Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: Have you actually met someone who wants to gain or keep a large/chubby/fat figure?
Yes! 15 60.00%
No, but still looking 7 28.00%
No, but I've given up and I'll settle for what I can get 2 8.00%
Maybe? I didn't ask. 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2017, 06:32 PM   #1
Jax

Jax has said some nice things
Post Are there people like me out there? Help!

I'm pretty new to this site, and so far my experience had been amazing. I never knew there was some kind of community out there for... people like me. Since I was a little kid I always thought I got hit on the head too hard for wanting to gain weight and appreciating others who already have it. My question is, how do you find other people who like / wouldn't mind gaining weight in real life? And (I am mediumly muscular of average height, 150 lbs) if I gained weight would it be harder to find and date these people than it already is? I have had numerous relationships with people in the bbw / bhm category but they all seemed to have severe lack of confidence or depression related to their size.

Point is: are there people out there like me? If so, how do I date them?
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:38 AM   #2
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Hi, Jax-

Yes, there are people like you out there. They are not walking around with signs or t-shirts saying "I am turned on by weight gain!" but they are out there, I promise you. Just have to work at it, keep putting yourself out there, keep getting discouraged but come back anyway. It's a lifetime thing.

How do you date them? Ask! "I'd like to go out with you." Some will say maybe, some will say yes, some will say no.

But at the same time, keep developing your own life, your own intellect, your own interests. One time I dated someone into weight gain and all she could talk about was...weight gain.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:11 PM   #3
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

When I was young I was too skinny..I hated it...Could not gain weight.......Now at 260 I want to lose 50 lbs for health reasons....Yes I like being big so much more then being skinny however health must come first...
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 12:56 PM   #4
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax View Post
I'm pretty new to this site, and so far my experience had been amazing. I never knew there was some kind of community out there for... people like me. Since I was a little kid I always thought I got hit on the head too hard for wanting to gain weight and appreciating others who already have it. My question is, how do you find other people who like / wouldn't mind gaining weight in real life? And (I am mediumly muscular of average height, 150 lbs) if I gained weight would it be harder to find and date these people than it already is? I have had numerous relationships with people in the bbw / bhm category but they all seemed to have severe lack of confidence or depression related to their size.

Point is: are there people out there like me? If so, how do I date them?
This site (and others) are overwhelming evidence that you're not alone and that many people would find this desirable.

That said, this is a minority preference, so you're shrinking the 'prospect pool' as it were. But in the age of internet dating sites, that isn't as big an issue as it would have been years ago.

It's almost never a mistake for a person to have the confidence to be true to themselves. That in itself is a very attractive quality. And speaking of confidence, it really is as simple as asking attractive people for dates (usually but not always after striking up some sort of acquaintance first). Easier said than done, but only a crazy person resents being asked on a date. Nothing to lose.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:56 PM   #5
Jax

Jax has said some nice things

Getting and securing a date is luckily no problem. However, getting a date with someone who doesn't mind wearing a little weight? That's a whole 'nother story. I currently have a girlfriend who I thought might be one of those people, but she is now going on a weight crusade to get slim fast and I fear the worst.
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:09 AM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Jax remember its her body not yours and she has every right to do what she wants with it.
If you really love her you will support her.
To get upset she doesn't want to gain shows you don't really love her.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:23 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dating often does come before love -- it is often how you get to know the person well enough that love can happen. And part of the purpose of dating rather than just meeting someone and getting married immediately, is to discover things like this where your desires may not support a mutually acceptable compromise.

Of course if you've been dating for years, living together, etc, and weight becomes a breaking issue when everything else is good, yah, that would be a good sign to re-assess your priorities.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:25 PM   #8
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Does it count if I am that person?
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 06:11 PM   #9
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSwords View Post
Does it count if I am that person?
Seconded :v
Old 11-30-2017, 02:26 AM   #10
roddles

roddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesroddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There are defiantly women out there. I discovered my girlfriend at a nightclub she was large and cute, about 140kg 19 years old. One thing led to another and before I knew it she was coming home with me in the taxi! After the best sex I ever had that night, we found a strong mutual attraction and a great friendship. We are very open and she knows I like her fat, recently she has started grabbing at her fat and jiggling it for me, baiting me for attention, I noticed she put on about 30 kg in less than a year, and was always in the mood for sex after a large meal, and would say during sex how full she was, like it turned her on more! I asked her one day did she put on weight deliberately and she replied yes, she is turned on by it and even more how I am turned on by it. Dreams really do come true if you look in the right places I guess? She has admitted she has noticed thing are harder st 170kg and dors not want to gain anymore weight. Clothes are now hard for her to find and she gets tired at work. She talks about having a baby which she wants to lose weight for in the future, but for now, loves being fat!
Old 12-01-2017, 04:44 PM   #11
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

I crossed a few women like this in my life.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, bbw