Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-06-2008, 02:17 PM   #1
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics
Default :-(

I guess I just need some support.... non bhm related... just support. I live in London right now but my sexy man and all my friends/family live in Manchester. I'm planning moving back up there but until I get there, i'm stuck here alone.. My flatmate, the only person i know here, has just moved out and my boyfriend, who i see every weekend, is off on holiday for nearly two weeks. I know i'm being pathetic but i feel so low. I just want to cry. Someone tell me something to cheer me up...:-(
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:50 PM   #2
Tychondarova
Incredible Expanding Boy!

Tychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Here, this will probably cheer you up, if you like BHMs...

Hope this helps. Stay strong. You're never as alone as the world might make you think.

-Ty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg little roll.jpg (92.8 KB, 429 views)

In a world fraught with disturbingly malnourished stick figure women whose heads look entirely too large for their bodies, we should all thank a higher power for this wondeful site.
Tychondarova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:10 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, I've been there on the living in a new city and not knowing anybody. It does pretty much suck....but there are a few silver linings:

- Go out and explore and go to some sort of place you'd normally never go back home. If you normally go to quiet pubs, go to a real dance club. If you normally get all dressed up and go dancing, go find a serious sports bar. Go to a museum your mates wouldn't care for. Go to a church service in St. Pauls....shake things up.
- Figure out how to cook some things you don't know how to cook. Gives you something to look forward to showing off to your BF when he can next visit, once you know you can pull it off.
- Go get on a bus and ride around watching people. Sometimes it is cool being the stranger, because it is easier to notice everyone instead of just the usual patterns.
- Go to the public library and check out a big pile of books and enjoy being able to just dive into them.
- Get a trial subscription to World of Warcraft or some other MMORPG and see what all the fuss is about.
- Try your hand at writing a short story. If it has to do with BHM, you can post it on the story boards here!

None of this will make you feel much less lonely, but it may help you feel less sad about it.

Best of luck getting through this period--remember that this too will pass.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:30 AM   #4
PolarKat
Digital Sun tanning

PolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this board

A Panda Bear walks into a cafe and orders a sandwich and a drink. After he is finished eating, the waiter comes over to bring him the check. When the waiter arrives at the table, he just starts to ask "Would you like any des..."
Then the Panda Bear reaches into his fur, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead. The Panda Bear then wipes off his chin with his napkin, gets up, and starts to walk out. Just as he is about to go through the door, the manager grabs him.

"Wait a minute!" he yells, "You just killed my best waiter! Besides that, you didn't even pay for your sandwich!"

The Panda Bear grasps the manager by the throat, jacks him up, and growls, "Hey man! I'm a PANDA! Do you know what that means? Why don't you look it up!"

At this, the Panda walks out the door and ambles down the street.

The manager, shaken, returns to his office and consults a dictionary. He reads:

"Panda - a large mammal of the Asian mountain forests related to raccoons and true bears, characterized by bold black and white markings. Eats shoots and leaves."
PolarKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:42 AM   #5
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*hug*

Just try to enjoy your free time...do whatever you want to do. You'll have your man back in 2 weeks, so maybe you should plan something fun for that time. Hehe.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:14 AM   #6
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarKat View Post
A Panda Bear walks into a cafe and orders a sandwich and a drink. After he is finished eating, the waiter comes over to bring him the check. When the waiter arrives at the table, he just starts to ask "Would you like any des..."
Then the Panda Bear reaches into his fur, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead. The Panda Bear then wipes off his chin with his napkin, gets up, and starts to walk out. Just as he is about to go through the door, the manager grabs him.

"Wait a minute!" he yells, "You just killed my best waiter! Besides that, you didn't even pay for your sandwich!"

The Panda Bear grasps the manager by the throat, jacks him up, and growls, "Hey man! I'm a PANDA! Do you know what that means? Why don't you look it up!"

At this, the Panda walks out the door and ambles down the street.

The manager, shaken, returns to his office and consults a dictionary. He reads:

"Panda - a large mammal of the Asian mountain forests related to raccoons and true bears, characterized by bold black and white markings. Eats shoots and leaves."
The humor in the joke is the poor grammar - in the joke, it should be "eats, shoots, and leaves," whereas the proper description would have been "eats shoots and leaves."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:32 AM   #7
PolarKat
Digital Sun tanning

PolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
The humor in the joke is the poor grammar - in the joke, it should be "eats, shoots, and leaves," whereas the proper description would have been "eats shoots and leaves."
The Panda wouldn't have known that, it's really rare to find a panda with good grammer skills.. so the Pandas interpretation of the dictionary entry is the key to... It's HUMOR!! tell me you at least laughed a little before the indepth analysis.

Peace and Long Life...
PolarKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:52 AM   #8
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

Here is a Poem for you : )

The dark is here
I wish it gone
Alone I am
I crave company
I crave excitment
but I have to wait
for I am sure
it will return
and bring new adventures
happiness
and love