Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-15-2011, 08:12 PM   #501
MystifyMe
Cheeky Aussie

MystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
link doesn't work, FYI
I deleted the pic from my Flickr sorry.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #502
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thanks, Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan34 View Post
And I'm glad you did! Tried to rep ya and of course it wont let me....ARGH!

!MOAR! HAIRY CHEST PICS MEN!
Thanks, again, Shan. Between you and the Lady who did get to "fire one off" at me, I've more than had my "sox blown off " by kind comments! Y'all really made this ol' dog feel special.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:18 PM   #503
MystifyMe
Cheeky Aussie

MystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

here u go...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chest.JPG (95.4 KB, 595 views)
Old 12-18-2011, 09:10 PM   #504
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystifyMe View Post
here u go...
It was well worth the wait!
Old 12-22-2011, 12:34 AM   #505
Squirrelman

Squirrelman can now change their title

Just thinking.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture5081.jpg (36.3 KB, 529 views)
Squirrelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:14 AM   #506
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Thanks, again, Shan. Between you and the Lady who did get to "fire one off" at me, I've more than had my "sox blown off " by kind comments! Y'all really made this ol' dog feel special.
Awwwe! Cuz you ARE special
Old 12-23-2011, 11:42 AM   #507
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Aaaaw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan34 View Post
Awwwe! Cuz you ARE special
You're too kind! Have a texted-verbal hug from me and my wishes for the Happiest Holidays/Merriest Christmas for you and those you love.

Old 12-26-2011, 05:41 PM   #508
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I posted this in the nekkid thread but since you asked so nicely I'll crosspost

Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #509
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
I posted this in the nekkid thread but since you asked so nicely I'll crosspost
Can I rub your lil Buddha belly for good luck? hehehehe

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #510
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
Can I rub your lil Buddha belly for good luck? hehehehe
I'm not your troll doll.

But yes you can.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #511
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
I'm not your troll doll.

But yes you can.
A) troll dolls are not cute....unlike you

B) sweeettttt...commence belly rubbing!

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:14 PM   #512
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

P1020006.jpg

Not the best looking pic, but it's a current one at least.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 02:57 PM   #513
Luv2BNaughty
\m/o.O\m/

Luv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
Attachment 99780

Not the best looking pic, but it's a current one at least.
Ooh la la
Luv2BNaughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #514
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Its been too long since I've posted. Old spice
Old 02-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #515
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Ahhhh...The power of Old Spice! Love the pic
Old 03-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #516
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Not too hairy...but here it is
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hair.jpg (29.0 KB, 309 views)
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #517
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
Not too hairy...but here it is
Au contraire... just hairy enough.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #518
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Au contraire... just hairy enough.

Why thank you
Old 03-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #519
balletguy

Here is my 2nd go at this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bl.jpg (34.3 KB, 283 views)
Old 03-18-2012, 06:21 AM   #520
pegz
Southern Illinois Chick

pegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
Here is my 2nd go at this...
Very nice
pegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #521
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I so enjoy this thread. Thank you guys.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #522
catracha

catracha can now change their title

mmmm...delicious... I luv men with hairy chests, it doesn't matter if it's a little hair or alot, I enjoy teasing and nibbling the chest, especially if it leads down to bliss thnx guys! keep em comming
catracha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:52 PM   #523
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default King of The Forest...

(Cowardly Lion Singing) If I were King of The Forehehehest!!! Well I decided to give myself a chesfurdo like that lion got at OZ, because I thought my fur would look good, all brushed up.

Last edited by imfree; 10-25-2012 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #524
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
(Cowardly Lion Singing) If I were King of The Forehehehest!!! Well I decided to give myself a chesfurdo like that lion got at OZ, because I thought my fur would look good, all brushed up.
LOL! Sing it, King. Nice, imfree.

Awwww I'm disappointed we couldn't see your boobies.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:18 AM   #525
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default The Lady's Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
LOL! Sing it, King. Nice, imfree.

Awwww I'm disappointed we couldn't see your boobies.
Sweet! I hope I wasn't being egocentric in honoring your statement as a request.

One thing that comes with my territory as a 56 year old, 5'6.5", 449 lb disabled diabetic guy on oxygen, is a very ample, lush, fur-covered pair of moobies.

Oh, yes, sweet Mimosa, I think you'll enjoy this.

Last edited by imfree; 10-25-2012 at 10:56 AM.