Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #126
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I like bikinis...but one piece suits can be very attractive as well.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:31 PM   #127
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice, timely bump guys!

Hope this thread gets new life

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:11 PM   #128
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Timely...

This could be a good time to order custom swimwear from online makers, this being just a little ahead of bikini season.

ebabe6464 in ebay looks like she might be taking orders at this time.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!

Last edited by imfree; 03-20-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Edited to add information.
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:47 AM   #129
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Louise was not the first to wear bikini's but I think she was the first to talk of bikini activism which she descriibed as a fat woman wearing a bikini in a public venue.

As best I remember one of the first fat NAAFA women to wear a bikini in public was Karen Scott Jones who, in about 1977 made the wire services with a picture of her in her bikini on a public beach. Karen said that she hoped that her wearing a bikini would give some other fat women the comfidence to wear one piece suits in public venues
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #130
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Pictures of Louise and bikini at a naafa function

this is from about 1987. The next year a child arrived who tended to pull on the bikini strings and so suits with greater coverage had to be worn.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1988 SF Fatworks0008 dimentsions jpeg.jpg (41.4 KB, 3426 views)
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #131
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love my bikini! This year Im rockin' polka dots!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kini.jpg (76.7 KB, 2903 views)

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 04-30-2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: removed sig - paysite url
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:24 PM   #132
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Rockin' those polka dots quite well, I must say!

Old 04-09-2012, 08:38 PM   #133
Angelina

Angelina does more than just post hot picsAngelina does more than just post hot picsAngelina does more than just post hot picsAngelina does more than just post hot pics

I had a bikini when I lived in Vegas, but lost it when I moved to LA. Haven't really been able to replace it, but I SUPER loved having one!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bikini side.jpg (49.1 KB, 2881 views)

Last edited by Angelina; 04-09-2012 at 08:41 PM.
Angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:19 AM   #134
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

@Kit & Angelina:

You look cute in your bikinis!

Best wishes,

Chris
Old 04-11-2012, 09:11 AM   #135
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Wow, cute body in sweet bikini. I like your round tummy. So sexy...
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:12 AM   #136
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
I had a bikini when I lived in Vegas, but lost it when I moved to LA. Haven't really been able to replace it, but I SUPER loved having one!
Mmmm, sweet belly and round butt in your bikini!
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #137
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Such beautiful large thighs....Just soooooo SEXY
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #138
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Smile

Sweety you are beautiful, what beach are you going to beautify this summer?

Quote:
Old 04-26-2012, 03:00 PM   #139
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here is another one! I just got this one. I love it! It's super comfy, and I got it in a few different colors!

Angelina you look so cute!

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 04-30-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: removed sig and photo - paysite info.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:56 AM   #140
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Smile

Now that is very Beautiful lady!

Quote:
Here is another one! I just got this one, its actually in my latest set with a vid on my site. I love it! It's super comfy, and I got it in a few different colors!

Angelina you look so cute!
Old 04-28-2012, 11:28 AM   #141
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I totally want a bikini, but I just don't have the balls to wear one on the beach. I don't really know why, since I DO love myself and my body. Maybe one day
Old 04-30-2012, 11:41 AM   #142
Stuffingkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
I totally want a bikini, but I just don't have the balls to wear one on the beach. I don't really know why, since I DO love myself and my body. Maybe one day
It is really tough wearing my bikinis in public. *I* love my body, But the rest of the world or a least a large percentage disagrees with me. Its a shame! so many beautiful bodies covered up because of ignorance!

I hope you do it! and snap a picture for us too! <3

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 04-30-2012 at 04:45 PM. Reason: removed sig - paysite url
Old 04-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #143
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool

Honestly people are gonna hate on you regardless, so make the best of it and show people some things to talk about. No worries.....
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:24 AM   #144
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
Be grateful, Tinkerbell. If you had balls, I don't think I'd want to see you in a bikini...Not that there's anything wrong with that...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:11 AM   #145
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Beautiful pic Can't wait to see you in the polka dots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Rockin' those polka dots quite well, I must say!
imfree, I thought for sure you would have taken advantage of this, regarding Stuffingkit's post...
Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie!

Quote:
You look great in one!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #146
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Beautiful pic Can't wait to see you in the polka dots!

imfree, I thought for sure you would have taken advantage of this, regarding Stuffingkit's post...
Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie!

You look great in one!
Hahaha!, Daddyoh, I didn't even think of that cute bikinie song. The girl in that song was even more timid than a Lady of Size, in a bikinie, would be these days.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:20 AM   #147
Mabru

Mabru has said some nice things

Quote:
Wow, which sexy figure...
Mabru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:54 AM   #148
Carla

Carla can now change their title

I used to hate wearing bikinis but with lots of encouragement from my boyfriend I have started wearing them. Which is kinda funny as I am now at the biggest I have ever been. I do prefer them to one peice swim wear especially when hot. Talking about going on a cruise in a few months, can't wait to show of my ever growing body around the pool, add to that eatting all that great food.
However I still go for bikinis that cover up a bit more than other. I just feel better in these, also the ones with shorts as bottoms help stop the chaffing on my thighs.
Carla is offline   Reply With Quote