Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-12-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
BBWlover14

BBWlover14 can now change their title
Default Is it messed up to break up with someone because they lost weight?

I'm a guy that loves big/fat girls. I really can't see myself dating a thick girl or soneone who's smaller? Is it messed up to break up with someone if their body isn't attractive to you anymore? Has this happened to any of you? just want to know your thoughts.
BBWlover14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:57 PM   #2
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWlover14 View Post
I'm a guy that loves big/fat girls. I really can't see myself dating a thick girl or soneone who's smaller? Is it messed up to break up with someone if their body isn't attractive to you anymore? Has this happened to any of you? just want to know your thoughts.
If it's someone that you're just having casual sex with because it's fun and you really haven't actually made true emotional attachments with then go ahead and take off. People like what they like! Now if this is someone that you're in love with and have created real emotional attachment with this person that I hope you can look past your libido and be supportive of your partners choice to lose weight or otherwise change their lifestyle.
Old 10-16-2017, 06:33 AM   #3
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

I don't know. There is a double standard in this country. If a thin person leaves a formerly slender partner that has gained a considerable amount of weight, our society sees it as justifiable and tends to blame it on the now obese partner for letting themselves go and no longer desirable. I feel the opposite situation is not judged the same.
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 10:45 AM   #4
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We don't know any details of the relationship. Is it the 100% only reason for the breakup? How long are/were you together?

I was in a relationship where my ex-girlfriend went from 300 to 250. It had nothing to do with why I broke up with her, and was still very attractive to me then. It ended because she was on her best behavior for the first 4 months of dating, once she got comfortable, I realized she was not who she was presenting herself to be.

Tags
bbw, biggirls, fatgirl, ssbbw