Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-27-2008, 03:24 PM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Pictures With Your Bestest Friend

I just wanted to show some love for my bestest friend in the whole wide world. We've been friends for almost 20 years and she's like a sister to me. I know if everyone else left me in this world..she'd be there

So let us see pictures of you with your bestest friend
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SharronMe.jpg (33.6 KB, 8604 views)
Old 07-27-2008, 04:05 PM   #2
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

I heart your idea for this thread, Melissa! Friends are the muy importante in the mocha of life.

My brother is prolly my bestest friend. (I don't normally smoke, but we were hosting a July 4th party on my rooftop.) He's the good-looking one to the right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n48809392_31999378_8376.jpg (55.2 KB, 8450 views)
Old 07-27-2008, 04:12 PM   #3
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default 2006

Me, my bff and just for the funz of it -> some members from Band of Horses thrown into the mix.

Last edited by Suze; 08-14-2008 at 07:20 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 04:18 PM   #4
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

me with my best mate, good mate behind us, his girlfriend in the middle and another good mate on the right. Mostly hammered.

and here's Mr Motivator, if any brits remember him from the early 90's

what a stud
The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:13 PM   #5
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club
Default well its not exactly a photo

well i might actually have some real pictures of us, but i didnt feel like looking for them, and i think i like this one a lot anyway. If you werent sure im the man's man on the right in the pink underoos.Also, theyre calling me geoge, because in my 6th grade yearbook thats how my name was spelled, and pretty much ever since i told them they havent called me anything else

noobz.jpg

well if you arent too busy ogling my artwork,(yes ive got more MS paint masterpieces) then feel free to ask me to see some of the others. i just dont feel like posting all of them right now.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:31 PM   #6
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

I have a few bestest friends that are different kinds of friends to me. This one is a pic of myself and next to me is Danielle who has been my roommate and best friend for 14 years. the others are our friend Holly and Becki (sisters) and my sister Tori.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg more camara 095k.jpg (115.3 KB, 8214 views)
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:02 PM   #7
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me and my bestie. Known her since we were 14, been best friends for 9 years.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 20.jpg (72.5 KB, 8110 views)
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:16 PM   #8
Irena
Sexy, Confident and Fat!

Irena can now change their title

This really is a great thread idea...My sister has always and will always be my very best friend . This pic was taken a couple of weeks ago when we were out celebrating my birthday rene's 22nd bday 009fix.jpg
Irena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:22 PM   #9
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

i love this thread! so many happy friends! i don't have a bestest friend, but i have quite a few BEST friends..

Christy and I have been best friends for 12 years. She's like a sister to me. This picture of us is from 2004.

Kellie, Holly and I! Kellie and I have been best friends since 2004. Holly and I have been best friends for only a year and a half, but we live together and do EVERYTHING together.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:22 PM   #10
Big Butt Asshley
Big Booty & A Smile

Big Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going on

Susan and I have been friends for 11 years. Susan's b/f was my Italian tutor and I became close with both of them. When their relationship ended he told me I couldn't remain friends with both of them so I had to make a choice....I haven't spoken to him since. LOL

During the planning stages of my 1st wedding Susan kept wishing I had choose him, apparently I was bridezilla the 1st time around. When Phil and I got married she passed on being my maid of honor, I guess I scared her for life.

Thankfully, Susan has stuck around in good time and bad. In September of 2006 Susan and I lost our fathers 9 days apart. Both deaths were totally unexpected. As much as it sucked for both of us I felt lucky that we had each other to help deal with the shock and sadness. I just know she and I will grow old together!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC03361.JPG (70.8 KB, 7888 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03342.JPG (72.6 KB, 7840 views)
Big Butt Asshley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:32 PM   #11
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Butt Asshley View Post
Susan and I have been friends for 11 years. Susan's b/f was my Italian tutor and I became close with both of them. When their relationship ended he told me I couldn't remain friends with both of them so I had to make a choice....I haven't spoken to him since. LOL

During the planning stages of my 1st wedding Susan kept wishing I had choose him, apparently I was bridezilla the 1st time around. When Phil and I got married she passed on being my maid of honor, I guess I scared her for life.

Thankfully, Susan has stuck around in good time and bad. In September of 2006 Susan and I lost our fathers 9 days apart. Both deaths were totally unexpected. As much as it sucked for both of us I felt lucky that we had each other to help deal with the shock and sadness. I just know she and I will grow old together!
this is such a sweet post!! aw aw awwww i am all warm and fuzzy inside now.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:44 PM   #12
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

that gotta aaaaaawwwwwwww outta me too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Butt Asshley View Post
Old 07-27-2008, 06:56 PM   #13
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Since we're posting stories to go along with it...here's ours

Me and Sharron became friends when we were 16..Our first day of Algebra class I walked in and she was telling off a cheerleader lol. I had been sunburned for the first time ever. My skin was peeling and it was driving me nuts. I was trying to discreetly take some of it off here and there. The cheerleader was sitting right in front of me and turned around and loudly said "eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww that's disgusting". I told her to turn around and mind her own fucking business.

Sharron was sitting next to me..in the next aisle. I wound up peeling as much of my skin off as i could and carefully placing it into the cheerleaders curly poofed out 80's hair. By the time class was over...she had a hair full of my skin in the back of her hair. Me and Sharron laughed so hard that we immediately became best friends. She also became very good friends with my brother.

Two years later my brother and 3 of his friends died in a car accident. It was very public around town and on the news ..all the kids at school would just stare at me as i walked down the halls and whisper that i was the girl whose brother died. Nobody would talk to me...they just didn't know what to say to me. Sharron was the only one who stuck around even when she didn't know what to say. For this i'll never be able to repay her in this lifetime. She's been with me when i needed her most and even when i've felt abandoned by my own family. She's the best friend a girl could ever have

Last edited by largenlovely; 07-27-2008 at 06:59 PM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:57 PM   #14
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

This is me and my girl Jess (I'm on the right). Put quite simply, she is my lifeline. Neither of us would be here today without the other. We met in 6th grade, when I was new in our school, and she was the only one who didn't make fun of me...because everyone else was making fun of HER. We were sort of kindred spirits...we're very much alike and we were both alone. She got me into playing flute and it's because of her that I'm damn good at it. Many times we stuck up for each other, got in fights for each other, even when one of us got kicked out of class, the other would say "Fuck it" and just walk out too lol. We skipped classes together when the tormenting got to be too much, our last year of school (we both dropped out because we couldn't take it anymore...it was THAT bad), we left school early pretty much every day and just cruised around.

The sad thing is, I was never allowed to hang with her outside of school. My mother forbade it. So, once school ended, we'd have to go the entire summer alone...not even able to write or call each other. The last day of school was torture. We'd hold each other so tight and cry and cry...but the reunion in September was always awesome. Once we quit school...because my mom forbade our friendship, I didn't see or hear from her for TEN YEARS. Tried unsuccessfully to find her. We just ended up finding each other about a year ago...and the weird thing is that she was pregnant with her first when I was pregnant with my first...due about the same time...but she lost her baby. And then she got pregnant again and had her daughter a couple of months after I had MY daughter (my second child). So we were pregnant at the same time twice! Now her daughter gets my daughter's hand-me-downs (cause my girl is a bruiser and hers is a peanut lol).

So this pic was taken last week...the first time we'd seen each other in ten years. And nothing had changed between us. We had a sleep over and stayed up until 2am laughing our asses off. It was awesome. And we're taking a trip together with our girls this fall...we want them to be best friends just like we are!

OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 07:04 PM   #15
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

whatta great story!!! that gave me another aawww moment and even brought tears to my eyes...thank GOD for friends like these

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHauteMama View Post
So this pic was taken last week...the first time we'd seen each other in ten years. And nothing had changed between us. We had a sleep over and stayed up until 2am laughing our asses off. It was awesome. And we're taking a trip together with our girls this fall...we want them to be best friends just like we are!
Old 07-27-2008, 07:23 PM   #16
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I must say..you look a wee bit shitfaced in this pic hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
I heart your idea for this thread, Melissa! Friends are the muy importante in the mocha of life.

My brother is prolly my bestest friend. (I don't normally smoke, but we were hosting a July 4th party on my rooftop.) He's the good-looking one to the right.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:35 PM   #17
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default hmm

ok...me and one of my best friends nieve outside some snake place on melrose. guess which one i am?

Old 07-27-2008, 08:25 PM   #18
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm gonna say the one that looks like a pretzel. Still, an excellent picture.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 08:59 PM   #19
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

I, Like Miss Ivy... do not have ONE best friend.

I have many friends and a few close ones. Anyone of of the people pictured below would be the secret keepers for me that I am for them. NOT pictured are 2 of the most important people in my life, Christopher and Nick. I know I have pics of/with them somewhere, but they're not on this computer.

Ok. First up. My Pledge sister Brenda and Courtney (at Courtney's wedding), who is the reason I joined my sorority, Tau Phi Lambda in the first place.

Best friends 1.jpg

Next we have Courtney again and my friend Mary, who is also my *sister* and former house mate. After losing touch for a few years, we ended up working at the same place and our relationship is stronger than its ever been.

Best Friends 2.jpg

Next is Lindsay. Lindsay is special because there is a huge age difference between us, but when we were kinda forced to be house mates....we developed an incredible bond. We have shared everything from extremely emotional medical issues to laughing our asses offhigh as kites to me having to fix the other house mate's Dyson after Lindsay decided to shave to dog.

Best Friends 4.jpg

Finally... I have the most recent addition to my crew of best friends. I met her in this very place, and what started out as a defense against the boys in the NFL thread turned into one of the most amazing things ever. I love that she drunkenly cries about Mascara and she calls me Jessie, even though like...with one other exception, NO ONE ELSE DOES...lol. I love that she falls asleep in the middle of our conversations and she will wake up 2 hours later and be like "I"M HERE!" But most of all...she's one of my best friends because I know that I can tell her anything and she won't judge me. She'll just be like... "ok... Here's the deal. Since you're not going to listen to me anyway, here's what I think..." and she still loves me after I blatently ignore her advice lol

Plus she tells people I'm sassy and hot.

Jenka is A-Mazing and I love her

Best Friends 3.jpg
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:06 PM   #20
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

my friend Alaina and mee

it's sideways and photobucket is being a tool right now, but there ya go.

well, at least I'm sideways.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:21 PM   #21
AnotherJessica

AnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default my best friends...

My twin sister, me, Tabitha. My sister and I weren't always close because we were so different. Over the past 5 years she has become the person that I can trust most in the world. I met Tabitha in 7th grade when I moved to a new school and we have been best friends since.

me and Shannon (my twin)
AnotherJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 10:06 PM   #22
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Okay so I unfortunately couldn't find a picture of us where we either 1. weren't in middle school or 2. embarrassingly drunk sooo, here's a prom picture from awhile ago. I had to block out our dates heads so you'd know who I'm talking about. These are my lovelyyyy besties<3. Steph & Kevvie. I'm the one in the purple-ish color, for the record, although I think its fairly obvious.

thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 10:30 PM   #23
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

hey i know that picture...i TOOK that picture ...some of the best lookin' fatties i know hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post

Kellie, Holly and I! Kellie and I have been best friends since 2004. Holly and I have been best friends for only a year and a half, but we live together and do EVERYTHING together.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:34 PM   #24
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Okay so I unfortunately couldn't find a picture of us where we either 1. weren't in middle school or 2. embarrassingly drunk sooo, here's a prom picture from awhile ago. I had to block out our dates heads so you'd know who I'm talking about. These are my lovelyyyy besties<3. Steph & Kevvie. I'm the one in the purple-ish color, for the record, although I think its fairly obvious.

Those black squares made my night!
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 10:36 PM   #25
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missblueyedeath View Post
Those black squares made my night!
Hahah, I'm glad! I wasn't sure what else to do! Desperate times call for desperate measures:]
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote