Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #201
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Was considering a walk- was looking forward to it...but one of my little girls wanted me to watch Monsters, Inc with her when I got home. Sitting down and eating a bunch of carbs (homemade mac n cheese) seemed to zap my energy. Alas...there is always tomorrow

Yes, there is always tommorrow and you did a good thing today enjoying Monsters,Inc. with the kids.
Homemade Mac n Cheese ... hmmm perfect post energy workout food - any chance you'll post pics of this masterpiece on the Foodee Board....
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:50 PM   #202
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Yes, there is always tommorrow and you did a good thing today enjoying Monsters,Inc. with the kids.
Homemade Mac n Cheese ... hmmm perfect post energy workout food - any chance you'll post pics of this masterpiece on the Foodee Board....
Lol...not much left to take a picture of.....

*ahem* kids were really hungry tonight.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:00 AM   #203
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thanks Isa: you are too kind. By the way,I think your cute biceps can recharge this thread.
Oooh a counter challenge! I'll see what I can do. Keep your eyes open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
I still need to get off my arse and post a better pic of my chest, just need a better camera is all.

However, I am on here some pages back in all my furry glory.

Dennis
Yes you do, now get to it! Seriously, I do not recall anyone complaining about the quality of those previously posted pics. We could all see the furry glory just fine.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:15 AM   #204
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lovely pics in this thread.Guys lets see some more.
And Tony GRRRRRRRRRR!! HOTT!

Last edited by Tracii; 05-31-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:48 AM   #205
kojack
kustomized...

kojack can now change their title

I'm pretty furry. Actually, I was aiming to lose weight for a little bit but this tummy just wants to keep going the OTHER way lol.

kojack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:12 PM   #206
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looking yummy kojack.OMG you are sooo hairy.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #207
kittencat
omnomnomnom

kittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

yum yum *Do Want*
kittencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:23 PM   #208
joeantonio25

joeantonio25 has said some nice things

Its been a long time but heres my contibution!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S2400023.JPG (74.5 KB, 525 views)
joeantonio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #209
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

how did i miss this thread?!!??! Holyshit!!
Thank you Tony!!!!!!!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #210
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like boys. A lot.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:12 PM   #211
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ok I'll be the 'Brave Soul' to post a current picture

Taken today after my workout - I think I need to drink more milk to get the chest hairs going
oh -- my... (drool - slurp) SHH! I'm ogling TonyNYC!

...still ogling
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:43 PM   #212
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Ok I'll be the 'Brave Soul' to post a current picture

Taken today after my workout - I think I need to drink more milk to get the chest hairs going

Quote:
Here's my contribution - to the cause.
Tonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 06-09-2009, 08:13 PM   #213
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I like boys. A lot.
You said it, sister!
Old 06-09-2009, 09:44 PM   #214
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojack View Post
I'm pretty furry. Actually, I was aiming to lose weight for a little bit but this tummy just wants to keep going the OTHER way lol.

i really just wanna rub my face on men like that!!

Old 06-09-2009, 11:20 PM   #215
Tracii

Holy cow! Pick me up off the floor!!
Old 06-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #216
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Holy cow! Pick me up off the floor!!
That can be arranged - we got plenty of strong Hairy Dimmers here
Old 06-12-2009, 04:25 PM   #217
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Tonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Thanks much- I better drink my share of milk to get the chest hairs going

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
[B][I]oh -- my... (drool - slurp) SHH! I'm ogling TonyNYC!
Thanks-made my day glad you liked the picture
Old 06-14-2009, 11:53 AM   #218
Tracii

This thread is way too yummy
Old 06-21-2009, 12:28 AM   #219
KerrieKat

KerrieKat can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I like boys. A lot.

uh...what she said!!
KerrieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #220
joe75

joe75 has said some nice things

newb here... and I just so happen to have a hairy chest.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0448.JPG (42.9 KB, 372 views)
joe75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:27 PM   #221
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe75 View Post
wow that is a hairy chest!! HOT!! can I rub my cheeks on it? without an sexual advances on my behalf LOL

Old 06-22-2009, 09:39 PM   #222
joe75

joe75 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
wow that is a hairy chest!! HOT!! can I rub my cheeks on it? without an sexual advances on my behalf LOL
thanks! and of course you can.
joe75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:03 AM   #223
WholeLottaLinda

WholeLottaLinda has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe75 View Post
What an entrance! Welcome.... w00t w00t

Kiss my fat ass...please?
WholeLottaLinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:07 AM   #224
exhippiedude

exhippiedude can now change their title
Default Great photos posted here

Here's mine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_8423.jpg (78.9 KB, 291 views)
exhippiedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #225
KerrieKat

KerrieKat can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhippiedude View Post
Here's mine
Very nice! Oh and great to see a fellow Oregonian!!
KerrieKat is offline   Reply With Quote