Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-09-2013, 11:18 AM   #601
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know this is an old quote, but I haven't been posting much lately and I'm trying to get caught up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamily View Post
I love facial hair and chest hair on a man. Those two things drive me crazy. I also love the smell of cologne or body spray like Axe Dark Temptations.
Getting ready for work. I'd only been awake for about 10 minutes here so please be gentle... one of my favorite body sprays too

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:13 AM   #602
flyingsolo101

flyingsolo101 does more than just post hot picsflyingsolo101 does more than just post hot picsflyingsolo101 does more than just post hot pics

For all the ladies in the place with style and grace.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:20 AM   #603
kaylaisamachine
I'm a Little Teapot

kaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsolo101 View Post
For all the ladies in the place with style and grace.

I can has? I wouldn't mind having that.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:03 AM   #604
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
I know this is an old quote, but I haven't been posting much lately and I'm trying to get caught up

Getting ready for work. I'd only been awake for about 10 minutes here so please be gentle... one of my favorite body sprays too

Wow!!!!
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:04 PM   #605
DWright5

DWright5 has said some nice things

I posted a couple chest pics a long time ago. Can I get away with posting a hairy gut pic?

DWright5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:58 AM   #606
DearPrudence

DearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going on

....bump.

Had to, sorry.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:36 AM   #607
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I see hairy chest pics thread, and, gosh-darnit, I got a James Bond-like hairy chest (1960s Bond, if I trim around it.) This is au naturale, but I could make a tuft, if I wanted.

Hairy! Chest! Go!

Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:20 AM   #608
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

mick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default my $0.02

My effort, please be kind
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130724_121132.jpg (85.2 KB, 427 views)
File Type: jpg 20130724_121134.jpg (79.7 KB, 426 views)
File Type: jpg 20130724_121121.jpg (32.9 KB, 423 views)
mick_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:27 PM   #609
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice contributions guys- thank you

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:27 AM   #610
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Last week at the beach

Call it Indian Summer
Old 10-07-2013, 09:20 AM   #611
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Call it Indian Summer
I can't see a pic!
Old 10-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #612
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Sweetie go to pg 18 on here and scroll down and you'll see me
Old 10-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #613
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Default Beach Picture

One more try at this. Still not working
Old 10-07-2013, 03:01 PM   #614
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Pic from the beach
I found you! lol Very nice.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #615
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Haha Thank you
Old 10-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #616
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Pic from the beach
You are one very sexy and handsome guy, Dan!
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #617
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Why TY very much Ms.Charlotte
Old 10-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #618
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Default Indian Summer

Last week enjoying Summers last breath
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beach pic.jpg (52.4 KB, 282 views)
Old 10-10-2013, 04:02 PM   #619
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Quote:
Last week enjoying Summers last breath
Very nice Dansinfool.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:21 PM   #620
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
Very nice Dansinfool.
Thank you Sweetie.. and I finally figured it out LOL
Old 09-28-2014, 12:50 PM   #621
DearPrudence

DearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going onDearPrudence knows EXACTLY what's going on

I just uh...really have to bump this thread..

Old 12-15-2014, 11:21 PM   #622
HeftyHally

HeftyHally can now change their title

The chest I get to cuddle up next to.

Hairy face, beefcake arms, hairy chest, tattoos, squishy belly, leg muscles like oak trees.

Posted with permission

DSCF4280.JPG
HeftyHally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 02:16 PM   #623
sivisi

sivisi has said some nice things

sivisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 01:35 PM   #624
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Hope the pic came on
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1439066018760.jpg (93.6 KB, 107 views)
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 01:55 PM   #625
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Sorry it's upside down.��
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote