Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-02-2008, 09:54 AM   #1
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Does your taste as a FA change over time?

I brought this up on the "are you aroused?" thread a few days ago, but it kinda got ignored in the personal issues that has all but closed that thread.

Early on in my journey as a FA, the sight of my finace' at the time, gaining dramatically, outgrowing her clothes, kinda looking like she gave up on her appearance, wearing 2-3 day old clothes was very exciting to me. At her biggest, she weighed about 275 lbs, give or take.

That was almost 12 years ago.

Today, I am married to Carla, a SSBBW paysite model, who is 75 pounds more than my ex-fiance', is neat & clean, dresses well, a real girly girl.

I think that today I would find that my taste has changed as a FA. It's less exciting to see someone who is much smaller than my wife, and I no longer find the idea of someone looking "sloppy" (fill in the blanks, I don't want negative feedback on this) as sexy as I used to. That would also encompass some of the things posted in the "are you aroused" thread (no, not the one started by Exile in Thighville..........although car keys can be arousing if used carefully........)

Have any of the other guys moved on from what they were aroused by a while ago, to what arouses them now? Have any of the ladies been involved with someone whose tastes have changed? I'm really interested in hearing some personal experience here, so please refrain from flaming anyone, or you'll feel my wrath............LOL
Old 07-02-2008, 01:49 PM   #2
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My tastes are still the same but they may be different in 20 years.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:32 AM   #3
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
I brought this up on the "are you aroused?" thread a few days ago, but it kinda got ignored in the personal issues that has all but closed that thread.

Early on in my journey as a FA, the sight of my finace' at the time, gaining dramatically, outgrowing her clothes, kinda looking like she gave up on her appearance, wearing 2-3 day old clothes was very exciting to me. At her biggest, she weighed about 275 lbs, give or take.

That was almost 12 years ago.

Today, I am married to Carla, a SSBBW paysite model, who is 75 pounds more than my ex-fiance', is neat & clean, dresses well, a real girly girl.

I think that today I would find that my taste has changed as a FA. It's less exciting to see someone who is much smaller than my wife, and I no longer find the idea of someone looking "sloppy" (fill in the blanks, I don't want negative feedback on this) as sexy as I used to. That would also encompass some of the things posted in the "are you aroused" thread (no, not the one started by Exile in Thighville..........although car keys can be arousing if used carefully........)

Have any of the other guys moved on from what they were aroused by a while ago, to what arouses them now? Have any of the ladies been involved with someone whose tastes have changed? I'm really interested in hearing some personal experience here, so please refrain from flaming anyone, or you'll feel my wrath............LOL
What arouses me when I first became an F/A still arouses me now....however my attitude and experiences have changed dramatically since I began. I don't get along with the first fat girl I ever had a crush on anymore nor do I with the first girl I ever had a "stuffing session" with. Come to think of it, I don't get along with the first 7 fat girls I had "stuffing sessions" or normal dates with from 2004-06 anymore. It was really trial and error for a few years and I made a lot of errors, both mentally and emotionally.

I guess in recent years I've cut down on mistakes, gotten a little more mature, stopped taking a lot of bullshit and above all else, began looking at a girl's attitude toward herself more than her attitude toward me.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:19 AM   #4
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My tastes have definitely changed. I really dug chunky, athletic R. Crumb-type women when I was younger, and now I definitely prefer rounder, fleshier bodies. And there's definitely been a "weight creep." Where the biggest girl I could imagine liking used to be 250 pounds or so, I now find myself turned on by women 500 pounds and more. Also I used to be turned on by older women, but now find my eye going to girls younger than I am (which may just be a natural thing for most men, depressingly). The "perfect" silhouette in my head is much different than it was 15 or 20 years ago, almost as if I'm now a different category of FA, if there is such a thing.

Still, I find it's the individual at the moment that's the deciding factor. If I see a really sexy pear shaped Latina in her 20s on the street, wearing great clothes with a great attitude, that type will park in my mind for weeks. Then I'll see a sexy blonde apple-shaped woman in her 40s and grab a peek at her belly and that will be my obsession for a while, and then.... I can go through this sort of cycle twice a day or more, especially in the summer!
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #5
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

my tastes have changed, yes. but it would rude for me to say how in the presence of people who may and certainly exhibit those qualities i'm less attracted to now than i was before. i believe most fas' tastes do too, and i don't believe this phenomenon is limited to our ilk. and i just wonder how many guys with conventional expectations in a mate have "acquired" a taste for larger women and don't admit or understand it. or worse, suppress it. i say a lot.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 03:45 PM   #6
lostjacket
I found it.

lostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this board

I think I am still in the process of defining my tastes in women. Do I know that the ladies of this board turn me on? Absolutely, that's been a constant since I was probably 8. (Although I didn't find this board until I was 14) However, figuring out things besides this basic attraction are much more complex (and welcome).

I think you change as a person as you get older, and become more experienced/comfortable with the person you are based upon the environment you exist within. My tastes have definitely become more varied over time spent in the world and as I gained exposure to new and different things. Each woman is an individual. Granted, physical attraction is amazing. But a sense of humor, an understanding of literature, and a a penchant for ridiculousness...are far more important to me now then when I was at 18.

So yeah, your tastes as an FA can change over time. But it's more a result of your personal life experience then some of metamorphesis taking place.

Also Chrysalis.

Don't get to use Freshman Bio, often and try to get it in whenever their is a slight opening for use.

JacketsLost
lostjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:48 PM   #7
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I find my tastes have changed a little. Mostly I just want more. The qualitative factors that get me going haven't changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
my tastes have changed, yes. but it would rude for me to say how in the presence of people who may and certainly exhibit those qualities i'm less attracted to now than i was before. i believe most fas' tastes do too, and i don't believe this phenomenon is limited to our ilk. and i just wonder how many guys with conventional expectations in a mate have "acquired" a taste for larger women and don't admit or understand it. or worse, suppress it. i say a lot.
Nah, it's not rude to express a preference. A sane person shouldn't shun you for admitting you aren't attracted to a quality they possess. Assuming you're not yelling that said person is ugly to her face you should be alright.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 07:23 AM   #8
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
I find my tastes have changed a little. Mostly I just want more. The qualitative factors that get me going haven't changed.

Nah, it's not rude to express a preference. A sane person shouldn't shun you for admitting you aren't attracted to a quality they possess. Assuming you're not yelling that said person is ugly to her face you should be alright.
It's just pointless and I'm not the boys'-club type. I don't have a reason to...what if it changes again and I want to hit on someone reads this?
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 09:20 PM   #9
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

I guess that as time has gone on I've simply become more and more open-minded. Being exposed to lots of pictures of lots of different women hasn't narrowed my tastes, but rather widened them (pun intended). The shapes and sizes I would have ignored before are now showing up on my radar.

George Bernard Shaw
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #10
JMCGB

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgy View Post
I guess that as time has gone on I've simply become more and more open-minded. Being exposed to lots of pictures of lots of different women hasn't narrowed my tastes, but rather widened them (pun intended). The shapes and sizes I would have ignored before are now showing up on my radar.
I find this happening to myself as well. I think I found Dims back in 1999 and I know my radar has expanded quite a bit. Back then I never would have payed attention to big upper arms, huge thighs or butts and I wouldn't even look twice at most pear shaped women. Damn, what was I thinking back then?
Old 07-07-2008, 05:32 AM   #11
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in

I grew up in a family that at 1 time was loaded with BBW.None of them were ever "really" thin(until the waning yrs. for some.)I won't say my tastes have dramatically changed,I'd say more along the lines of expansion(no pun intended).When I was younger I liked chubby busty beauties.As I've gotten older I've noticed the beauty in any woman with substantial curves.I still like my original taste in the ladies but now my attention can be drawn to any lady of substance.As long as the woman doesn't look like she could pass as a skinny 12yr. old boy,I may be interested...
Old 07-07-2008, 10:33 AM   #12
Szombathy

Szombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized rep

I hear what other people are saying about dimensions opening their eyes to greater possibilities in terms of what they find attractive. I used to be primarily into plump women with larger chests, and while I still find that body type attractive, I find myself attracted to SSBBWs now as well as pear-shaped women.
Szombathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:19 PM   #13
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nah, I think my tastes will always stay the same... But y'know, the future's not set in stone, so I can't say for sure...
Old 07-07-2008, 07:48 PM   #14
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Good question.

I know for a fact that my preference in figure has become more flexible over the years. When I was in my early twenties I was only interested in pear shaped women. It didn't matter if the silhouette matched a supersize comice or a petite seckel: pears and nothing but pears. Then I fell in love with a woman whose figure balanced somewhere between an apple and a pear shape. I learned to love bellies. Over the years my tastes have expanded to the point where I don't think that I have any set preference for a particular type of figure.

Weight is a different issue. I know that my concept of “big” has changed over the years. In my early twenties I preferred women in the 200 to 350 pound range. At 38 my range has increased by a good 100 pounds.

I'm not a numbers guy. I use the numbers to pinpoint the shift in what I come to consider “big”.

I date large women, 80% of my friends are fat women, I ran a size acceptance group for five years, I spend at least an hour a day on Dimensions and other size acceptance sites. I think that all of the above has shifted my perception of what an average sized woman looks like.

All that aside, the one thing I've learned over the years is that what I think I want and what I very happily end up with are two different things. I might have some some concept of buried in my head of what I perceive to be “attractive”, but that doesn't change the fact that if the woman I am attracted to starts proselytizing about intelligent design or tries to make me read a Nora Roberts novel, I am not interested.

(Joking about Nora Roberts – but you'll never get me to read her.)

Last edited by pdgujer148; 07-07-2008 at 07:55 PM. Reason: spelling
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #15
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed

I think my tastes have matured as many others have in this thread. When I was younger I was attracted primarily to what most would consider simply "plump" girls around 200 or so.

Nowadays though, I'm with my beautiful girlfriend who weighs right around 370 or so, and I couldn't be happier - and we both find it really hot that she wants to get bigger.
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:43 AM   #16
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bolder Boulder FA View Post
I think my tastes have matured as many others have in this thread. When I was younger I was attracted primarily to what most would consider simply "plump" girls around 200 or so.

Nowadays though, I'm with my beautiful girlfriend who weighs right around 370 or so, and I couldn't be happier - and we both find it really hot that she wants to get bigger.
lol
telling mah secrets!

yea im THAT lucky girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post

I am answering this as a FA, FFA, and a ssbbw.
even if im not a man.
I used to not care about what size someone was or wasnt. now I do feel like I have a more refined taste in men and women. I like my men at with at least a belly, and up to 600 pounds. *yes, I have had a great boyfriend who was nearly immobile.* in all honesty, I like my girls my size. I dont care about proportions as in apple, pear or watermelon *lolz*
now do I ignore men who are very lean and toned, no- I make a mental note to look at their body. I cant help it... I am an artist and used to draw models. I look at muscles and everything like that, but you wont get my digits. simple as that.It is nothing personal, but... I have to have that initial attraction- or there is no spark for chemistry.

And yea I have been with someone who had a taste for bondage, and then out grew it. I unfortunately was still into it, and still am. So... when that ended it was slightly sad. They were new to the whole fetish, and then passed it over.I thought it was a personal thing, he just wanted a more sensual lover, not so intense.

Also I was with a woman who swore up and down she didnt like fat girls *she was an instructor for a local gym*: but loved my face, eyes, hair, boobs, booty, etc. Well, her wife is about 350 pounds. Changed that quick. She honestly thought that all over weight women were insecure, and frumpy/sloppy/depressed.Now she just likes... girls. Doesnt matter what size they are or arent.

I have changed a few men into FAs. Well, kinda. My ex had never been with anyone as large as I was then, I was maybe 200 pounds then, and now his new girlfriend is simply smoking hot at 280.He still comments how better of a lover fatter women are then the thin ones.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:00 PM   #17
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bolder Boulder FA View Post

i'm jealous....lol ;-)
Old 07-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #18
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default ch-ch-ch-changes

When I was in college, I had a female friend (she saw me like a brother, I saw her like a an insanely hot chubby girl that I would have done anything to date). I was the guy friend that she trusted and confided in. So, one day she came home distraught that she tried to sign up for the army reserves, but they wouldn't take her cause she was over 200lbs. She had apparently never weighed herself in years, and this was complete shock to her. To me, it was the hottest thing ever. 200 lbs!!!! That was huge to me then.

Well, yeah I guess dimensions changes your perpective. My wife is just about 200lbs (and a good deal shorter than that old friend) and I see that as completely normal. A woman that's 300lbs or so maybe strikes me as fat, and bigger is certainly a welcome sight.

Oh, and I have recently learned that pregnant women turn me on too. Go figure.

One other major change as I grew older.... personality is so much more important. I'll admit that I was much more shallow in my younger years, and dated to impress other people as much as to please myself.

Steve
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 04:29 PM   #19
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title
Talking

Yeah, mine have changed too... Well, I stumbled on Dims about 12 years ago when I was in late Junior High after most of my "sexual interests" being plumpers and pregnant women. It started with find big women that were dressed sexy, which is something I never experienced before. This was mostly BBW's in the low 200's that I found sexy... Since then, over my journey as a FA I'm now more interested in women in their 300's and 400's and much more into feeding now then the curiosity I experienced when I first discovered Dims.

I gotta tell you I love this place! Without it I don't know where I'd be today as FA. Thank you Dimensions!
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:13 AM   #20
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

without a doubt my tastes have changed over time. When I was about 12 or so, I found myself attracted to plump women, I didn't quite understand why at the time, but i found it attractive. By the time I hit 15 and girls my age started looking like women, I was definitely into chubby girls, as most of the girls I dated in my teens were plump to chubby. By the time I had my first true BBW experience at age 20, I was hooked and I was really into very large women. Over the years since then, it has varied. While I still have a strong appreciation for SSBBW's I found that my tastes overall have widened, varying from barely plump to SSBBW's.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #21
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

Over time, the minimum weight for me to find someone attractive has slowly gone up, and will probably continue to. Beyond that, I've been attracted to essentially the same things all along.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:19 AM   #22
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

My first passionate, all-consuming love affair was with a short, chubby, pretty and violent girl from a poor section of town. High school ended, she went into the Army and married a guy who threw her down a flight of stairs---a few times, she wrote me.

For many years, she was the ideal. At least, short, at least, chubby, at least, willing to physically fight other women.

Then, the women got softer and gentler.

The one I'm with now is the softest and gentlest and least violent.

Physical size preference? You can't ask me that...I can go from zero to stuttering fool in less than 3 seconds in the face of tiny or extra-extra-large.

That's in real life, though. My inner world is a world of desire, innocence, violence and pancakes with butter, where with the wave of a hand someone can go from 93 pounds to 1,000 and back again, where the cars are made of butter, the guns made of cotton candy and the Beatles ask me to sit in with them.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 06:42 AM   #23
TONYS

TONYS has said some nice things

When I was a child I remember going to a buffet and seeing a 500 pound gal eating and was quite interested in watching her. Later I saw her around town and she had gained a significant amount of weight and was turned on by her. Deep down I love the look of a 500 pound ssbbw and up. I wanted to find a gal that size, or one who would gain to that size, as I do love the look of a bbw from 270 up. So in my head I love 500 plus, in reality I love bbw's, especially a gaining gal whom I am in love with.
TONYS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #24
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNYC View Post

*snip* My inner world is a world of desire, innocence, violence and pancakes with butter....
violently yummy pancakes... and with peanut butter for me please.

lol

i liked what you wrote. really full of images.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:40 PM   #25
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

I used to be more of a boob guy and now don't care as much.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote