Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-14-2008, 03:59 AM   #26
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
violently yummy pancakes... and with peanut butter for me please.

lol

i liked what you wrote. really full of images.
Thank you! Nice to be full of...images! Considering the alternative.

The world is full of ripe, round, big girls. One day I will cook pancakes for all of them.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:54 PM   #27
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

As a youngster I could die for chubby really bigbreasted chicks. Nowadays, the size of the boobs means nothing to me. I feel attracted to supersized women, yeah.
What I lost is the ability getting aroused by slim or slightly chubby women. I do not regret. Anyone congrates me?
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:41 AM   #28
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default as i grow in age i grow my like in pounds

i think that definitively i like bigger girls now, but i still liking women that are in a huge range, when i start i liked girl around 300 lbs, but with time i learn that i can find women of many different weight and shapes and i discovered there are women over the 500 lbs even over the 700 like Pauline, i have to admit that i like them all, BBWs and SSBBWs, i prefer Super-sized, but its something personal, i can be comfortable with a BBw or a Mid-Sized BBw as well. it also will depend on the personality, because physically i would like something like a ssbbw but also mentally i would like a confident woman.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:46 PM   #29
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Hmmm...interesting question but no, my FA tastes haven't changed all that much since I first began admiring curvy/larger gals right around when puberty kicked into gear.

It was several years later when I first signed on to this board that I found out what an "FA" and a "BBW" were.

Yeah, I'm older and supposedly wiser now than when I was 13 but I'd say very little has changed in the FA department.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #30
plumpum

plumpum has said some nice things

I knew I liked bigger girls from a very early age..as i started dating I gravitated toward girls with big breasts as for some reason there was a shortage of BBW girls "back in the day".

Over time, I found myself more and more gravitating toward bigger and bigger girls. My first BBW gf was about 22O or so. She became the benchmark of beauty to me from that point on.

I have always been facinated with the thought of women gaining.. All in all now..I am most attracted to beautiful pearshaped women starting at around 175 (and hopefully gaining! .. up to mmm who knows that keeps going up! lol (300-400 now)
I am no longer obsessed with breasts at all..although I can appreciate them.

In a nutshell went from liking chubby with big breasts to big, pearshaped/bottom heavy and hopefully gaining, or at least loving food!
plumpum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:51 PM   #31
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just about the physical attraction:
Teen years I liked big big natural boobs which were hard to find if the women they were attached to weren't at least plump themselves.
20s my attraction evolved to the SSBBWs with huge bellies lasting well into my 30s. Also I've been into squashing since forever. SSBBWs are naturally very very good at squashing.
Late 30s my attraction has turned slighty in favor of those hyper pear bbws with the huge thighs and bottom, with super wide hips and smaller waist, and less belly. Big boobs have remained attractive throughout.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:01 PM   #32
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i'd say my taste over the years has expanded(i swear to God i didnt mean to do that) to include more features of a BBW/SSBBW. like...a few years ago, i was almost strictly a belly lover, and i'd see Ned post things about arms and i was like "what the hell is he talking about?" now i think fat arms are things of beauty as well...as well as hips, boobies, butts, etc. but i've maintained my love affair with the belly.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:23 AM   #33
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Just about the physical attraction:
Teen years I liked big big natural boobs which were hard to find if the women they were attached to weren't at least plump themselves.
20s my attraction evolved to the SSBBWs with huge bellies lasting well into my 30s. Also I've been into squashing since forever. SSBBWs are naturally very very good at squashing.
Late 30s my attraction has turned slighty in favor of those hyper pear bbws with the huge thighs and bottom, with super wide hips and smaller waist, and less belly. Big boobs have remained attractive throughout.
All bbws are beautiful including ssbbw over whom I haven't lost affection for, but it's those particularly bottom heavy bbws that thrill me the most now...as in the last 3 months...just speaking of the physical aspect. No offence.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 06:49 AM   #34
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

i think most people's sexuality is fluid throughout thier lives. Experiences, people, situations etc etc can make you look at things differently than you used to.
Its interesting that a lot of people have said that they started out liking big women but on the smaller range of the BBW spectrum at first.. its like dipping a toe into the bbw ocean. I wonder what the reasons are for that??
Maby they reason, you cant get too much of a good thing!
Maby as the population grows the Fa desire for larger does too..like filling an evolutionary gap..
i'm not sure.. though when i began dating i guess i liked "womanly" women.. In the very begining i did date some kinna thin women ..but they all had "fatential" ..cause they are all fat now..(oh that makes me need to start a new post!)..
erm..aye ..anyway..i'm not sure if its that my tastes have gotten "bigger" persay..but i think that i have met more women who have been bigger and i have had happy experiences and my mind felt more open (as well as other parts of me... my chackras etc lmao).
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:40 AM   #35
Alan

Alan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot pics

As far back as I can remember, I have always been attracted to shapely voluptuous women. When I found the internet, I was introduced to images of larger women that were nude, larger than ones I would have been normally attracted to. Before I might have been attracted to smaller BBWs, but now, the SSBBWs(who had always been covered-up in loose-fitting clothes, in public) I found quite attractive too, so I guess my taste has evolved or grown(lol)...Now I'm picking more Ripe, Plump, Sweet Berries.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:32 PM   #36
Poncedeleon

Poncedeleon has super-sized repPoncedeleon has super-sized repPoncedeleon has super-sized repPoncedeleon has super-sized rep

I think that the range of what I find attractive has increased in both directions. I used to only like BBWs, but now I like women anywhere from chubby to SSBBW.
Poncedeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:33 AM   #37
JoeFA
Aspiring young genius....

JoeFA can now change their title

As i've got older, my ideal weight for a woman has risen quite significantly, the idea of big women arousing me only cam about when i was 14 or 15 but i've only recently come to terms with it as being my desire for any woman i date. I guess the lowest weight of woman i'll date is around 200lbs, maybe 10 or so lower, i know you cant guess the weight of a woman on sight, but she's gotta have quite a few curves on her for me to go after her.

http://home.datacomm.ch/gertau/image...s/charlieb.gif
JoeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:18 PM   #38
davoid23

davoid23 has said some nice things
Default Deffinately!

I used to like the bigger girls at school but when I left and started real work and seeing real people I saw real BBW and eventually SSBBW.

If I can use a few models for examples, when I first got into the FA scene I thought that BigCutieViolet, Mandy Blake and Carrie (of carrieland) were the most stunning women on god's green earth. Since then however and as I've aged and "matured" I now only find the really large SSBBW attractive, such as BigCutieSasha who I think is incredibly beautiful, as well as the other 2 larger Big Cuties Sable and Heather.

In short, I hope my preferences stop growing soon or I'm never going to be satisfied by a real woman again and fantasy pics or stories will become my only solace!

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 08-26-2008 at 05:30 PM. Reason: No paysite links permitted outside of the Paysite Forum
davoid23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:42 AM   #39
faintn

faintn can now change their title
Default Evolving FA

I began to develop a taste in fat women over a period of about 10 years during which my first wife expanded her weight from 120 lb. to 250. Over that time I found myself turned on more and more with every pound she gained. Watching NAAFA's Bill Fabrey interviewed on a nationally-televised morning news show in the late 1960s was my first introduction to the concept of FAs. And so over time it became obvious to me that regardless of what "society" thought was "normal," I needed to embrace my own true nature as an FA.

She was a pear-shape whose body gradually filled out in other areas as her thighs, calves and hips grew but could not contain all of her fat. After her saddlebag thighs, hips, and butt filled out, then her belly began to expand along with her boobs. I recall with great delight watching her struggle to fit into last year's bikini, jiggling and straining as her rolls spilled over the fabric. Over time her belly began to hang deliciously. But she didn't so much care for my overt recognition of her gain, so I had to keep most of my thoughts to myself. We divorced after 26 years.

After my divorce, I decided that I would finally embrace my true FA nature, so I tried a BBW dating site, where I met my current wife. Unlike my ex, she encourages my enjoyment of her expanding and increasingly sexy body. She is a belly queen for sure and weighed about 280 when we first met. She has come to realize how much she can turn me on by announcing a weight gain. She's 5 ft. 3 in. and recently told me she had gained up to 307 lbs.

So I can say that I have definitely evolved in terms of my appreciation for the larger female figure. At first I was into only pears - because my wife was one. Now with a belly queen of my own, I have a new appreciation for that magical mound of gently-hanging and swinging softness that I can barely contain in my hands.
faintn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #40
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Mine definitely has!

elementary school: I liked chubbier than normal girls with fatter arms.

Junior High: Fascinated with Big Boobs and bigger butts than normal girls and if I could find A pretty girl with a belly bulge that was a bonus. I must add that this is when I found out I loved girls or women gaining weight even hot Mothers in the neighborhood. (I liked Plumper girls at this time 120+ who knows there weight at that age, definitely liked them well thicker above average)

High School: Very in to the fuller figure girls with huge Boobs and Butts and even started noticing way more fatter bellies at this age. (I liked them even bigger now and surely noticed all the sexy plumper ones that were tending to gain some weight) I had my first open fattening experience with my girlfriend during this time she was 5' 2" and fattened up nicely and she was into it and it was a great time.

College: I was into fatter girls and ready to grab a huge one. I did end up with several, but all of them never were that big although all of them definitely overweight, Ok Fat by any of my friends standards at the time.

After College and into my Carreer: I was full Blown into weight gain on women and found a Beautiful Chunky girlfriend that Gained many Lbs. together with me from my encouragement and her uncontrollable appetite. She was the known heaviest girl/woman that I ever Made love to. She was a little over 200 Lbs. at her heaviest but lots of soft pillowy fat. She made me crave more of her. Still at this time she seemed pretty fat at times in my eyes and then other times I wanted her so much fatter.

Today I am married to my beautiful wife who gained up to just over 200 Lbs. on a 5" 3" Pear shaped curvy frame with huge breasts and fat upper arms with the hottest face ever (at her heaviest) She is now much thinner around 150 Lbs. still curvy and hot but I crave much more on her. I find myself attracted to women up to 500+ Lbs. although I would say it all depends on the women and figure but overall 200-350 Lb. range.

I sometimes try to envision my wife weighing 300 Lbs. and it turns me on to no end but as of right now I would love to see her get somewhere close to where she was at 200 Lbs.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:08 AM   #41
Plainguy

Plainguy can now change their title

I must also agree my tastes have changed over the years, but I like to refer to them as having "matured" and "expanded" since I initially found "chubby" girls attractive, (and still do by the way) I am also extremely drawn to women of the larger ssbbw catagory as well. .(I mean they are Goddesses aren't they)

I have always felt beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder, and that hasn't changed. . You ladies are a delight to the eyes of this man and I salute you daily. .
Plainguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:02 AM   #42
Satsurou

Satsurou has said some nice things

Mine have changed too. Well, more "expanded" than "changed". I still find chubby girls attractive, but now I also find attractive much bigger girls as well (which the young-teenager-old-me didn't). I consider myself wiser now
Old 12-15-2009, 04:34 PM   #43
geekybibabe

geekybibabe can now change their title

My tastes haven't really changed. I first realized that I was interested in fat people around the time I became sexually aware, so my experience of the world was limited at the time. By the time I was 16, I was actively seeking out larger partners, but it wasn't until I was 17 that I had the chance to be with someone supersized.

I can be attracted to people of all sizes, depending on other factors, but my primary attraction has always been to people between about 50% and 150% "overweight".
geekybibabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:23 PM   #44
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsurou View Post
Mine have changed too. Well, more "expanded" than "changed". I still find chubby girls attractive, but now I also find attractive much bigger girls as well (which the young-teenager-old-me didn't). I consider myself wiser now
Your work is so imaginative Supersized women are so beautiful.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:45 AM   #45
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Mine have changed too. Well, more "expanded"
damn you I was going to use that line

anyway, I wouldn't say my tastes have changed but they have broadened; now I feel able to appreciate any body type.

I think I said it better in the "what made you into an fa?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I liked boobs and the thin chicks never had any, then I transmogrified into an ass man, then a belly dude, then a thigh guy. Now I am re-born I have all the perv powers of my previous incarnations.

I think I have the makings of an adult cartoon here...
Old 12-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #46
spaced21

spaced21 has said some nice things

i'd say i've pretty consistently been most attracted to chubby girls. usually ones that are like 15-20lbs "overweight". Heaviest girl I dated was like 175lbs but it was only a few dates. Usually i've dated girls in the 130-160lb range. Did have a one nighter with a girl who was easily 200+, was quite an experience and I'm still not sure what I think about it. I think I have potential to enjoy a larger girl, but i'm not a big dude (5'7 150lbs) so I haven't really wanted to go for it completely. and now that i'm married, I will just have to see how things go. I am happy with how my wife looks (5'5" 140lbs) now, but I have a feeling she'll grow over the years so whatever her size is is what i'll likely like the most!
spaced21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:39 PM   #47
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Exactly as I feel now. But my tastes expanded to thin women as well. Reasonably thin, I mean.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:37 PM   #48
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed
Talking

My tastes definitely have changed over the years.

Obviously, we like people our own age, so women whom I thought looked old when I was in my twenties now look pretty good to me in my mid thirties.

But more than that, what is sexy changes too. Like many others here, my ideal has grown as I have aged: 300 used to seem pretty big, but now 450+ is perfect. I wonder though if this is due to "availability" - when those of us old enough to have come of age before the internet, the only fat women you saw were the ones who were in our area or in the odd magazine we could find, and they generally maxed out around 300 lbs; now there are so many options for viewing SSBBWs of gigantic proportions, so perhaps it is the availability of these women that has caused our ideals to change rather than our aging.

I used to really be into TnA, but now I really love a good huge belly. I still love fat legs and am not into a woman who is all belly, but a belly like ChickletsBBW's is a much bigger turn-on now than when I was younger. I also am way more into cellulite; I used to only like "smooth" fat, but now I really appreciate the ripples of cellulite. The one constant: I love fat calves. Don't ask me why, but they are my biggest turn on!

Chris
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #49
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumpum View Post
I knew I liked bigger girls from a very early age..as i started dating I gravitated toward girls with big breasts as for some reason there was a shortage of BBW girls "back in the day".

Over time, I found myself more and more gravitating toward bigger and bigger girls. My first BBW gf was about 22O or so. She became the benchmark of beauty to me from that point on.

I have always been facinated with the thought of women gaining.. All in all now..I am most attracted to beautiful pearshaped women starting at around 175 (and hopefully gaining! .. up to mmm who knows that keeps going up! lol (300-400 now)
I am no longer obsessed with breasts at all..although I can appreciate them.

In a nutshell went from liking chubby with big breasts to big, pearshaped/bottom heavy and hopefully gaining, or at least loving food!
Funny, we started at the same place, and like you are into the pear shaped figures, but I like them starting at 300 and going to "sky is the limits." Having dated a bottom-heavy woman who was over 700, sort of covers that "territory!"
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:42 AM   #50
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Over the years I seem to have changed a little. When I was 12-16, it was basically just chubby girls, then I started to like girls bigger and bigger as the years went by... I think.
I liked butts the most before, but really, the last few years, it's been all about the belly.