Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-30-2010, 09:46 PM   #401
burtonboardrline

burtonboardrline can now change their title

Never thought I would be asked to show my chest. And yes they are old but I rarely take pictures and I look the same.

Last edited by burtonboardrline; 03-10-2011 at 11:57 AM.
burtonboardrline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:51 PM   #402
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonboardrline View Post
Never thought I would be asked to show my chest. And yes they are old but I rarely take pictures and I look the same.
I predict you're going to be very popular around here.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:53 PM   #403
burtonboardrline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I predict you're going to be very popular around here.
what makes you say that?
Old 10-30-2010, 09:57 PM   #404
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
what makes you say that?
Because of the content of your posts.

And...you're easy on the eyes.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 10-30-2010, 10:29 PM   #405
burtonboardrline

Quote:
Because of the content of your posts.

And...you're easy on the eyes.
Thank you :P
Old 10-31-2010, 12:12 AM   #406
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
hubba, hubba
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:18 AM   #407
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Can someone give me directions to Durham, NH?
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:19 AM   #408
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
Can someone give me directions to Durham, NH?
That's gonna be a loooooong drive, honey. LOL

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 10-31-2010, 01:59 AM   #409
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
That's gonna be a loooooong drive, honey. LOL
lol am gonna have to walk, i only have my L's, unless someone who has a license wants to go on a road trip with me :-)
Old 10-31-2010, 03:31 AM   #410
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
lol am gonna have to walk, i only have my L's, unless someone who has a license wants to go on a road trip with me :-)
ha ha... I can take you.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:14 AM   #411
Inhibited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
ha ha... I can take you.
lol aww how nice.. will start packing..
Old 10-31-2010, 09:18 AM   #412
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

I love teamwork. And roadtrips!!!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 10-31-2010, 07:07 PM   #413
burtonboardrline

Quote:
I love teamwork. And roadtrips!!!
me too (I dont like how you have to have 10 characters per post )
Old 10-31-2010, 07:51 PM   #414
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
me too (I dont like how you have to have 10 characters per post )
What most of us do is hit the blue 'A' and pick the white color and then just "........" to fill it in.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 11-01-2010, 03:51 PM   #415
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
What most of us do is hit the blue 'A' and pick the white color and then just "........" to fill it in.

I have found that just hitting the space bar many times and then ending those spaces with a " . " works okay, too.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #416
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I have found that just hitting the space bar many times and then ending those spaces with a " . " works okay, too.
gotta try .

edt: it works!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 11-06-2010, 08:42 PM   #417
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I have a pic of my furry self somewhere on this thread but I'm hoping to get a new digital camera soon and therefore take a new pic to share for you ladies.

It's nice to know we fuzzy guys are loved here.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:29 AM   #418
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben from England View Post
Despite possessing a mighty chest rug, I don't really have a showcase picture, and homie does not play that web-cam ruckus, so these'll have to do (complete with the added bonus of the adorable missy blue eyez in the second pic, and the slightly less adorable chin dribble in the first).
Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
whore tiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayschucks View Post
*shrugs*

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by topdog View Post
Submitted for your approval...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce View Post
This one is all me. Exactly and precisely how I LOVE it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Flush View Post
My contribution
very very nice gents.. seriously keep them coming i think more are required
mz_puss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:33 AM   #419
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post

Mango shirtless?!?!?!?!?! I...wow.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:19 PM   #420
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
He DOES look pretty good there girl!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #421
Bigtigmom
100% REAL, give it a try!

Bigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Can I second you on that declaration? LOL
Who knew he was hiding such sexyness!!
Old 11-16-2010, 07:17 PM   #422
Luv2BNaughty
\m/o.O\m/

Luv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
My contribution.
Um, yum?!

I like just enough chest hair to play 'follow the line'

(oops, did I just say that out loud? *innocent giggle*)
Old 11-16-2010, 11:46 PM   #423
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtigmom View Post
Can I second you on that declaration? LOL
Who knew he was hiding such sexyness!!
can i third it!? lol

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:28 AM   #424
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you kind sirs.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:34 PM   #425
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think this is coming up to 5 years old now, back in my super-hero days

Yeah I couldn't afford an outfit
The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote