Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-28-2008, 01:20 AM   #26
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

yeah no matter what I do mine is too
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:22 AM   #27
Leftwing63

Leftwing63 can now change their title

tell me about it I sleep whenever I can it seems sometimes
Leftwing63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:30 AM   #28
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by intraultra View Post
me my sleeping schedule is always messed up.

I'm a big monster....we should chat
Old 07-28-2008, 01:43 AM   #29
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
I'm a big monster....we should chat
Haha, oh really? It would actually be nice to have someone to talk to during these times! Late night (early morning?) TV is the worst.
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:51 AM   #30
SpecialK

SpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

3:50am.... I need to be sleeping since I work in the morning but it just ain't happening.

If it wasn't so warm out, I'd say I need a snuggle. lol!
SpecialK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:09 AM   #31
TheMildlyStrangeone

still up too...
Old 07-29-2008, 02:02 AM   #32
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I counted sheep.
Drank a milk shake....
and now I'm watching Squidbillies....

fuck sleep....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 03:29 AM   #33
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

This is why it's good to have Russian and Ukrainian friends. I'm up chatting with them in ICQ. They're at work.

3:30am here....
Old 08-07-2008, 01:11 AM   #34
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

insomniac too
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote