Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #451
PigPen
The Southeast Beast

PigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

here's mine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00510-20110616-1400.jpg (88.8 KB, 565 views)
PigPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:35 PM   #452
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
You have beautiful eyes.
you are too kind missy
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #453
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Don't believe I've posted this one here yet...

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #454
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Couldn't rep you, so, I'm just going to say "mmmmmmm".

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:49 AM   #455
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Couldn't rep you, so, I'm just going to say "mmmmmmm".

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
Now that's better than any rep you could have given me.

Old 06-25-2011, 10:59 AM   #456
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Now that's better than any rep you could have given me.
You always have the serious bidness face. lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #457
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
You always have the serious bidness face. lol
It's the face that works for me. Every other expression pretty much looks fake or forced. Well, except for my "O" face

Old 06-27-2011, 11:12 AM   #458
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

feeling a bit of pic whoring will cheer me up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_1rsz_img_7185.jpg (72.8 KB, 467 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:38 AM   #459
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
feeling a bit of pic whoring will cheer me up
You have very lovely eyes. I was going to say "soulful" because that seemed more apt, but it sounded really cliche.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:18 AM   #460
DJBEATBOX2k3

DJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

not that hairy but its there lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0833.jpg (50.4 KB, 433 views)
DJBEATBOX2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:47 PM   #461
ChocolateCinnamon_BBW

ChocolateCinnamon_BBW has said some nice things

ChocolateCinnamon_BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:46 PM   #462
jen68

jen68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjen68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Damn I just luv a man with a hairy chest. It is so sexy. U guys rock
Old 07-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #463
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This photo just screams 'come tickle me'

Yes, I am an evil woman.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #464
ObiWantsU

ObiWantsU can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesObiWantsU can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There's some there...

Old 08-04-2011, 01:13 PM   #465
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in
Default My contribution for today

Tried to add a pic it didnt work
Old 08-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #466
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
This photo just screams 'come tickle me'

Yes, I am an evil woman.
But you make evil look so damn good!

Old 08-04-2011, 03:46 PM   #467
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
But you make evil look so damn good!
Ha! I just came in this thread expecting to see a semi naked picture of you, since you were the most current poster!
Old 08-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #468
violetviolets

violetviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigPen View Post
here's mine.
with da cross too, dayum lol
violetviolets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:34 AM   #469
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in
Default My contribution for the day take 2 LOL

I'm cross posting here but as you can see the hairy chest part fits the bill
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nakedbeach.jpg (45.0 KB, 254 views)
Old 08-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #470
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
Ha! I just came in this thread expecting to see a semi naked picture of you, since you were the most current poster!
Sorry, didn't mean to disappoint. But I'm still waiting for the jungle to grow back a little. As soon as I think its at a respectable length, I promise to post a pic. I was just giving respect where respect was due

Old 08-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #471
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Quote:
Sorry, didn't mean to disappoint. But I'm still waiting for the jungle to grow back a little. As soon as I think its at a respectable length, I promise to post a pic. I was just giving respect where respect was due
And it is appreciated And FYI, you are hairy even trimmed up
Old 08-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #472
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Hairy all parts
Old 08-07-2011, 09:26 AM   #473
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Damn good pic!!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #474
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Quote:
Hairy all parts
Yes I am
Old 08-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #475
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Damn good pic!!
Thank you very much my dear