Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-08-2008, 09:52 PM   #51
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
You thieving bastard.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #52
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

it wouldn't be a thread without it.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #53
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Insert person asking where Beej (or in this case BGB) got the gif.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #54
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Horribly misogynist statement and/or racial slur that get the thread locked and me banned.

Tell my family I did it for the lulz
Old 07-08-2008, 09:55 PM   #55
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
Tell my family I did it for the lulz
Tell us all the lies you want us to hear, it doesn't fool us!!!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 09:55 PM   #56
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Accidental Double Post

Due to internet connection flaking out.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:56 PM   #57
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Accidental Double Post

Due to internet connection flaking out.

-Rusty
Old 07-08-2008, 09:57 PM   #58
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

...I don't have to tell you how marginalized I am, just google every blog that has ever existed to see what I'm talking about. (X200)
Old 07-08-2008, 09:58 PM   #59
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

*Best. Thread. Ever.*
Quote:
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith

Last edited by mszwebs; 07-08-2008 at 09:59 PM. Reason: But do I REALLY think so...
Old 07-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #60
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Attempts to invalidate a valid argument by pointing out spelling error. Gloats of genus and wit.
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #61
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdgujer148 View Post
Attempts to invalidate a valid argument by pointing out spelling error. Gloats of genus and wit.
*genius.

Way to go, moran!
Old 07-08-2008, 10:00 PM   #62
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Horribly misogynist statement and/or racial slur that get the thread locked and me banned.
30 pages!!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 10:01 PM   #63
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Reference to Koran and xenophobic denial.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:02 PM   #64
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Me, being pissed off there's no actual content on these boards anymore.

Last edited by Totmacher; 07-08-2008 at 10:07 PM.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:02 PM   #65
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

Hi *user title*

(insert wordage here)

Justin
Old 07-08-2008, 10:03 PM   #66
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Horribly
that
Quote:
misogynist
thing where
Quote:
statement
you quote and respond to
Quote:
and/or
someone's post
Quote:
racial slur
meticulously
Quote:
that
line
Quote:
get
by
Quote:
the
motherfucking
Quote:
thread
line
Quote:
to make sure they
Quote:
and me
damn well
Quote:
banned.
get it.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:03 PM   #67
Kortana
Feelin' Cheeky!

Kortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot pics

random picture in stupid pose.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n513172468_40946_4769.jpg (45.9 KB, 184 views)
Old 07-08-2008, 10:03 PM   #68
mszwebs
For The WIN.

Post by someone who states they refuse to read the preceeding posts, but Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah...
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-08-2008, 10:07 PM   #69
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Quotes provided picture 10 times in a row.

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

/shakes out cramp in wrist

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
Old 07-08-2008, 10:07 PM   #70
CleverBomb
On Space Out

Default 9 hour gap between posts

as the site's hosting service takes the boards off line due to excessive bandwidth usage.

(or, depending on when this saga is set, 20 hour gap due to the server crashing, to be restored only by dint of heroic backstage work by the site owner)

-Rusty
Old 07-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #71
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
*genius.

Way to go, moran!
*moron.

Way to go genius!
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:10 PM   #72
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Uncomfortable feeling after Moderator posts.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #73
CleverBomb
On Space Out

Mindlessly jingoistic post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie S-R View Post
*moron.

Way to go genius!

U.S.A.! U.S.A! U.S.A!

-Rusty

Last edited by CleverBomb; 07-08-2008 at 10:15 PM. Reason: can't edit post title. drat.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:12 PM   #74
Kortana
Feelin' Cheeky!

Kortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post

Pauses thread.

Chimpi that is one creepy avatar.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:12 PM   #75
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
You should be more concerned with your "sore" wrist.

Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote