Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-18-2012, 02:43 PM   #576
Foxwood

Foxwood has said some nice things

Foxwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:54 AM   #577
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Here is my somewhat hairy chest
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hhh.jpg (67.7 KB, 547 views)
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #578
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yummy. I enjoy a hairy chest, I must admit. Very nice guys.
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #579
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

I've tried to rep. But seems I've repped the new(er) photos already and wont let me do it again. Fine photos men.

Don't stop bringing the hairy chests!! I'm officially *CRACKING THE WHIP*
So just get on it
Old 12-18-2012, 07:28 AM   #580
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Another day at the beach

Just relaxing on the beach
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0850[2]MA30162820-0003.jpg (86.6 KB, 463 views)
Old 12-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #581
fitnessdrummer

fitnessdrummer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfitnessdrummer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am literally unable to pose in a non-cheesy way. Apologies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chest copy.jpg (60.0 KB, 459 views)

Last edited by fitnessdrummer; 12-18-2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Picture
fitnessdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:57 PM   #582
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitnessdrummer View Post
Looks fine to me...Sexay
Old 12-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #583
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitnessdrummer View Post
Um, yummie.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #584
crosseyedhamster

crosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescrosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Bumping this thread

Old 01-06-2013, 05:07 PM   #585
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yum! I like your necklace too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosseyedhamster View Post
Bumping this thread

[/IMG]
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #586
Oona
¬.¬

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosseyedhamster View Post
Bumping this thread
oh heeeeeey
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #587
Jabbauk

Jabbauk has said some nice things
Default This is my hairy chest

Hopefully this works

Jabbauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:25 PM   #588
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default so, uh..

is there a thread for close-to-hairless guys? lol
Old 01-23-2013, 11:51 PM   #589
BigBrwnSugar1

BigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
Post whatever you like - I KNOW we will appreciate it!!!!
BigBrwnSugar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:04 AM   #590
Oona
¬.¬

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrwnSugar1 View Post
Post whatever you like - I KNOW we will appreciate it!!!!
YEA! What she said!!
Old 01-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #591
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default yeah

i have like 20 chest hairs.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #592
Oona
¬.¬

Quote:

Yup. Definitely appreciated.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:48 PM   #593
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Ummmmmm.....YUMMMMMM....
Old 01-28-2013, 08:53 AM   #594
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I need to get a bit closer to count them. Is that ok?

Quote:
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #595
lizzie_lotr

lizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot pics

I've said this many times, but I love this thread!!
lizzie_lotr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #596
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

Thanks for bumping this thread!

Excuse me gentlemen, this thread needs a little more love! So get to posting.

K, thanks
Old 03-05-2013, 02:48 AM   #597
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't have ANY chest hair... sorry...
Old 03-05-2013, 02:57 AM   #598
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

We don't discriminate around here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSheogorath View Post
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #599
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSheogorath View Post
The hair.....it's just an excuse to gawk at man chest.

Great pics men
Old 03-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #600
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

been a long time, thread
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote