Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-05-2008, 08:38 PM   #151
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojack View Post
Always shy about postin' photos.. but there are some cute gals on here so it's only fair.

Yeah, I'm a bear, lol
mmmmm... yummmy
Old 10-06-2008, 11:49 AM   #152
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirkaril View Post
I've decided to toss myself into this thread. The first one is a pic of my face, the second is of my hairy chest. Be gentle, i'm kind of shy =P
heeeeey I know you

You look awesome babe! Love the manly chest shot
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:14 PM   #153
topdog

topdog can now change their title
Default G'Day Ladies

Submitted for your approval...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Publication1.jpg (31.9 KB, 492 views)
topdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:54 AM   #154
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by topdog View Post
Approved!!
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:34 PM   #155
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
WOW.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:19 PM   #156
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Hott!!
Old 10-13-2008, 06:31 PM   #157
nabz28ss

nabz28ss has said some nice things

My contribution:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 78.jpg (34.5 KB, 434 views)
Old 10-13-2008, 08:29 PM   #158
BrownEyedChica

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabz28ss View Post
My contribution:
Niceeee.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:52 PM   #159
SupaSexi

SupaSexi does more than just post hot picsSupaSexi does more than just post hot picsSupaSexi does more than just post hot pics

Damn boo, you looking sexy !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabz28ss View Post
My contribution:
Old 10-23-2008, 09:42 AM   #160
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default sighhh

I am such a lurker but omfg....Dudes are yall parkin tickets? Cause you all sure as hell have FINE written all over you.

See what has happened i am reduced to writing cornpone jokes because my brain has ceased to function..

Oh and you know its getting to be winter in Minnesota, anybody wanna be my blankie? lol.. Keep up the good work gentlemen. my woman parts thank you
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:42 AM   #161
Rich P

Rich P can now change their title
Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
I dont know about FatandProud - but I like it!
very kind words :-) x
Rich P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:44 AM   #162
Rich P

Rich P can now change their title
Default well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
i like hairy bellies
...in that case I will have to add a belly pic soon as that's hairy too ;-)

and we need more pics of your fabulous belly which, judging by your avatar pic, maybe getting bigger ;-) x

Rich P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:00 PM   #163
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayschucks View Post
wow.... hello

let me guess, you've got a girlfriend who happens to be on here too, and i'm about to be told off? lol
succubus_dxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:01 AM   #164
manoflight

manoflight can now change their title
Default Italian hairy chest....

20 years ago and now......the hairy chest is getting white :-(
manoflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:21 AM   #165
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoflight View Post
wow
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:44 AM   #166
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoflight View Post
and still looking damn good! where are you from? you look middle eastern
Old 11-03-2008, 06:53 AM   #167
manoflight

manoflight can now change their title
Default thanks Woman :-) , too kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
and still looking damn good! where are you from? you look middle eastern
I am italian........maybe a little jewish blood is still inside me :-)
manoflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:58 AM   #168
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

that would explain it! looking good
Old 11-04-2008, 06:21 PM   #169
lykbigwomn

lykbigwomn has said some nice things
Default not even close

i'm sorry to say that i don't have a picture for this thread. i've entered 5 different "HAIRY CHEST CONTESTS"... and won every one by a landslide!
lykbigwomn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:35 PM   #170
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lykbigwomn View Post
i'm sorry to say that i don't have a picture for this thread. i've entered 5 different "HAIRY CHEST CONTESTS"... and won every one by a landslide!
OHHHHH sure, put your money where your mouth is,

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:45 PM   #171
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in

OK here are my contributions.Although I will admit mine isn't as thick and dark as some.Where some have bear rugs mine is just a bit of rat fur.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image004.jpg (27.4 KB, 456 views)
File Type: jpg Image003.jpg (27.1 KB, 451 views)
Old 11-08-2008, 08:36 PM   #172
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragorat View Post
OK here are my contributions.Although I will admit mine isn't as thick and dark as some.Where some have bear rugs mine is just a bit of rat fur.

Looking good!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:48 PM   #173
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's my contribution - to the cause.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tony_2008-1.jpg (21.4 KB, 410 views)
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:14 AM   #174
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Here's my contribution - to the cause.
Woof! Thats the chest i remember for so many years, dayummmm, you have aged well....hottie...

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:52 PM   #175
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dianna:
Thanks you are a Hottie and a Sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
Woof! Thats the chest i remember for so many years, dayummmm, you have aged well....hottie...
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote