Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-26-2009, 05:15 PM   #276
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBROBOYUM View Post
Okay heres one :P
thats a GREAT shot!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:22 PM   #277
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's a recent one. Not my best, but meh.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #278
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Here's a recent one
looking Great!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 08-27-2009, 08:40 AM   #279
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Always with the hot. But how much do we have to pay to see you not make that 'I carry a gun for a living and can shoot you in the neck' face?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:48 PM   #280
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
looking Great!!
Thanks BarbBBW. You're great for my ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Always with the hot. But how much do we have to pay to see you not make that 'I carry a gun for a living and can shoot you in the neck' face?
Surly, you crack me up. Thanks for the compliment. But, I posted a looooooooong time ago, that this was my...
discovery - confusion gain - loss surprise - no surprise - expectation wonder (surprise - commonplace) happiness - unhappiness amusement - weariness
completion - incompleteness courage - timidity - cowardice
pity - cruelty repentance - lack of regret - innocence
pride - modesty- shame closeness - detachment - distance
complaint/pain - doing OK - pleasure caution - boldness - rashness
patience - mere tolerance - anger relaxation - composure - stress
fear - nervousness - security togetherness - privacy
respect - disrespect appreciation - envy love - no love lost - hatred
familiarity - mystery attentive - inattentive - avoiding
alertness - exhaustion intent - indecision - refusal
effort - no real effort - repose hope - despair desire - indifference - reluctance interest - no interest - repulsion Face
Any other expression just looks forced and fake, so I just try to keep it simple.

Old 08-28-2009, 08:53 AM   #281
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Hairy Chest

Day at the beach
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mikebeach09.jpg (51.5 KB, 410 views)
Dansinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:59 AM   #282
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
dilf lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:17 PM   #283
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
dilf lol
Now cut that out

Old 08-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #284
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks BarbBBW. You're great for my ego

Surly, you crack me up. Thanks for the compliment. But, I posted a looooooooong time ago, that this was my...
discovery - confusion gain - loss surprise - no surprise - expectation wonder (surprise - commonplace) happiness - unhappiness amusement - weariness
completion - incompleteness courage - timidity - cowardice
pity - cruelty repentance - lack of regret - innocence
pride - modesty- shame closeness - detachment - distance
complaint/pain - doing OK - pleasure caution - boldness - rashness
patience - mere tolerance - anger relaxation - composure - stress
fear - nervousness - security togetherness - privacy
respect - disrespect appreciation - envy love - no love lost - hatred
familiarity - mystery attentive - inattentive - avoiding
alertness - exhaustion intent - indecision - refusal
effort - no real effort - repose hope - despair desire - indifference - reluctance interest - no interest - repulsion Face
Any other expression just looks forced and fake, so I just try to keep it simple.
So, basically what you're saying is....maybe one day...
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:54 PM   #285
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
So, basically what you're saying is....maybe one day...
A definite maybe, but it's gonna cost ya

Old 08-30-2009, 05:34 AM   #286
brainman

brainman can now change their title
Default My humble contribution :O)

what a funny thread. Why not, so here's my personal vertical door mat - or at least some of it :O) . Let's see what the judges say...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me2.jpg (38.7 KB, 381 views)
brainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:35 AM   #287
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainman View Post
what a funny thread. Why not, so here's my personal vertical door mat - or at least some of it :O) . Let's see what the judges say...

Very nice!
Old 08-30-2009, 02:28 PM   #288
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Day at the beach
Hmmmmmm..... can I borrow that?? Looks like a damn fine place to lay my head!!

MzDeeZyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:23 PM   #289
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Wow Wow Wow

Ok this was the best way to spend a chilly Sunday afternoon. Is it warm in here now or is it just me??
Old 08-30-2009, 05:24 PM   #290
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainman View Post
I love it! Thanks for sharing

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:31 PM   #291
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzDeeZyre View Post
Hmmmmmm..... can I borrow that?? Looks like a damn fine place to lay my head!!

MzDee.... You can lay your head where ever you want
Dansinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:24 AM   #292
Skaster

Skaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized rep
Default shave his belly with a rusty razor

I hope this is the only time anyone gets to see me with a hairy chest/shaved belly combination. Just got home from the hospital where I got the auld appendix out. (After reading Fuzzy Neoromancer's thread I'm wondering whether this has pandemic potential among Dimensions).

Skaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:03 AM   #293
ksandru
"PHAT" Not "Fat", Got It?

ksandru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesksandru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default My Husband's Pic

I am submitting my hubby's pic in the hairy chest arena. Well, he's got hair all over! And he's ALL MINE! He still makes me weak in the knees (and in another place, meow) when I think of him. Here's a pic with our baby:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic080109_7.jpg (49.7 KB, 335 views)
Old 09-01-2009, 12:10 PM   #294
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaster View Post
I hope this is the only time anyone gets to see me with a hairy chest/shaved belly combination. Just got home from the hospital where I got the auld appendix out. (After reading Fuzzy Neoromancer's thread I'm wondering whether this has pandemic potential among Dimensions).

Hope you're feeling better sans the offending organ.

I almost feel guilty appreciating the photo under the circumstances. Almost.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:59 PM   #295
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:

Now thats a HOT combo!! hahaha Hope you are feeling better hun!

Old 09-02-2009, 10:23 AM   #296
fatterxisxhotter

fatterxisxhotter has said some nice things
Default My "Sculpted" Chest

Please enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 345.jpg (71.6 KB, 315 views)
fatterxisxhotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:39 PM   #297
Skaster

Skaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
Hope you're feeling better sans the offending organ.

I almost feel guilty appreciating the photo under the circumstances. Almost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Now thats a HOT combo!! hahaha Hope you are feeling better hun!
Thank you, Isa and Barb! I'm in good form considering the circumstances and getting better every day. What bothers me most is the itchy stubbles of the growing belly hair LOL
Skaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #298
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Very nice stuff you got there

Hope you are recovering just as nicely

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 09-04-2009, 01:29 AM   #299
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

the chest of a heroe

Last edited by Blockierer; 08-18-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:00 PM   #300
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
the chest of a heroe

Looking good......