Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-04-2009, 07:08 PM   #301
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am liking this thread! ^____^

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:19 AM   #302
Skaster

Skaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Very nice stuff you got there

Hope you are recovering just as nicely
Thanks, Greenie Monday I'm getting the stitches removed
Skaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #303
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaster View Post
I hope this is the only time anyone gets to see me with a hairy chest/shaved belly combination. Just got home from the hospital where I got the auld appendix out. (After reading Fuzzy Neoromancer's thread I'm wondering whether this has pandemic potential among Dimensions).

I hope you're feeling better and recovering well...
BUT I gotta say... You're looking good!!! Nice chest you have there.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:44 PM   #304
Skaster

Skaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedChica View Post
I hope you're feeling better and recovering well...
BUT I gotta say... You're looking good!!! Nice chest you have there.
Thank you BEC! Good to hear from you. Haven't seen you around in a while.
Skaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #305
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Where's more chest candy, y'all?
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #306
desertcheeseman
I like dessert cheese too

desertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdesertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Is this chest candy enough?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 14.jpg (60.4 KB, 637 views)
File Type: jpg Photo 17.jpg (63.2 KB, 633 views)
File Type: jpg P9060059.jpg (106.0 KB, 636 views)
desertcheeseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #307
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertcheeseman View Post
Is this chest candy enough?
Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #308
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Default It is a fur, fur better thing....

I have outgrown my hair shirt --fatter areas are less hairy I notice.
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:44 AM   #309
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post

Me in Florida 07
well that's one way of describing MASCULINITY!!

what's the 2009 version look like....curious minds wanna know

at least mine does
Old 09-20-2009, 08:27 AM   #310
sobie18
Bass playin' scuba diver

sobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticed

Here ya go...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0342Resize.jpg (104.9 KB, 529 views)
Old 09-20-2009, 09:01 AM   #311
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobie18 View Post
Here ya go...

That's...............kinda nice.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:14 AM   #312
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Here ya go...

!!!!!!!!!!! (left speechless)

Last edited by Isa; 09-20-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:23 PM   #313
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Here ya go...

Uhmmmm...uhhhhhhh....Nice....very nice
Old 09-21-2009, 04:51 PM   #314
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Here ya go...

DAYUM....

one word......MASCULINITY
Old 09-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #315
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Here ya go...
Mmmmmmmm, why do I suddenly have the urge to go grazing... ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:48 PM   #316
tdjhg

tdjhg has said some nice things

My chest and belly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1.jpg (96.5 KB, 486 views)
tdjhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:21 PM   #317
Chunky

Chunky has said some nice things
Default New hairy tummy

Enjoy the pic. There's more available upon request.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 9 21-52-27.jpg (99.2 KB, 435 views)
Chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:58 PM   #318
Deemondess

Deemondess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDeemondess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

oh wow wow wow

sorry been away and phew came back to see all these fantastic hairy chests mmmmmm

I am in lust heaven
Deemondess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #319
johnnny2005

johnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Arrow

A pic of my hairy chest....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg john stretching..jpg (12.1 KB, 361 views)
johnnny2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #320
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBROBOYUM View Post
Okay heres one :P
I see dogtags and immediately you have my attention... soft spot for the military men (and on a hairy chest all the better)
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:48 AM   #321
Isa
In search of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deemondess View Post
oh wow wow wow

sorry been away and phew came back to see all these fantastic hairy chests mmmmmm

I am in lust heaven
I agree!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnny2005 View Post
um....we're going to need more shots from you....for scientific research...yeah that's it.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #322
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Wait...it took me a minute to realize I wasn't in the hot boy thread

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:00 AM   #323
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
um....we're going to need more shots from you....for scientific research...yeah that's it. [/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Wait...it took me a minute to realize I wasn't in the hot boy thread
Totally agree girls........ My crush has just been reignited
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:58 AM   #324
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Here ya go...
Now THAT is a chest!!!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 02:53 PM   #325
sobie18
Bass playin' scuba diver

sobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticed

Figured I would re-vitalize this thread...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0777 resize.jpg (111.8 KB, 293 views)