Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
RyanFA

RyanFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRyanFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool 20yr Twins at the Lake House Summer fun Pics

They aren't really twins, but people all the time ask them if they are when we're out. I guess I can see somewhat of a resemblance, atleast their size/shape and skin. Thought I'd post some pics from our 4th of July weekend Gotta Love summer time! I got to admit, they have perfect skin. They aren't wearing any make-up in these pics, we just finished swimming in the Lake. Only downside is that they broke the ladder on the dock because they were too heavy for it, but they just laughed it off. They love their chub

Pics on the Dock:

I'll post some more later, didn't want to put too many in one post. and another of them overflowing the hot tub when they got in it lol Hope everybody is having a great summer, I know I am

Last edited by RyanFA; 07-06-2008 at 03:34 PM. Reason: edited to set links to images
Old 07-06-2008, 03:38 PM   #2
RyanFA

RyanFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRyanFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

so adorable,

I have a thing for girls that can pull off cute and hot, and I think these two don't have any trouble.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ryan, forgive me for asking, but do they know you posted these pics here??

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
Old 07-06-2008, 11:34 PM   #4
Abernachy

Abernachy can now change their title

Wow, they are very attractive. Haven't seen anyone that gorgous overe here at The Rock.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:04 AM   #5
eyesforyou
very happily taken

eyesforyou can now change their title

wow ryan, they are gorgeous! I can so see the twin thing going on. Sweet. Thanks for sharing
Old 07-07-2008, 04:44 AM   #6
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
I have to ask the same thing, but I doubt they minded too much if they let him in the first place.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:30 AM   #7
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
If I remember right, it isn't the first time he's posting pics of them...
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 07-07-2008, 08:58 AM   #8
Big Butt Asshley
Big Booty & A Smile

Big Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going on

Wow, they are cuties!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:16 AM   #9
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow just finished swimming in the lake and broke the ladder?

Great how their hair dried so quickly and their bathing costumes and their towels. One would almost think they hadn't been in the water at all!

Are these the same girls? http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...236#post498236

One def is... yet she was 18 yrs old just under a year ago, and the other girl was 21... so by my reckoning, one is now 19 and the other 22.... not twins...... So, not 20 yrs old, not twins, havent been in swimming yet so can't have broken any ladder....

Yes I think their photos are cute, but I have to say that there is just something that makes me feel uncomfortable about your posts, I can't quite put my finger on it.. apart from the lies that is.

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 07-07-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #10
RyanFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
If I remember right, it isn't the first time he's posting pics of them...

Nope, these are different girls :P the other two are Leah and Mary Ann.
The girls pictured here are Meredith and Lauren.

In response to Ruby Ripples too. lol these are different girls, you can tell if you look at those pics then look at these. haha
Old 07-07-2008, 10:23 PM   #11
RyanFA

At the mall by the fountain, after we had some ice cream
Well, the least I can do is post a pic of myself on here too

Old 07-07-2008, 10:25 PM   #12
RyanFA

I feel like I look so small, but I'm a 200lb guy guess because i'm hiding behind Meredith a little, who knows :P

I'll post the hot tub pics and some others tomorrow if I have some free time. I'm not in them though bc I had to hold the camera and it was only the 3 of us :/

Last edited by RyanFA; 07-07-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:48 PM   #13
Kortana
Feelin' Cheeky!

Kortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Wow just finished swimming in the lake and broke the ladder?

Great how their hair dried so quickly and their bathing costumes and their towels. One would almost think they hadn't been in the water at all!

Are these the same girls? http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...236#post498236

One def is... yet she was 18 yrs old just under a year ago, and the other girl was 21... so by my reckoning, one is now 19 and the other 22.... not twins...... So, not 20 yrs old, not twins, havent been in swimming yet so can't have broken any ladder....

Yes I think their photos are cute, but I have to say that there is just something that makes me feel uncomfortable about your posts, I can't quite put my finger on it.. apart from the lies that is.
Why do that? Why make an innocent picture thread into something negative? That's not very fair....
Old 07-07-2008, 11:55 PM   #14
skunkspot

skunkspot can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kortana View Post
Why do that? Why make an innocent picture thread into something negative? That's not very fair....
Yeah, sadly some people get their jollies by shitting on peoples parades even when they have to go above and beyond. I'm sure there'd be less lurkers if it was otherwise.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:58 PM   #15
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

aw ryan! adorable pictures! i'm glad you're having a good summer kiddo.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:17 AM   #16
Star Struck
TWINKLE TWINKLE

Star Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticed

They are very cute!! Looks like you all have a good time together! I'm jealous Too bad people have a tendancy to be very rude how lameee!!
but good post
Old 07-08-2008, 03:51 AM   #17
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kortana View Post
Because it doesn't seem innocent. It seems shady.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:37 AM   #18
skunkspot

skunkspot can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
Because it doesn't seem innocent. It seems shady.
Figured if anybody would get the benefit of a doubt it would be at Dimensions. Two beautiful confident lookin gals posing for pictures doesnt seem shady one bit. They obviously gave consent. If they were secretly taken or upskirt, hey, I'd bring some gardening impliments for the mob.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:56 AM   #19
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

wow dam u a piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimp
Old 07-08-2008, 11:03 AM   #20
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkspot View Post
Figured if anybody would get the benefit of a doubt it would be at Dimensions. Two beautiful confident lookin gals posing for pictures doesnt seem shady one bit. They obviously gave consent. If they were secretly taken or upskirt, hey, I'd bring some gardening impliments for the mob.
It's one thing to give consent to having pics taken, and entirely another to have those pics posted all over the internet. The girls did not post the pics. The girls are not people who post here...if they are, then why did they not post them or reply at all in the thread? The person who did post them is someone with very few posts over a long period of time.

The issue is not with the "confident lookin gals" but the manner in which they are posted.

Shady.

Last edited by goofy girl; 07-08-2008 at 11:22 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #21
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No, seriously? We can't give a bit of the benefit of the doubt? I honestly am beginning to wonder if folks are reading the boards looking for something to criticize. I get the concern, but its not based on much and Ruby was even trying to go back through posts to see if they were same/different girls. WHY? WHY? WHY?

Just let it go. If someone' s a bad guy, that'll be made known in its own time. Most bad guys do that to themselves eventually. Until then, we run the risk of being awfully harsh on folks who come here. I'm sick of it.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:00 PM   #22
devilboy

devilboy has said some nice things

Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see more
Old 07-08-2008, 12:02 PM   #23
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
No, seriously? We can't give a bit of the benefit of the doubt? I honestly am beginning to wonder if folks are reading the boards looking for something to criticize. I get the concern, but its not based on much and Ruby was even trying to go back through posts to see if they were same/different girls. WHY? WHY? WHY?

Just let it go. If someone' s a bad guy, that'll be made known in its own time. Most bad guys do that to themselves eventually. Until then, we run the risk of being awfully harsh on folks who come here. I'm sick of it.
It isn't hard. All of his posts are "Girls at the Lakehouse" threads that he started and very little interaction anywhere else lol

Last edited by goofy girl; 07-08-2008 at 12:06 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:17 PM   #24
Anadyr

Anadyr has said some nice things

Well, he could have murdered and eaten them.

I love "de-lurking" just to throw in a disturbing thought. :-P
Old 07-08-2008, 12:20 PM   #25
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The girls are very pretty and seem confident. But I think the reason people are questioning the post (not the girls themselves) is that Ryan came here quite some time ago, introduced himself, and seemed like a nice guy. Since then, he's not interacted other than to post pics of various girls he's spent time with in an elbow-to-the-ribs "Heh heh...hey duuude...look at the hot chicks I'm with now!" fashion. We barely know him...don't know the girls at all (that we're aware of) and have no clue if they gave consent for posting them here on a public forum. That smacks of certain other yahoo groups that many have had a problem with. I think all it would take to make people more comfortable with these posts Ryan makes is if he posted more and let us get to know him better...and maybe if the girls themselves posted (?).

Or we could just sit back and let the guys do whatever they want and not say a word, like good little women.

Closed Thread