh man, that is super good. The chocolate cake one is even better.
I think you mean this one, Toni. I can't keep it in the house. My nephews sniff it out and it is gone before I can even get a taste. LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Choccupcke.JPG (41.8 KB, 204 views)
Old 08-07-2008, 07:47 PM   #52
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This is one of all time favorite ice creams (and chocolate!) ...DOVE!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg doveb.jpg (18.3 KB, 177 views)
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #53
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My 'scream du jour (well, du week, actually) is this:

soooooooooooo good.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:58 AM   #54
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My favorite ice cream- Marble Slab- Rasberry Cheesecake. Cheesecake ice cream with fresh rasberrys mixed with graham cracker crumbs. In a waffle bowl or waffle cone. Oh My Goodness!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rasberry cheesecake.jpg (7.3 KB, 146 views)

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:57 AM   #55
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
My favorite ice cream- Marble Slab- Rasberry Cheesecake. Cheesecake ice cream with fresh rasberrys mixed with graham cracker crumbs. In a waffle bowl or waffle cone. Oh My Goodness!
Oh Wow! Now that looks good, I am drooling over here. I must have some.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:00 PM   #56
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love Edy's Dibs, they are yummy!!!!!!!

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:47 PM   #57
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy
This sounds delicious, as I am already a huge fan of strawberry cheesecake ice cream. I also have to mention, a classic favorite...

Homemade ones are even better
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:41 PM   #58
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

This place is absolutely fantastic for ice cream.

http://www.jenisicecreams.com

*mucho thanks for the recommend from lipmixgirl*
Old 08-15-2008, 01:51 PM   #59
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
My 'scream du jour (well, du week, actually) is this:

soooooooooooo good.
I simply want that NOW!!! lmao!
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:35 AM   #60
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

mmmm iiiiiiiiiiiiicecream

I go through icecream phases...i was stuck on Ben and Jerry's chocolate mint cookie for a very long time....and now i seem to be in a rocky road phase ...just had some and can still taste it on my lips ...mmm...icecream hehe
Old 10-25-2008, 03:24 AM   #61
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
mmmm iiiiiiiiiiiiicecream

I go through icecream phases...i was stuck on Ben and Jerry's chocolate mint cookie for a very long time....and now i seem to be in a rocky road phase ...just had some and can still taste it on my lips ...mmm...icecream hehe
I LOVE the mint chocolate cookie! It's so much fun when I find the big ole' honkin' pieces of cookie! lol
Old 10-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #62
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

hahahaha i know, screw the mint chocolate *chip*..gimme a COOKIE lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
I LOVE the mint chocolate cookie! It's so much fun when I find the big ole' honkin' pieces of cookie! lol
Old 10-25-2008, 05:33 PM   #63
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 02-02-2009, 11:48 PM   #64
Baba Fats

Baba Fats can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBaba Fats can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
This is one I'd love to try, but I haven't found it around here. Grew up in Tastykake and Turkey Hill land, though.
The Turkey Hill Website has a page you can use to find the nearest store that carries their brand -

http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/product-locator.asp

They'll even FedEx their ice cream to you, if you're desperate for a fix -

http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/order-product.asp

Four cartons for $86 is a little steep (I could get about 30 at the ShopRite for that price), but I've just found a flavor that's almost worth the money. It's a special "Limited Edition" for Valentine's Day -

http://icecreamjournal.turkeyhill.co...alentines-day/

"Gertrude Hawk Box of Chocolates is a milk chocolate ice cream filled with dark chocolate raspberry cups, chocolate almonds and white chocolate chunks and swirled with chocolate chips." If you like Ben & Jerry's NY Super Fudge Chunk (and I do), this has it beat by a mile. The ice cream itself has a real milk chocolate taste (to my palate, B&Js is more like cocoa, with a hint of bitterness). The chocolate pieces are smaller (and easier on the teeth), and each one has a distinct flavor, which makes every mouthful unique. The raspberry is especially good, like a tiny truffle, and lifts the whole concoction into the realm of the sublime.

Ice cream is not something I normally think about in February, especially a February when the weather's been so nasty that the groundhog came out, saw his shadow, and bit Mayor Bloomberg. I confess to being hooked on Turkey Hill's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, but when the temperature drops below 40 degrees I seem to lose interest in that part of the supermarket. So when I tell you that this stuff is good enough to (a) make me crave ice cream in midwinter, and (b) make me want to get on this board and spread the word, that's a serious endorsement.

(No, I don't work for Turkey Hill. But if they're looking for an enthusiastic advertising copy writer, they can contact me via the Webmaster.)

Last edited by Baba Fats; 02-02-2009 at 11:51 PM.
Baba Fats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:42 PM   #65
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Fats View Post
The Turkey Hill Website has a page you can use to find the nearest store that carries their brand -

http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/product-locator.asp

They'll even FedEx their ice cream to you, if you're desperate for a fix -

http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/order-product.asp

Four cartons for $86 is a little steep (I could get about 30 at the ShopRite for that price), but I've just found a flavor that's almost worth the money. It's a special "Limited Edition" for Valentine's Day -

http://icecreamjournal.turkeyhill.co...alentines-day/

"Gertrude Hawk Box of Chocolates is a milk chocolate ice cream filled with dark chocolate raspberry cups, chocolate almonds and white chocolate chunks and swirled with chocolate chips." If you like Ben & Jerry's NY Super Fudge Chunk (and I do), this has it beat by a mile. The ice cream itself has a real milk chocolate taste (to my palate, B&Js is more like cocoa, with a hint of bitterness). The chocolate pieces are smaller (and easier on the teeth), and each one has a distinct flavor, which makes every mouthful unique. The raspberry is especially good, like a tiny truffle, and lifts the whole concoction into the realm of the sublime.

Ice cream is not something I normally think about in February, especially a February when the weather's been so nasty that the groundhog came out, saw his shadow, and bit Mayor Bloomberg. I confess to being hooked on Turkey Hill's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, but when the temperature drops below 40 degrees I seem to lose interest in that part of the supermarket. So when I tell you that this stuff is good enough to (a) make me crave ice cream in midwinter, and (b) make me want to get on this board and spread the word, that's a serious endorsement.

(No, I don't work for Turkey Hill. But if they're looking for an enthusiastic advertising copy writer, they can contact me via the Webmaster.)

Damn you. Now I need to go buy some ice cream!

p.s. Chuck, the groundhog who bit the mayor, actually did NOT see his shadow!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:31 PM   #66
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

you guys are KILLING ME

we don't have any of these amazing flavours

Canada sucks when it comes to ice cream
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #67
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
you guys are KILLING ME

we don't have any of these amazing flavours

Canada sucks when it comes to ice cream
So does the UK! >;(
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:08 PM   #68
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugKiss View Post
I think you mean this one, Toni. I can't keep it in the house. My nephews sniff it out and it is gone before I can even get a taste. LOL
I would kill for this.

(The Tastycake chocolate cupcake ice cream)

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #69
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't believe no one has mentioned my favorite flavor....

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 02-04-2009, 10:35 AM   #70
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I can't believe no one has mentioned my favorite flavor....

You know, I actually don't like Ben and Jerry's when it comes to fudge and caramel. Both taste very plastic/bland to me.

Haagen Dazs vanilla fudge however, is the real deal. SO GOOD.
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #71
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haagen Dazs's chocolate peanut butter stirs my soul.

Old 02-04-2009, 11:28 AM   #72
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

You may be right, S&F. I may just need to get better ice cream, and a separate jar of caramel sauce to eat by itself. Problem solved.

Old 02-04-2009, 11:29 AM   #73
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

haagen dazs plain chocolate... god i could live on that stuff.
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:31 PM   #74
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
haagen dazs plain chocolate... god i could live on that stuff.
What is the difference between plain Chocolate and Belgian Chocolate? Just small chocolate chunks? Strangely enough I have never seen the former.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #75
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I didn't know HD made a peanut butter swirl flavor. I'm a bit wary to eat anything containing peanut butter right now, but I will store that one away in the memory banks. I know B&J's made a peanut butter ice cream (full of peanut butter cups)

Also a fan of Turkey Hill 'Southern Lemon Pie'-
Tangy lemon ice cream swirled with whipped marshmallow and shortbread pieces.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ltd_pr_150_south-lemon_l.jpg (34.8 KB, 129 views)