Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-15-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
Aikiman

Aikiman has said some nice things
Talking This Board

I'm completely in awe of this board, Have been fat my whole life and I had girlfriends a lot but I never thought there was anything like this, this is fantastic
I wish I knew about FFA's long ago, And this board has helped me realize I too am a fat admirer, I prefer a women with a big bottom and curves, thank you all!!!!!!!

James

ps here is my belly shot

phpU3EopZPM.jpg
Aikiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:11 PM   #2
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking awwwwwwwwwwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikiman View Post
I'm completely in awe of this board, Have been fat my whole life and I had girlfriends a lot but I never thought there was anything like this, this is fantastic
I wish I knew about FFA's long ago, And this board has helped me realize I too am a fat admirer, I prefer a women with a big bottom and curves, thank you all!!!!!!!

James

ps here is my belly shot
what an awesome first post..........welcome ((((AIKIMAN))))
Old 07-16-2008, 02:45 AM   #3
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

Welcome to here : ) ...very nice!!!
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote