Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-22-2012, 06:10 AM   #526
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Hairy Chest pic

Sitting on the beach

well that didnt work

Last edited by Dansinfool; 03-22-2012 at 06:16 AM.
Dansinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:20 AM   #527
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Sweet! I hope I wasn't being egocentric in honoring your statement as a request.

One thing that comes with my territory as a 56 year old, 5'6.5", 449 lb disabled diabetic guy on oxygen, is a very ample, lush, fur-covered pair of moobies.

Oh, yes, sweet Mimosa, I think you'll enjoy this.
Thanks for your gift of boobies.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:20 AM   #528
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh double post.....so we meet again.

Mother fudger.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:22 AM   #529
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Thanks for your gift of boobies.
Verbal hugs and many thanks to you for your sweet, kind post that put a smile on this ol' dog's face, first thing on this lovely Saturday morning. God bless you and keep you in His loving arms.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #530
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegz View Post
Very nice

Thanks!
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:18 PM   #531
sobie18
Bass playin' scuba diver

sobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticed

Hanging out @ Tarague (Ta-rah-gi) Beach on Andersen AFB, Guam. I spent 28 days soaking up the sun, diving, eating, sight-seeing, yoga classes, lifting, and sleeping late until 0800 hrs...

You can even see the surf reflection in my shades.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1278 resize.jpg (110.3 KB, 602 views)
Old 04-08-2012, 12:25 AM   #532
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That's a handsome man!
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #533
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobie18 View Post
Hanging out @ Tarague (Ta-rah-gi) Beach on Andersen AFB, Guam. I spent 28 days soaking up the sun, diving, eating, sight-seeing, yoga classes, lifting, and sleeping late until 0800 hrs...

You can even see the surf reflection in my shades.
Well.......hello!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:44 PM   #534
Pauline

Pauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticed
Smile Wow...i missed this thread!

Yummy.....im speechless too.....loved all the ahairy chests!

~Paulee
Pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #535
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Gawd I love this thread!!
Old 04-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #536
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan34 View Post
Gawd I love this thread!!

So do I!!!
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:22 AM   #537
rockhound225
Has Rocks on the Brain

rockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this board

First thing in the morning, if you count 1:20 in the afternoon morning, but still, here it is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 120416-131854.jpg (77.4 KB, 490 views)
So I heard on the radio this afternoon that in 1992 there was a containership full of rubber duckies that lost a container in a storm. Now there are an estimated 50,000 rubber duckies floating around in all the oceans of the world. They've been found as far away as the Artic ocean.
God that idea is comforting.
rockhound225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:20 PM   #538
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No posts in over a month....where have all the hairy chests gone!
Old 05-28-2012, 10:10 PM   #539
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Careful What You Ask For...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
No posts in over a month....where have all the hairy chests gone!
Greetings from Tenn. Loop Ranch! Here's one of our head honcho.

Last edited by imfree; 10-25-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:27 PM   #540
DWright5

DWright5 has said some nice things

Here's mine!

DWright5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #541
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Greetings from Tenn. Loop Ranch! Here's one of our head honcho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWright5 View Post
Here's mine!

Thank you kind gentlemen!
Old 06-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #542
mybluice

mybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot pics

How did I ever miss this thread?
mybluice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #543
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Uhhm...Er...Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybluice View Post
How did I ever miss this thread?
Uhhm...er...well...welcome to the Guy's Furry Chests Thread!

Old 06-05-2012, 01:19 AM   #544
Big Cutie Brianna

Big Cutie Brianna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBig Cutie Brianna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBig Cutie Brianna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
whore tiem

this is a GREAT amount for me, not too much, not too little <3 DELICIOUS!
Big Cutie Brianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:05 PM   #545
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Awesomeness!
Old 06-06-2012, 07:50 PM   #546
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

He's sexy and he knows it. Bitches love it.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:32 PM   #547
growingincolorado

growingincolorado has said some nice things
Default Definitely Furry

Somewhere north of 270 lbs here ... hope it works

growingincolorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:07 PM   #548
maggosh

maggosh has said some nice things

maggosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:03 PM   #549
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggosh View Post

Oh my yes!! I love it!!!
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:43 PM   #550
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Early this morning

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote