Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-04-2009, 10:21 AM   #51
abel

abel can now change their title

When I was a kid in the 70s I was watching wrestling (the fake stuff) on T.V. A couple of women were wrestling. I think one was named Jane Doyle, I can't remember clearly.

Anyway, she had really big hips, and thighs rippling with cellulite. I was so turned on!

Then I started noticing my adult female neighbors, walking around their yards with swimsuits and their big bottoms and cellulite...
abel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:31 PM   #52
yourpersonalpenguin

yourpersonalpenguin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyourpersonalpenguin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't know how this thread got dragged back up after 7months, but I might as well post.

I have always been overweight, my entire life! usually only slightly overweight. By 13 I was 5'1"(still am ) and 160pds. I kept that weight for quite a while, but in middle school I had to fight to keep it there. I wasn't eating much and walked everywhere. I didn't feel good about my weight and due to other things in my life I sunk into a depression. Well at 15 I wanted a slight change. A friend showed me gaiaonline where I found SnS(soft and sexy). There they embraced you whether you wanted to stay the same or lose. From there I found a tiny starter site that didn't go anywhere and from there i found PAWG now known as animexpansion. I got a lot of attention there which I was surprised by. I found out about FA's and BBW. I actually met the father of my child there. He liked my curves and I was enthused. I wore tight clothing for him and ate more. We ended up making a baby together and I put on 22pds with the pregnancy. I LOVED being pregnant! After I had her I lost 26pds. From 16 to 18 I fluctuated back and forth between 160 to 180pds. Unfortunately my beauty was defined by my man more than I even knew. When I moved out of my parents house(august 2007) I was able to eat what I wanted, when I wanted, and how much I wanted. The pounds started coming(in 12months 50pds, in 18months a total of 65pds, so move our at 170, today 235pds). Well apparently my baby daddy only liked chubby girls, not big girls. For many other reasons I'm sure, he stopped loving me and I was forced to break up with him(April 2008). When we broke up he told me I had gotten TOO fat and I had disgusting cellulite. I got very depressed and I began looking at myself in a full length mirror every day for about 10min nude. I kept looking for this cellulite he was talking about. I continued eating because I needed to. In a deep depression I won't eat, so by continuing to eat I was keep my moods semi-normal. I had a few friends keep suggesting FF(fantasyfeeder) so I finally joined in late July/early August 2008. I met some cool people and met up with some friends IRL. I started slowly feeling better about myself. Well one day in December 2008 I was doing my routine check of my body continuing to look for this "nasty" cellulite. Well that day something clicked inside of me and I asked myself "what am I looking for? and what I am looking for just isn't there, BUT what IS there is beautiful." Before that day I couldn't bare to take a photo of myself. After I started taking pics and posting them on FF. It was my official way I saying I am confident about my body. I really think I am beautiful. I mean we all have our days and sometimes when I take pictures and look at them I can't believe it's me, because it shocks me that I am that pretty, but most days I feel really good about my body. So I found out I am a BBW in December 2008.
yourpersonalpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:53 PM   #53
blackghost75
Smiley is my nickname :)

blackghost75 can now change their title

I realized I was attracted to bbws when I was about the age of 12. I can remember having a plus-size baby sitter,and I believe thats what did it for me.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:22 AM   #54
ZosofanCMR
Watching the Wheels

ZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZosofanCMR can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ya know it's funny, I don't recall a time when I wasn't attracted to BBW's. I remember being enraptured with my 2nd grade teacher because she had the biggest butt I'd ever seen, it was a truely glorious butt, haha.

Then when I was 14 I discovered dimensions and all that, and the rest is as they say....history.
ZosofanCMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:15 AM   #55
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Yeah, I think I would have been about 10 or 11 as well when I realised that I was attracted to larger women. Over the years I've dated women of various shapes and sizes but when I'm out and about with other friends and most of the guys will be checking out the skinnier girls that they found attractive I'd almost always miss seeing them because I'm too busy looking for the BBWs.
Blackhawk2293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #56
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk2293 View Post
Yeah, I think I would have been about 10 or 11 as well when I realised that I was attracted to larger women. Over the years I've dated women of various shapes and sizes but when I'm out and about with other friends and most of the guys will be checking out the skinnier girls that they found attractive I'd almost always miss seeing them because I'm too busy looking for the BBWs.
Im right there with ya when the guys are checkin out girls, I usually miss the ones they are oggling because my attention has already scoped out where all the big girls are.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #57
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
When I was 6 years old I had a crush on this big girl in my class, she was like the only girl my height . I haven't been in the closet about being an FA. I just have always been one
Damn its good to know im not the only one in the crowd that cant remember a time when he didnt identify with the FA perspective, whether or not I understood what it was at the time.
Rollhandler (FA from birth)
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:07 PM   #58
CCC

CCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized repCCC has super-sized rep

About 12, no specific incident. Although from that general time period on I developed a large crush on a family friend three years my senior. Whether it was the result of some experience as a small child or not, I think it just kicked in around puberty, like with most people.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #59
Bigjoedo

Bigjoedo can now change their title

I realized I was and FA in second grade. A cute girl in my class started to gain weight. First it was chubby cheeks then a chubby belly and several months later a fairly big belly. I used to spend a lot of recess watching her and her belly. I pretty much kept this secret to myself until I was in my early 20's and discovered BUF magazine, then when I discovered sites like this one and realized I wasn't abnormal, finding people just like me.

Bigjoedo
Bigjoedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:38 PM   #60
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title
Default Somewhere Around the Age of 8

I had no trouble accepting that.
It wasn't until I was able to come out as being transgendered that I realized that while I found BBWs attractive in and of themselves, I also wanted to BE a BBW.
I've been transitioning for three years, and I am well on my way.
max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #61
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

since i was maybe 12 or 13. i had already seen the old BBW magazine. i used to take my little allowance and buy it in the store. and then i went to a mayday celebration at school, waaay back in the seventies, in purple hotpants and a proto FA kept trying to play with my lil fat legs all day. i didn't like boys yet so i spent the entire day hiding from him or running away. i did let him buy me cotton candy though.

hmm i was thinking, i was more of a BBG than a BBW

Last edited by superodalisque; 04-13-2009 at 12:51 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:01 PM   #62
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Huhn, somehow I haven't responded to this post before, although I know I've told this story on Dimensions before.

One day, early on in grade six, I suddenly really noticed one particular girl in my class. She was the chubbiest girl in class, and the only one who had developed any sort of figure. Anyway, I conceived of the attraction as being like an invisible cord of energy running from my little belly to her little belly. And pretty much from then on I knew consciously that I preferred heavier women, and that I didn't want to be thin.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:36 PM   #63
hillking12

hillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

id have to say for me the very first indication was in middle school but i ignored it. It wasnt until high school when i was with my freinds at this apartment complex and these to women who were big went swimming in the pool and for some reason i couldnt stop looking at them i tried not to look to hard cuz my freinds were already making fun of the women for there size but i couldnt help myself and from there on i accepted the fact that i liked bigger women
hillking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:22 AM   #64
Dism4l
Skewed Perspective

Dism4l can now change their title

It started in middle school for me. There was a very big girl that I'd glimpse in the hallway in between classes and I was always captivated by her appearance. The hallways were always flooded between classes, and so occasionally I had the excuse to brush up against her a bit. lol
She did eventually catch on though, and she approached me with some friends of hers and asked me if I liked her.
At the time I was still VERY insecure about my fa-ness, and so I said no.
Big mistake.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:31 PM   #65
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

I cannot remember when I became a FA, I have to say that I always was! To me the only women I ever was attracted to were big girls abd that was way before the BBW label was created. My only problem was that BBW's were not attracted to me as I was a shorty. And now that I am older women have matured enough to accept me and look past that I am short, or at least some do, LOL! But I adore all Big and Very Beautiful Women!
Old 04-15-2009, 02:57 PM   #66
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things

I was 13 or 14 too. Wasn't at the beach though. I was reading a Superman magazine. The story? The Fattest Girl in Metropolis. In order to disguise Lois Lane from the clutches of a deadly criminal, Superman bathed Lois in a ray that increased her girth substantially overnight. Well, there I was, reading this comic while spread out on our living room floor when, lo and behold, I got one incredibly hard erection. I knew then that there was something about gaining that MORE than just got my attention!!!
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:52 AM   #67
Omni

Omni has said some nice things

I realised I was an FA when I first noticed I saw a large woman, I would get extremely aroused quicker then with any other sort of woman. Plus no matter what I did, no matter how much I tried to stop looking at them. Whenever I saw a pic of a large woman I would get aroused.
Omni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #68
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I suppose I've had this inclination as long as I've found women attractive. From time to time I would have a teacher in elementary school who had a significant case of secretarial spread; it always caught my attention, especially when they wore formfitting pants. My homeroom teacher in third grade was a blonde SSBBW with whom I was very close. This went on into high school, where, to my delight, the student body began to swell, and not just in numbers.
I had no luck of any kind with the ladies until I got my first job; again, the ones who caught my attention were much larger than those who didn't. I discovered the terms FA and BBW in BUF magazine, and later Plumpers and Big Women. When I got my first car, that was who was always in the passenger seat when I went out for the evening, and it's been that way ever since.
Captain Save is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:42 AM   #69
DrFill

DrFill has said some nice things

Well, depends - I've more or less always loved big women, but didn't actually know there was a particular word for it (FA) until very recently.

I can't think of a defining moment, but it's clearly been there ever since I started taking an relationship/sexual interest in women around me (early teens I guess).
DrFill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:21 PM   #70
rockhound225
Has Rocks on the Brain

rockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this board

Hmmm...

With the wonder of 20/20 hindsight, I think that I can narrow it down being about 11 or 12 when I first realized that I was drawn to fat women. It was the beginning of puberty, admittedly, but I can still distinctly remember gawking awkwardly at the large girls and ladies at the pool at this age. As for when I realized I was an FA? I was thirteen, because that was when I found Dimensions' website.
So I heard on the radio this afternoon that in 1992 there was a containership full of rubber duckies that lost a container in a storm. Now there are an estimated 50,000 rubber duckies floating around in all the oceans of the world. They've been found as far away as the Artic ocean.
God that idea is comforting.
rockhound225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #71
RockinFFA

RockinFFA can now change their title

I'm pretty sure I was always attracted to fat since the beginning. When I was a little girl I use to create fat suits by folding shirts and putting them under the shirt I was wearing. However I didn't really start noticing that I liked bigger guys until me and my boyfriend started dating in 9th grade. I didn't really have any sexual feelings until him. When I had my first kiss there were tingles. Soon after I got wet for the first time. Then one day I walked into his room and he was shirtless, playing wow on the computer. He was far from being fat but he had nice little rolls of fat when he slouched over. It was then that I began to realize that I actually wanted him to get bigger. That's when I did some research on the computer and learned the term, Fat Admirer
RockinFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #72
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by layla View Post
i have to say that i didn't realize until about a month ago that there were sites like this. Don't get me wrong i've been a BBW for..... basically my whole life. I dated in high school and college.... ok I dated a LOT in high school and college. So clearly i knew there were men who were attracted to BBW. But I just never thought about it.
I was always fascinated by huge women. As a child I can remember watching the singer Kate Smith on television who was really fat. I remember saying to my grandmother "I want to be her." My grandmother replied that Kate Smith was too fat. I started to read plus size fashion magazines, "Mode," the women models were so beautiful. Self-acceptance was intricately connected to fat acceptance.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:16 AM   #73
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

Well at first I was b-cubed (big beautiful baby), then a bbt (big beautiful toddler), then I gret into a bbk (a big beautiful kid), then of course a bba (big beautiful adolescent), then I woke up one day and realized I was now a BBW, and that my dreams had been fulfilled!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:15 PM   #74
fatbellygirl

fatbellygirl can now change their title
Default enjoying being BBW

I realized in 2001 when I was pregnant and had to stretch my pants over my belly. After I had my son I kept my belly and gained 50 more pounds. My heaviest has been 285 in 2004. I've always been facinated by fat people and how they gain it differently.
fatbellygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:36 PM   #75
removed

removed has said some nice things

I have yet to see myself as beautiful, it isn't about weight per se, just don't see myself as all that

BLESSED BE!!!:wubu:
removed is offline   Reply With Quote