Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-15-2008, 01:03 AM   #1
BigFunAce

BigFunAce can now change their title
Default Hello Brand spanking new BHM from Tampa, Fl

Hello all allow me to introduce myself, my name is Alex I'm a 26 year old Puerto Rican Male i'm about 350 lbs Living in the Tampa Area.. I'm a Brand new member of this amazing board.. Never even knew anything like this existed but boy am i glad it does. I was just letting you know that I've arrived and plan to stay and hopefully get the chance to meet a hot sexy FFA's.. here's some pics

The ones with long hair about 3 months old and i just recently cut it...

I just took this pic today!! new haircut
BigFunAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:35 AM   #2
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

Love the new look and welcome!
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

WHAT CAMMY SAID + Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 01:01 PM   #4
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

[quote=BigFunAce;856729]Hello all allow me to introduce myself, my name is Alex I'm a 26 year old Puerto Rican Male [QUOTE]

Hello nice to see yah! I'm puerto Rican too...but only 25%
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:35 PM   #5
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Why are all the BHMs not in California, darn it. You put the H in BHM dude

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:35 PM   #6
BigFunAce

you cold always take a road trip to Tampa
Old 07-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #7
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl View Post
You put the H in BHM dude
Seconded. And I'm a guy saying that.

Welcome to Dimensions, neighbor.
Okay, you're a distant neighbor (within the state), but my neighbor statement still stands.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:23 PM   #8
BigFunAce

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Seconded. And I'm a guy saying that.

Welcome to Dimensions, neighbor.
Okay, you're a distant neighbor (within the state), but my neighbor statement still stands.
sweet, is there a lot of people from Florida that hang out in this message board?
Old 07-15-2008, 07:26 PM   #9
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not a lot, but there are some. Nothing entirely active has happened in Florida via Dimensions, but the powers that be are trying to get something together in 2009 as an official Dimensions Bash.
See this thread: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=30129

You'll root for Tampa. I'll root for Fort Lauderdale. Either way, it'll be in Florida!
Old 07-15-2008, 07:33 PM   #10
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title
Default ***perk****

Did someone say spanking? lmao
Bountiful1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:23 PM   #11
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Welcome To The Forums

Welcome to Dimensions Forums, BigFunAce.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:20 PM   #12
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome to the boards

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote