Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-01-2015, 12:51 PM   #626
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

😈😇☺hope the pic uploaded
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1446407369300.jpg (79.1 KB, 522 views)
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 05:20 AM   #627
Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly can now change their title

well, more hairy belly, but...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg December Fat.jpg (36.9 KB, 491 views)
Pinkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 07:48 AM   #628
Jrm

Jrm has said some nice things

Not the most hair but pretty hairy, no?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (72.6 KB, 461 views)
Jrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 10:59 AM   #629
Crimedog240

Crimedog240 has said some nice things

Pale as all hell
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (464.7 KB, 421 views)
Crimedog240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 02:36 PM   #630
bigfit

bigfit can now change their title

Hopefully this turns out. About a year old:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-11-06_14-16-58 copy.jpg (79.3 KB, 385 views)
bigfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 02:55 AM   #631
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you, guys.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 07:50 PM   #632
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfit View Post
Hopefully this turns out. About a year old:
This is nice

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 02:52 PM   #633
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 03-25-2016, 04:48 PM   #634
jessws61
N00B

jessws61 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjessws61 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wowsers.
jessws61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:29 PM   #635
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Still my fave thread!
Old 05-11-2016, 11:14 AM   #636
Hugh Jaguy

Hugh Jaguy can now change their title

My hairy chest.
Hugh Jaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 11:13 PM   #637
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Oh how I've missed seeing all the hairy men!
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 07:16 PM   #638
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamily View Post
Oh how I've missed seeing all the hairy men!
Hairy men for the win!

More please!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 06:03 PM   #639
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Great thread..

Found a new favorite thread...
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 12:40 PM   #640
bobsmith93

bobsmith93 has said some nice things

Hairy enough for ya?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160625_200033.jpg (307.6 KB, 175 views)
bobsmith93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 12:49 PM   #641
Hugh Jaguy

Hugh Jaguy can now change their title

Hugh Jaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 01:52 PM   #642
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Bump!

Oh boys?!?!?

Almost 6 months and no posts in this thread.

Time for new hairy chest pics, ya slackers!!
Old 12-05-2016, 10:05 PM   #643
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah what happened ???
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 07:43 AM   #644
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
Bump!

Oh boys?!?!?

Almost 6 months and no posts in this thread.

Time for new hairy chest pics, ya slackers!!
Sorry. My chest isn't that hairy!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:39 AM   #645
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Yeah what happened ???
There are probably a dozen or more positive responses from the ladies in this thread. Some stating it is their favorite thread on the site! (And, I got privately sent applause for the bump). Don't you guys like it when we get over you? Oh well. Maybe everyone with a hairy chest has already posted. I was hoping we had some newbies who would contribute if it was bumped to the top.

Happily Married - if ya don't, ya don't. That's ok. You're still sexy as hell!!
Old 12-06-2016, 07:37 PM   #646
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

HM is a fox so I vote that he opens his shirt and lets us have a peek.
If his wife is OK with it of course.
ditzygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:19 AM   #647
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditzygirl View Post
HM is a fox so I vote that he opens his shirt and lets us have a peek.
If his wife is OK with it of course.
You are too kind!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 12:53 PM   #648
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
There are probably a dozen or more positive responses from the ladies in this thread. Some stating it is their favorite thread on the site! (And, I got privately sent applause for the bump). Don't you guys like it when we get over you? Oh well. Maybe everyone with a hairy chest has already posted. I was hoping we had some newbies who would contribute if it was bumped to the top.
Guys, I think this translates as:
- the women donít care if youíve shown them your chest before, they need fresh evidence! And
- if you havenít, donít be shy! If you have any degree of chest hair, post the pic.

Frankly, overall on these boards the women post more pics than the guys do, so I say show them some appreciation.

That said, let me set the bar low for the other guys. I donít have the heavy hair that some guys have, and if I get just about any sun it quickly blends in to my skin tones so that in the Summer it is barely noticeable . But this bump of the thread came at the fish-belly-white time of the year, so for what it is worth, for a little while, here is what Iíve got.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:25 PM   #649
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
- the women donít care if youíve shown them your chest before, they need fresh evidence! And
- if you havenít, donít be shy! If you have any degree of chest hair, post the pic.

Frankly, overall on these boards the women post more pics than the guys do, so I say show them some appreciation.

That said, let me set the bar low for the other guys. I donít have the heavy hair that some guys have, and if I get just about any sun it quickly blends in to my skin tones so that in the Summer it is barely noticeable . But this bump of the thread came at the fish-belly-white time of the year, so for what it is worth, for a little while, here is what Iíve got.
Ah, the rare and elusive Tad moobs!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 05:50 PM   #650
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

Oh my!! Tad, your chest looks delicious!! Thank you.