Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-05-2008, 07:28 PM   #26
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

me smiling...

Fleeting Fancies

Last edited by ThatFatGirl; 03-17-2010 at 05:01 AM.
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:28 PM   #27
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yay for all the great smiles!

Older first, then more recent

Last edited by ashmamma84; 08-05-2008 at 08:30 PM.
ashmamma84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:46 PM   #28
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Yay for all the great smiles!

Older first, then more recent

Gosh you are beautiful Ash. Amazing eyes and lips. So pretty.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:41 AM   #29
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love all the big, wide-open smiles on here, especially the casual ones. Ever since I was a kid I've been self-conscious about smiling big because I have a small mouth and when I try to do a toothy smile it looks more like a grimace. I love this smiley icon though.

From some goofy MacPhotobooth pics:

Last edited by rainyday; 08-06-2008 at 01:58 AM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 04:14 AM   #30
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Attachment 47275

Not sexy, but there you go. You asked for it.
I'm honestly wondering why you don't like your pics...
I don't see any reason for it.

(The problem as such isn't unknown to me, though...)
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:25 AM   #31
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Ok

Here are a few
First one from picture night at worth taht we do for the kids
Second me on Valentines day
Third me and girlfriend Niki after quite a few drinks at a wedding a couple of weeks ago.
Ruth
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ruthie.jpg (62.9 KB, 483 views)
File Type: jpg Valpic.jpg (21.3 KB, 485 views)
File Type: jpg drunks.jpg (46.9 KB, 486 views)
Ruffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:55 AM   #32
SpecialK

SpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm in!

burlK2.jpg kay_green_may2008.jpg

smilink.jpg cheesygrinK.jpg In this one I swear, if my face was green I'd be this smiley
SpecialK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:07 AM   #33
aheartofstars

aheartofstars can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
I'm in!

Attachment 47322 Attachment 47323

Attachment 47324 Attachment 47325 In this one I swear, if my face was green I'd be this smiley
Totally pretty!
aheartofstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:08 AM   #34
aheartofstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie S-R View Post
Everyone looks so cute and happy!! I love smiley pics.

Here's is me at the beach a couple of weeks ago.
Brilliant smile, but what kind of beach is that? It doesn't look like sand to me. Is it a lake beach?
Old 08-06-2008, 07:09 AM   #35
aheartofstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffie View Post
Here are a few
First one from picture night at worth taht we do for the kids
Second me on Valentines day
Third me and girlfriend Niki after quite a few drinks at a wedding a couple of weeks ago.
Ruth

You def. look like you were having fun in the third pic. Beautiful smile, btw!
Old 08-06-2008, 07:11 AM   #36
aheartofstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
me smiling...
Beautiful.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:13 AM   #37
aheartofstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
I love all the big, wide-open smiles on here, especially the casual ones. Ever since I was a kid I've been self-conscious about smiling big because I have a small mouth and when I try to do a toothy smile it looks more like a grimace. I love this smiley icon though.

Your smile is beautiful. You should never be afraid to add some toothy goodness to it.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:03 AM   #38
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, mom is in a wheelchair since she blew her knee out a couple of years ago, so she can't actually get down to the sand, but this is Moonlight beach in Encinitas, CA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aheartofstars View Post
Brilliant smile, but what kind of beach is that? It doesn't look like sand to me. Is it a lake beach?
Old 08-06-2008, 08:04 AM   #39
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

Old 08-06-2008, 09:18 AM   #40
aheartofstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWModel View Post
Well, mom is in a wheelchair since she blew her knee out a couple of years ago, so she can't actually get down to the sand, but this is Moonlight beach in Encinitas, CA.
Ah, okay. Sorry to hear about your mom.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:02 PM   #41
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
This one has been posted elsewhere, but I still think this is my sexiest smile ever.

Attachment 47286
I love your dress BBM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie S-R View Post
Everyone looks so cute and happy!! I love smiley pics.

Here's is me at the beach a couple of weeks ago.
Amazing hair. Very pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post

Love these Rainy. Very artisitic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
I'm in!

Attachment 47322 Attachment 47323

Attachment 47324 Attachment 47325 In this one I swear, if my face was green I'd be this smiley

These are lovely pics. You are very pretty with a nice smile.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:10 PM   #42
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
We are at Moonlight Beach, in Encinitas, CA. I'm sitting at a park bench in an area where there are picnic tables, etc for folks to sit and watch the sunset/eat, etc.

No lakes here. It's the pacific ocean.
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:08 AM   #43
piper85

piper85 has said some nice things

Open mouth or closed, smiling is my favorite activity!! (Mostly open mouth though I don't know if I like the closed one so much)
piper85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:46 AM   #44
aheartofstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper85 View Post

Open mouth or closed, smiling is my favorite activity!! (Mostly open mouth though I don't know if I like the closed one so much)
You have a brilliantly gorgeous smile. I love it.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:17 PM   #45
piper85

piper85 has said some nice things

Quote:
You have a brilliantly gorgeous smile. I love it.
Thanks! I do get compliments on it from time to time from strangers on the street I'm just lucky to have it (I never even had braces!) I practice it too since I smile almost all the time - it's so hard to not to crack one, I think even in the closed-mouth picture it looks like it was hard for me to not break into a full smile Thanks for starting this thread it made me smile even more! Also right back at'cha on your smile, and the glasses (they are so cool! I love your look!)
piper85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 07:06 PM   #46
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Here's to all the smiles
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 78k.jpg (22.6 KB, 443 views)
File Type: jpg pick1.jpg (17.7 KB, 441 views)
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:19 PM   #47
Flyin Lilac
Jumped-up fahk.

Flyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going on

Here goes ...

1. 2005 (someone once said that was my "CFM" smile & eyes pic lol)

2. Onstage in 2006 (the full-size version of my profile pic), where I was experiencing a moment of sheer musical joy

3. Last week (it's been posted elsewhere here on the boards)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg july205b.jpg (78.9 KB, 432 views)
File Type: jpg Laughing crop.JPG (24.2 KB, 431 views)
File Type: jpg 080408.JPG (19.7 KB, 429 views)
Old 08-08-2008, 10:23 PM   #48
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraLee View Post
Here's to all the smiles
You are beautiful Kendra. Both nice pics of you smiling.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:45 PM   #49
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's one form my last vaction to florida!

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:17 PM   #50
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
Inspired by an old friend.

Dang! You look good there, BGB. Good hair! Good everything.

(Don't let it go to your head, though )

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattS19 View Post
Here's one form my last vaction to florida!
Matt, You look great, too. But you also look like jail bait. So I'm officially saying that in a strictly platonic way.

Last edited by Fascinita; 08-08-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote