Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 02-04-2014, 12:44 PM   #1901
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieBambi View Post
I wanted to post a photo of my boyfriend and I but I am the only fatty in this relationship!

P.s you people are so beautiful

-Bambi xx
Like Penguin said, you should post. As long as its a couple pic then it's all good!
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:17 PM   #1902
Loki666

Loki666 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLoki666 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLoki666 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy500tchr View Post
our "save the date" photos for our wedding on 12-21-14. Of course we pick a day with blizzard like conditions. I just wanted some snow on the ground not blowing in my face. But I loved it!

How funny, our wedding date was 12-21-12 LOL
~Queen
Loki666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:20 PM   #1903
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki666 View Post
12/21 is my parents anniversary. This year it would have been their 40th. Oh 12-21-12...got married on the Mayan Apocalypse!!!

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:15 PM   #1904
Loki666

Loki666 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLoki666 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLoki666 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy500tchr View Post
12/21 is my parents anniversary. This year it would have been their 40th. Oh 12-21-12...got married on the Mayan Apocalypse!!!
That we did, and it was snowing on that day here too. We figured it would be cool to get married on the Mayan Apocalypse as if to say that this is the end of the world and here's to the rest of our lives. But that's great you all want to get married on your parent's wedding anniversary! Very touching! I wish you all the best!
~Queen
Loki666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:57 AM   #1905
BCBeccabae
Pearchan-y

BCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging in

I can't remember if I've posted here before, but here are a few with my main squeeze (or fox :p)

Old 02-06-2014, 07:31 AM   #1906
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCBeccabae View Post
I can't remember if I've posted here before, but here are a few with my main squeeze (or fox )
Very sweet and beautiful couple
Old 03-27-2014, 02:43 AM   #1907
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And finally... the wedding.

Onthewaytothewedding.jpg

More later, I promise - but this is all we have for now.

Another married couple who found each other on Dims!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:25 PM   #1908
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Valentine's Day 2014
Attached Images
File Type: jpg awwww.jpg (143.4 KB, 1775 views)
Old 03-29-2014, 09:37 AM   #1909
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Valentine's Day 2014
What a beautiful couple
Old 03-30-2014, 03:01 AM   #1910
midnightrogue

midnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this boardmidnightrogue carries a lot of weight on this board

Can't beat a nice fat lass....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (62.0 KB, 1720 views)
Old 03-30-2014, 05:07 AM   #1911
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightrogue View Post
Can't beat a nice fat lass....
So pretty you two
Old 03-30-2014, 10:11 AM   #1912
OneFAsView
Jimmy

OneFAsView can now change their title
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki666 View Post
Wonderful pictures, congratulations to you too...

But on that picture with you two about to French Kiss the metal pole in winter, be careful..didn't you ever see "A Christmas Story"????
OneFAsView is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:47 AM   #1913
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics does my soft romantic squishy newfie heart a world of good to see all you happy couples keep posting!!
Old 04-06-2014, 11:50 AM   #1914
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love this thread
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 05:57 PM   #1915
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So much love & happiness in these pics! Amazing thread!
Old 05-27-2014, 12:18 PM   #1916
phelan4022
Live by Example

phelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 club

This is one of my favorites of the two of us, mostly because it puts emphasis on my lady, lol. We took this for a photoshoot we did after she shaved her head for a little three year old girl with cancer.
phelan4022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:05 AM   #1917
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan4022 View Post
This is one of my favorites of the two of us, mostly because it puts emphasis on my lady, lol. We took this for a photoshoot we did after she shaved her head for a little three year old girl with cancer.
Beautiful shot and couple!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 05-29-2014, 01:06 AM   #1918
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I look like $hit but this was from a friend's wedding in April
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wedding.jpg (126.7 KB, 1157 views)
Old 05-30-2014, 06:56 PM   #1919
phelan4022
Live by Example

phelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Beautiful shot and couple!
Thank you! You and your hubby as well!
Old 05-30-2014, 06:57 PM   #1920
phelan4022
Live by Example

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I look like $hit but this was from a friend's wedding in April
KHayes!! Your pic is not there! It just says "attached image"
Old 05-31-2014, 12:00 AM   #1921
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan4022 View Post
Thank you! You and your hubby as well!
Thanks!

Old 06-17-2014, 05:36 PM   #1922
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

TM.jpg

With the beautiful Missyj1978 my baby. Luckiest man in the world i feel i am
Old 06-21-2014, 07:04 PM   #1923
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think this is becoming one of my favorite threads on here - great photos everyone!
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:35 PM   #1924
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Coming up to our one year wedding anniversary this Saturday. What madness is this?!
Old 06-23-2014, 07:56 PM   #1925
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post

Coming up to our one year wedding anniversary this Saturday. What madness is this?!
Congratulations to you both - you look wonderful and very happy together and you look fantastic in that dress btw

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote