Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-29-2005, 10:09 PM   #1
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Cool Repeat Post: Need help with an avatar?

Just posting this in all forums so that I can reach everyone that might need help

I am happy to help folks resize images they have and make them size appropriate to use here in the forums.

So if you'd like, send me your photo you want to use (remember it will be a pretty small square) and specify if you want me to use the entire image or to crop it out to just show your face etc.

You can send images to heatherbbw@aol.com

I should be able to get them back to you in a 24 hour turnaround time and probably much, much sooner as I am online most of the day as I am working most of the time.

Hugs,
Heather

P.S. I can also edit very large images you want to put in your profile as a full size image too, just send them along as well.
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 10:29 PM   #2
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink Thank you, Miss Heather!

That is a very kind offer and I am sure a lot of us over here on the BHM/FFA board would like to be able to do that! I do a lot of photo manipulation, so I am happy to stand in reserve if you get swamped. I have a feeling there will be something like a stampede to get custom avatars around here in a few days! LOL
Timmy aka Obesus/The Rev, etc
PS...that is a very cute avatar you have going on there yourself!
Old 09-29-2005, 10:45 PM   #3
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obesus
That is a very kind offer and I am sure a lot of us over here on the BHM/FFA board would like to be able to do that! I do a lot of photo manipulation, so I am happy to stand in reserve if you get swamped. I have a feeling there will be something like a stampede to get custom avatars around here in a few days! LOL
Timmy aka Obesus/The Rev, etc
PS...that is a very cute avatar you have going on there yourself!
Totally awesome Woah did I just sound like a valley girl?

Anyhoo, its great to see people all coming together to make this new forum kickass
Old 09-29-2005, 11:21 PM   #4
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Like totally, I'd be happy to help resize images for avatars!

/valleygirl on
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:24 PM   #5
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
Like totally, I'd be happy to help resize images for avatars!

/valleygirl on
Hehe very cute, reminds me of the actual movie. Best part was Nicholas Cage.. yee haw... for some reason he does it for me in my normal non-my-normal-type kinda way. Yum!
Old 09-29-2005, 11:28 PM   #6
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW
Hehe very cute, reminds me of the actual movie. Best part was Nicholas Cage.. yee haw... for some reason he does it for me in my normal non-my-normal-type kinda way. Yum!
I grew up in Southern CA, so I'm totally used to using valley terms, and not realizing it.

Then I was in your neck of the woods, and now I can't stop saying...

Wicked!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:30 PM   #7
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
I grew up in Southern CA, so I'm totally used to using valley terms, and not realizing it.

Then I was in your neck of the woods, and now I can't stop saying...

Wicked!
OMG I had the "wicked virus" for a long, long time when I first moved here. Now I have the "Deidras - Mother of God!" exclamation that I can't get rid of.