Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-09-2008, 12:21 AM   #51
big_j

big_j can now change their title

well i figured i might as well post my dopey ass mug shot, well here it is. i initially took it for a good friend, hence the card with her name on it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg resized100_0499.jpg (14.7 KB, 430 views)
Old 08-09-2008, 12:45 AM   #52
fa_foo

fa_foo can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
I'm in!

Attachment 47322 Attachment 47323

Attachment 47324 Attachment 47325 In this one I swear, if my face was green I'd be this smiley
Oh dear God you are gorgeous.

foo

"women who exude toughness but underneath are big softies.More than any physical trait I find women who carry themselves with a bit of a swagger deathly hot."
--wistful
fa_foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 03:51 AM   #53
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattS19 View Post
Here's one form my last vaction to florida!
Such a beautiful and perfect smile Matty.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 04:19 AM   #54
SpecialK

SpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_foo View Post
Oh dear God you are gorgeous.

foo
Awww! Are you trying to make me blush? lol!

Thanks though.
SpecialK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 06:16 AM   #55
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
You are beautiful Kendra. Both nice pics of you smiling.
Thankyou Susannah and it was so nice to see a pic of you. I don't know what your talking about when you say not sexy though. Your definately a sexy woman.
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:31 AM   #56
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraLee View Post
Here's to all the smiles
I believe that the camera was invented for the sole purpose of photographing beautiful smiles like yours!
Old 08-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #57
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make_Lunch_Not_War View Post
I believe that the camera was invented for the sole purpose of photographing beautiful smiles like yours!
awww, thankyou
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:50 PM   #58
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Such a beautiful and perfect smile Matty.

Thank you Susannah! You have a wonderful smile too!

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 06:53 PM   #59
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Dang! You look good there, BGB.
Doesn't he?
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 06:58 PM   #60
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

232607425_1863864.gif

I have posted this before, but it is a perfect example of a smiling pic.
My sister in law Lucy, and Marcus my nephew.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:12 PM   #61
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow! Everyone in this thread is looking soo good! What gorgeous smiles everyone has

Some of mine....had to search back but I found some
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0365.JPG (85.7 KB, 717 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0681.JPG (84.1 KB, 715 views)
File Type: jpg smile lady.JPG (49.9 KB, 707 views)
File Type: jpg PICT2004.JPG (60.8 KB, 704 views)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 08-09-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:39 PM   #62
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Wow! Everyone in this thread is looking soo good! What gorgeous smiles everyone has

I cant stop smiling looking at these pics Caroline. You are pretty blessed with having three daughters.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:07 PM   #63
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Y'know, I have a great smile, as well... If only I would smile more, though... lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dimples.jpg (42.6 KB, 650 views)
File Type: jpg goofy.jpg (84.6 KB, 648 views)
File Type: jpg minime.jpg (99.8 KB, 647 views)
Old 08-11-2008, 06:14 PM   #64
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lovely, GEF! The color of your top in the first one is gorgeous - looks great on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:20 PM   #65
alison.victoria

alison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm not usually a smiler in pics, but here you go. :P

alison.victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:39 AM   #66
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I cant stop smiling looking at these pics Caroline. You are pretty blessed with having three daughters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekmanifest View Post
Lovely, GEF! The color of your top in the first one is gorgeous - looks great on you.

Thank you to both of you

Yes, I am indeed blessed in many ways in my life

That top is really pink....that camera I have always makes it look orange though

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #67
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I guess I am one of those people who doesn't smile a lot... I usually have to be told to smile for a photograph, and looking through most of pics right now it looks like most of them I barely crack a smile if anything. Here are a couple from when I was in the Caribbean a couple years ago... it was kind of hard not to smile out there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smilsb2.jpg (13.4 KB, 596 views)
File Type: jpg smilesb.JPG (15.0 KB, 594 views)
Old 08-12-2008, 04:57 PM   #68
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
I guess I am one of those people who doesn't smile a lot... I usually have to be told to smile for a photograph, and looking through most of pics right now it looks like most of them I barely crack a smile if anything. Here are a couple from when I was in the Caribbean a couple years ago... it was kind of hard not to smile out there.
Barely crack a smile? Aw, what a shame! You have a very engaging smile.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:07 PM   #69
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I looked through my pictures and found a picture of me doing just about every other facial expression possible EXCEPT smiling. This was mostly due to all my Myspace angles.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:47 PM   #70
mariac1966
Puppy Love

mariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
Love your pictures... You have a smile that lights up your whole face!!

The priceless gift of life is love,
For with the help of God above
Love can change the human race
And make this world a better placeó
For love dissolves all hate and fear
And makes our vision bright and clear
So we can see and rise above
Our pettiness on wings of love.
~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
mariac1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:08 PM   #71
cold comfort

cold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions community

ooooooooh smilez are the bessssst!

here's ma pearly whites!

i dedicate that picture to spanky, because he seems to really like completely unflattering pictures of me where i'm making idiotic faces.

okay, onto more of an actual smile:

cold comfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:50 PM   #72
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold comfort View Post

here's ma pearly whites!

i dedicate that picture to spanky, because he seems to really like completely unflattering pictures of me where i'm making idiotic faces.

Name me a time that I have not seen a flawless photo of you? Hasn't happened.
Nice pics.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:42 AM   #73
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

here's ma pearly whites!

YOU are SO gorgeous girl!
Old 08-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #74
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

here's ma pearly whites!

You are so freaking gorgeous!
Old 08-13-2008, 07:36 PM   #75
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I looked through my pictures and found a picture of me doing just about every other facial expression possible EXCEPT smiling. This was mostly due to all my Myspace angles.
I took one!