Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-16-2009, 09:41 PM   #251
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Good God Gertie" keep em' coming guys.
Such a furry bunch of guys here. I'm not complaining mind you.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:50 PM   #252
Ernie
On Timeout

Ernie can now change their title

Me in Florida 07
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:27 PM   #253
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post

Me in Florida 07

Are you really 24 yo?

Last edited by Surlysomething; 08-16-2009 at 11:29 PM.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:29 PM   #254
Ernie
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Are you really 24 yo?
nah srry i shouldnt lie bout my age. I'm really 42. I thought it would be clever switching numbers around so im younger, but that was dumb of me.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:31 PM   #255
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
nah srry i shouldnt lie bout my age. I'm really 42. I thought it would be clever switching numbers around so im younger, but that was dumb of me.

Yeah, it's pretty easy to call bullshit around here.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:33 PM   #256
Ernie
On Timeout

hehehe
Old 08-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #257
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So does all this mean that you're not REALLYYYYYYYYYYY Father Ernie, either?

What a shock......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:20 PM   #258
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

What a shock......
I'm sorry you are in shock Greenie
That Surlysomething -heck of a Detective- can't get nothing over her...
Sadly Ernie (Powerful Hairy Chest and all is not a Member of the Priesthood)...

I on the other hand am your appointed Hairy Chest Guardian/Mentor... Spanks is your Quads mentor...

Sit back relax - have some Strawberry Mirror Cake and enjoy the continuing contributions to this thread.

Enjoy your Cake -Share a Slice or Two
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:05 PM   #259
Ernie
On Timeout

Quote:

What a shock......
it is a shock!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #260
Ernie
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

I on the other hand am your appointed Hairy Chest Guardian/Mentor... Spanks is your Quads mentor...

Sit back relax - have some Strawberry Mirror Cake and enjoy the continuing contributions to this thread.

why thank you i will have some cake
Old 08-17-2009, 08:15 PM   #261
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
why thank you i will have some cake

Might As well Ernie - I do believe poor Greenie has passed out - the shock of viewing too many muscular hairy pecs- men's biceps and quads has sent her over the deep end. Your pecs may have been the final straw for today...

While the other gorgeous ladies of this board tend to our passed out Greenie...

Gentleman enjoy that Strawberry Cake

Old 08-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #262
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Here's my contribution
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Croc Dundee 2 bash.jpg (59.0 KB, 343 views)
Dansinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:21 PM   #263
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Woooo Hooo!!! Sexy Sexy!!!

MzDeeZyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:05 PM   #264
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Might As well Ernie - I do believe poor Greenie has passed out - the shock of viewing too many muscular hairy pecs- men's biceps and quads has sent her over the deep end. Your pecs may have been the final straw for today...

While the other gorgeous ladies of this board tend to our passed out Greenie...

Gentleman enjoy that Strawberry Cake

Why did you go and give that fool *my* cake?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 08-18-2009, 05:51 PM   #265
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Why did you go and give that fool *my* cake?

I'm sorry Greenie:
I'll get my hands on another one just for you -Am I forgiven? Any favorites in mind?

Very Happy to see that these threads haven't Deep Ended Ya
Old 08-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #266
IndyGal
more pasta, please

IndyGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIndyGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Me in Florida 07
Holy cow - I don't care what age he's saying. I wish I was in FL in 07!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IndyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #267
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Default New Pic & Cake

Have to redeem myself for that Cake Fiasco - and since I love Feeding BBW good food and especially, Cake - here's my latest pic & some wonderful food reinforcement for you lovely ladies

today's post workout picture

Harold's NY Deli
Only the Best for you lovely Ladies

Hungry????
Old 08-19-2009, 05:58 PM   #268
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Have to redeem myself for that Cake Fiasco - and since I love Feeding BBW good food and especially, Cake - here's my latest pic & some wonderful food reinforcement for you lovely ladies

Harold's NY Deli

Hungry????
Tony!!! You look great and I think posting with those GIANT cakes make you even more tempting!! hahaha You are awesome!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #269
Surlysomething

Quote:

I'm a little obsessed with anything strawberry flavoured right now and this picture makes me kind of crazy.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:19 PM   #270
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

Harold's NY Deli

Hungry????
[/COLOR][/B]
It's starting to look like I am NEVER going to get my own cake.....

Old 08-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #271
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
It's starting to look like I am NEVER going to get my own cake.....

Greenie:
I saved this special Bad Boy is for you
Old 08-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #272
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

Greenie:
I saved this special Bad Boy is for you
Yum......and you already know how much I like big rum boxes.....

Thank you much

Old 08-20-2009, 07:41 PM   #273
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=tonynyc;1256214]Have to redeem myself for that Cake Fiasco - and since I love Feeding BBW good food and especially, Cake - here's my latest pic & some wonderful food reinforcement for you lovely ladies

[QUOTE]

Tony, that is totally my kinda cake....

BEEFCAKE!!!!!

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #274
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I'm a little obsessed with anything strawberry flavoured right now and this picture makes me kind of crazy.
Hi SurlySomething :

You drop that Strawberry Mirror Cake pronto - not that I'd want to encourage any kind of food obessession (but- being a Bad Little Feeder)... here's some Strawberry Tarts- just for you...

=====================================

[QUOTE=SocialbFly;1257305][QUOTE=tonynyc;1256214]Have to redeem myself for that Cake Fiasco - and since I love Feeding BBW good food and especially, Cake - here's my latest pic & some wonderful food reinforcement for you lovely ladies

Quote:

Tony, that is totally my kinda cake....

BEEFCAKE!!!!!

You are a sweetie Di Thanks !!!!!- "Sexy Nurse and Gorgeous Biceps Extraodinare"
Old 08-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #275
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

Okay heres one :P
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote