Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-16-2009, 08:52 PM   #226
exhippiedude

exhippiedude can now change their title
Default I LOOOVE Oregon

Been here since 1991. Thank God for central air conditioning!
exhippiedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:08 PM   #227
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhippiedude View Post
Here's mine
nice thanks for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by exhippiedude View Post
Been here since 1991. Thank God for central air conditioning!
yes i agree with you , i am here in AZ hot as helllllllllllll

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:42 AM   #228
whitewolfofsc
Admirer of SSBBW butts!

whitewolfofsc can now change their title

I am very blonde, you know, that "albino" thing. But anyway, here is a pic of my very hairy chest.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scott chest small.jpg (31.9 KB, 446 views)
whitewolfofsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #229
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theop View Post
hairy enough for you?
Oh La La...look at that sexy chest!

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:05 PM   #230
stuntman47

stuntman47 has said some nice things
Default Not sure if its hairy enough... but here goes

My Entry.... Taken 6/09
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dad7.jpg (30.5 KB, 401 views)
stuntman47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:20 PM   #231
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntman47 View Post
My Entry.... Taken 6/09
wow ,.. yes please LOL Hot pic!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 07-31-2009, 12:53 AM   #232
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Not sure if its hairy enough... but here goes

My Entry.... Taken 6/09
Well I believe it does qualify but the only way to be sure is with a second submission. It's more scientific that way.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:05 AM   #233
stuntman47

Default Issa

I'd post another... but only if it is requested by nice , mature, interesting, sensual BBW in Southern California.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:16 AM   #234
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

you had me until the word mature came in...who wants to be mature?

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:30 AM   #235
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'd post another... but only if it is requested by nice , mature, interesting, sensual BBW in Southern California.
My bad stuntman. No desire to step on anyone else's toes..err...chest hairs.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:53 AM   #236
WholeLottaLinda

WholeLottaLinda has said some nice things

Quote:

Would a request from a nice, fat, overseas bbw do?

Kiss my fat ass...please?
WholeLottaLinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:47 AM   #237
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
haha a picky one huh, thats ok move along then plenty other men posting chest hair pics

Old 07-31-2009, 08:07 PM   #238
stuntman47

Default ????

Anyone Know Why My Posts Don't Post?
Old 07-31-2009, 08:11 PM   #239
stuntman47

Default Did I say mature?

Barb,

Did I say mature? I meant experienced ...... AND sexy, interesting, open minded, wild, sensual, adventurous, intelligent, affectionate, like to be pampered etc..etc..etc..

Any shouts from Southern California?
Old 07-31-2009, 08:12 PM   #240
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Your posts are posting.....nice pic up there

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:16 PM   #241
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
make sure your pic isnt too big and there is no error in the upload process. sometimes that happens to me

Old 08-02-2009, 06:12 AM   #242
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
My Entry.... Taken 6/09

sweet
Old 08-09-2009, 12:01 AM   #243
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

(click for bigger. y'know, if you can't see enough. )
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:17 AM   #244
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

What girl cannot sleep without her teddy bear??? <(^_^)>

Old 08-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #245
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed
Default A bit of barely hair

Thanks for the chest pics you ladies have graced this mecca called "Dims" with.

Here's mine.
Rollhandler
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0264chest a.jpg (93.3 KB, 317 views)
File Type: jpg 0180chest a.jpg (96.4 KB, 320 views)
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:46 AM   #246
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
Thanks for the chest pics you ladies have graced this mecca called "Dims" with.

Here's mine.
Rollhandler
YOU HAVE A "V" MUSCLE!!!!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:50 AM   #247
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's called "cut lines." It's always been my favorite aspect of the male physique as well, and I was happy when I learned there was actually a term for it.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #248
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
YOU HAVE A "V" MUSCLE!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
It's called "cut lines." It's always been my favorite aspect of the male physique as well, and I was happy when I learned there was actually a term for it.
Not only did I not know there was a name for it, I thought every skinny guy had that.
Thanks for the enthusiastic responses.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:54 PM   #249
Drew Time

Drew Time has said some nice things
Talking Ok Here Goes

I think my pic qualifies under this topic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1018.JPG (98.8 KB, 268 views)
Drew Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #250
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very nice, Drew

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote