Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-23-2008, 01:26 AM   #1
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Insomnia Crew?

Anyone else an insomniac that might be lurking and not posting? Seems like I'm the only one up this late all the time.
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:29 AM   #2
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*snoring* .
Old 07-23-2008, 01:32 AM   #3
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
*snoring* .
am I that boring
Old 07-23-2008, 01:45 AM   #4
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
am I that boring
Sorry, I must have dozed off.

Nah, seriously, I have a sleep disorder (not apnea, it's more a circadian rhythm thing) and I'm almost always up all night.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:50 AM   #5
TheMildlyStrangeone

haha, that's alright. I feel ya. As far as I know I don't have any sleep disorders other than sleep apnea which would make me tired. I even worked out for 45 minutes today and I am still not tired. Only thing is I get to read more/listen to a lot of music.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:26 AM   #6
velia
unabashedly obese

velia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm up super late all the time. I've often wondered about my Circadian Rhythm... and how you figure out if yours is particularly disorderly, or if its something else... admittedly, though (and obviously, due to my rambling) I'm getting a bit tired now.
velia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:42 AM   #7
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

I'm always up late too. dont usually go to bed till 3 or 4 west coast time.
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:44 AM   #8
Dragonsspite

Dragonsspite has said some nice things

Im up late all the time too, quite often i only get an hour or two of sleep in a 24 hour period, though more and more its no sleep at all. I thought for a while it was stress, but even when things are going well I cant sleep.
Dragonsspite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:46 PM   #9
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

I'm normally around quite late, depending on my work schedule and things. I now time it so I get to Dims first though... since apparently the site backs up or something at a certain time for me nightly. So I'm w/o Dims for about 3 mins. I go into withdraw... so I just go do real work I should have been doing prior.

I think I just went in a circle and confused myself.
That1BigGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:27 AM   #10
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

Read my .sig for all you need to know.

Russians say if you are a night person you're an "owl." I like it.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:44 AM   #11
TheMildlyStrangeone

I like that quote.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:14 AM   #12
Leftwing63

Leftwing63 can now change their title

nah your definately not the only one I bartend so I'm always on here late after I get off work
Leftwing63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 01:48 AM   #13
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

Checking in at 4:48 am, Eastern time...

I think I qualify.

It's not my fault that I can only write decently when it's dark out...
Old 07-26-2008, 02:46 AM   #14
Olga_NYC

Olga_NYC can now change their title

I'm always up till at least 5 am

Trying to change my sleeping pattern but it's hard lulz
Olga_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 10:20 PM   #15
BlackKnight1239

BlackKnight1239 can now change their title

I'm usually up till 3 am myself. If not, later. And clearly, I lurk too much, lol. Ah, the joys of working at a resturant
BlackKnight1239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:45 AM   #16
SpecialK

SpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Here it is, 3:40am Eastern and I'm awake. Went to bed early, at midnight, and I'm up again.

I've always been a nightowl, but I think working shiftwork contributes to my odd hours.

And I agree, Undine, night time seems to be when the Muses are out for me too. Best writing time.
SpecialK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:49 AM   #17
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

2:48 AM A Beer and wasabi peas,
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:58 AM   #18
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

3:57am
Chewy Sweettarts & diet mtn dew
Old 07-27-2008, 01:09 AM   #19
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default 0210 Saturday

Cup of coffee and two antacid tablets.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:20 AM   #20
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

3:19 AM

walks around building complex; goes to bed; gets up; types this.
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:33 AM   #21
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

4:32am

Wrote pissed-offish letter to student services about fixing the link to the student handbook, schedules and courses. One cannot pick your classes if one cannot access the list.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:09 AM   #22
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

5:09. Whee-hoo. I'm usually awake at this hour, but that's usually because I work from midnight until 8. But no... today it's because I'm not sleeping until I work from 8 until 4.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:26 AM   #23
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

I'm up....but it's not actually late....I just live In Hawaii...one of the last time zones....so....yup.
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:03 AM   #24
TheMildlyStrangeone

anyone tonight?
Old 07-28-2008, 01:13 AM   #25
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

me my sleeping schedule is always messed up.
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote