Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-15-2008, 02:59 PM   #176
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Here's my contribution - to the cause.
OOoOooOOo looking good

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:25 PM   #177
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoflight View Post
20 years ago and now......the hairy chest is getting white :-(
faints man ya'll are killlin me
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:28 PM   #178
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking

All this man hair and sooo little time.. Ok men line up for fondl.... err inspections..
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:12 AM   #179
boy4maturedwomen

boy4maturedwomen has said some nice things
Default it's me [new here]

hi everyone

i am not fat but i am damn crazy [lover] of BBW women,MAY I JOIN WITH U ?actually i am from NEPAL right now in uae,,,i am glade by knowing this blog ,,see ya
with love sam
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 (43).JPG (47.6 KB, 439 views)
boy4maturedwomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:02 AM   #180
boy4maturedwomen

boy4maturedwomen has said some nice things
Default hairy leg and chest more

looking bbw 4 friendship ,would anyone like to be my friend?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 (57).jpg (68.5 KB, 439 views)
File Type: jpg 1 (29).JPG (33.4 KB, 440 views)
boy4maturedwomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:26 PM   #181
exhippiedude

exhippiedude can now change their title
Default Hairy Chest...Hey, I've got one of those

Hairy is as hairy does
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00_6991.jpg (48.1 KB, 609 views)
exhippiedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:32 AM   #182
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirkaril View Post
I've decided to toss myself into this thread. The first one is a pic of my face, the second is of my hairy chest. Be gentle, i'm kind of shy =P
Still lovin that chest!
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:10 AM   #183
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This thread is sooooo hot!
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #184
Skaster

Skaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized rep

This pic was intended for a "men-show-your-undies"-thread in some other forum, and I thought army long-johns were quite the novelty, but I guess it serves the purpose here, too

Skaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:43 AM   #185
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaster View Post
This pic was intended for a "men-show-your-undies"-thread in some other forum, and I thought army long-johns were quite the novelty, but I guess it serves the purpose here, too
It certainly does. Thanks for reviving the thread with such a great pic.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #186
Skaster

Skaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
It certainly does. Thanks for reviving the thread with such a great pic.
Haha - glad you like it. Pants like these are nicknamed "love-killer" in German. I also have a pic showing off my botty, but I'm saving it in case there will ever be a "Men-post-pics-in-Robin-Hood-style-legwear"-tread
Skaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:58 PM   #187
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Haha - glad you like it. Pants like these are nicknamed "love-killer" in German. I also have a pic showing off my botty, but I'm saving it in case there will ever be a "Men-post-pics-in-Robin-Hood-style-legwear"-tread
The nickname is funny but incorrect as itís whats inside that counts.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:22 PM   #188
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Really....really.....really.......nice........ches t

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 02-20-2009, 11:17 PM   #189
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

I regret not being able to be here for so long.... I just love this thread.

Today will always be remembered as the day I was asked, "So, do fat women wear pants?" And I was standing in front of them wearing blue jeans. :doh:
That1BigGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:27 AM   #190
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I personally think we need more 1/2 naked men threads....
Old 05-24-2009, 10:52 PM   #191
Isa
In search of....

(bump)

gentlemen, por favor! any pics of new members? updated photos of current ones?
Old 05-24-2009, 11:11 PM   #192
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

-subscribe-

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:23 PM   #193
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok I'll be the 'Brave Soul' to post a current picture

Taken today after my workout - I think I need to drink more milk to get the chest hairs going

tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:07 PM   #194
Isa
In search of....

Quote:
Ok I'll be the 'Brave Soul' to post a current picture

Taken today after my workout - I think I need to drink more milk to get the chest hairs going
Thanks for rising to the challenge of recharging this thread with such a nice photo.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #195
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
Thanks for rising to the challenge of recharging this thread with such a nice photo.
Thanks Isa: you are too kind. By the way,I think your cute biceps can recharge this thread.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:40 PM   #196
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I still need to get off my arse and post a better pic of my chest, just need a better camera is all.

However, I am on here some pages back in all my furry glory.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:37 PM   #197
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:19 PM   #198
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Tony's the bomb.........what a beefcake.......

Old 05-26-2009, 07:26 PM   #199
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Tony's the bomb.........what a beefcake.......

GEF:
Thanks you are a sweetie - I'm probably more Beef than Cake anyway...
Say,did u workout or enjoy one of your walks today
Old 05-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #200
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

GEF:
Thanks you are a sweetie - I'm probably more Beef than Cake anyway...
Say,did u workout or enjoy one of your walks today
Was considering a walk- was looking forward to it...but one of my little girls wanted me to watch Monsters, Inc with her when I got home. Sitting down and eating a bunch of carbs (homemade mac n cheese) seemed to zap my energy. Alas...there is always tomorrow