Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-24-2012, 03:59 PM   #551
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Early this morning

Yum.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #552
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Early this morning

OMG somebody rep this man for me. Im all out.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:28 PM   #553
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd post a pic but my stomach was shaved for my appendectomy a couple of weeks ago, so I'll wait till the hairs grow back a little more, lol. It's kinda silly looking right now
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #554
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
I'd post a pic but my stomach was shaved for my appendectomy a couple of weeks ago, so I'll wait till the hairs grow back a little more, lol. It's kinda silly looking right now

Awww come on. Baby dont tease us like that.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:19 AM   #555
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Yum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamily View Post
OMG somebody rep this man for me. Im all out.
Now cut that out
Thank you ladies!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #556
Kamily

Quote:
Now cut that out
Thank you ladies!

Hell no we're not cutting it out...Post some more pics!!

You are most certainly welcome my darlin.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #557
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

I noticed I had some fans on here from when I posted last year. Hope you enjoy
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #558
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very nice Noir

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:02 PM   #559
maggosh

maggosh has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamily View Post
Oh my yes!! I love it!!!
Really?
maggosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #560
Kamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggosh View Post
Really?

You're damn right! I LOVE your hairy chest!!
Old 07-15-2012, 07:23 AM   #561
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

well not too hairy but here you go
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1111.JPG (27.7 KB, 442 views)
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #562
Kamily

Love it!!
Old 07-16-2012, 05:00 AM   #563
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in
Default A day at the beach

Here you go!

Looks like pic needs to be resized.Its not showing up.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:37 AM   #564
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in
Default A beach day

Lets see if this works
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mike%202MA30255500-0002.jpg (25.9 KB, 427 views)
Old 07-16-2012, 07:02 PM   #565
Kamily

Woohooo!!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #566
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

not too hairy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oooo.JPG (18.1 KB, 365 views)
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:05 PM   #567
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
not too hairy
Very nice.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #568
chagovatoloco

chagovatoloco can now change their title

Another new guy, you girls gave me so much to look at I thought I would share.

chagovatoloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:07 AM   #569
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Just went through and looked at all the pics AGAIN Great pics guys!!
Old 08-10-2012, 06:03 PM   #570
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagovatoloco View Post

Thanks for sharing!
Old 08-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #571
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagovatoloco View Post
Welcome to the site, hottie.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #572
chagovatoloco

chagovatoloco can now change their title

wow! Thank you ladies..... I'm glad you like.....
chagovatoloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #573
BBW_Curious1

BBW_Curious1 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post

Me in Florida 07
Soi'm a little behind times but daaamn that is a fine looking man chest
BBW_Curious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:42 AM   #574
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

got a bit snap happy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_1img_7627.jpg (111.1 KB, 245 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #575
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

WOW OH WOW I'm glad someone bumped this thread. YUM

CaAggieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote