Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #101
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Those are some great pictures, Haunted and Kali. You two make a lovely couple

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:08 PM   #102
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Tony, you always look good
Thanks you are a sweetie- I have to comment on ALL the wonderful smiles here. Damn everyone has such perfect teeth and I bet zero cavities

It's also nice to have such smiling wonderful faces to look at (I think this is the kind of post that should be on the main board). We usually have so much crazy pent up stuff going on - just to see a smiling face from each poster works wonders. It's always a blessing to share your smile with others.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #103
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

Thanks GEF!! We just spent a wonderful 10 days together!! We finally brought New years in together for the first time this year, it was the best!!! I think he brings out the best in me in my photos, I can actually see me glowing in them! hehehe HUGS!
Quote:
Those are some great pictures, Haunted and Kali. You two make a lovely couple
KaliCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #104
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Here's My Contribution

My sly how you doin smile/smirk

Crazy Pigeon Eye's

Awe aint we cute (New Year's EVE !!!!)our 1st New Years Together
Awww! You two always look so happy together. <3
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:33 AM   #105
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

When we are together we are so unbelievably happy!!

[QUOTE=Cors;1047613]Awww! You two always look so happy together.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #106
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliCurves View Post
When we are together we are so unbelievably happy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Awww! You two always look so happy together.
It's almost vomit inducing LMAO

and

when we'r apart it's a huge steaming pile of suck

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!

Last edited by Haunted; 01-11-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #107
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
It's almost vomit inducing LMAO

and

when we'r apart it's a huge steaming pile of suck
I am in a long distance relationship too and I feel your pain. I am rather numb at the moment, so I am trying to live vicariously through other happy couples!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #108
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Thank you very much- very nice pics of you and your bf. Have you put any pics of you two in that "Someone loving on your chub" thread here on the Weight Board yet?
Aww thanks!

Not yet... we gonna get some though
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:54 PM   #109
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

Yes LDR suck. But we just keep looking to the future to when we all can be together and happy, and it helps some. But I dont think there is anything that can help the lonely nights in bed alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I am in a long distance relationship too and I feel your pain. I am rather numb at the moment, so I am trying to live vicariously through other happy couples!
Old 01-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #110
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Another couple of me and Dan... I'm nearly always smiling when i'm with him. He is the reason for the smiles

I like this pic

Sitting on his lap in the Summer by the sea outside the house :]
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #111
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm puttin one out there for the gap-toofers in 2009

Last edited by liz (di-va); 03-21-2010 at 01:19 AM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #112
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ahahahaha. Gat-toothed pride, sista! You look gorj. I like that lipstick shade on you, and the way you did your eyeliner makes your eyes pop!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:38 PM   #113
MuleVariationsNYC
Math ap Mathonwy

MuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I'm puttin one out there for the gap-toofers in 2009
Rocking that gap like the Wyfe of Bath...
MuleVariationsNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:53 PM   #114
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Love the expressions, Liz! And your gap teef are so...::swoon::
Old 01-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #115
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Love the expressions, Liz! And your gap teef are so...::swoon::
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Ahahahaha. Gat-toothed pride, sista! You look gorj.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuleVariationsNYC View Post
Rocking that gap like the Wyfe of Bath...
Squee! Y'all beautiful people are makin my day, thank you --*mwah*

He was, I think, but twenty winters old,
And I was forty, if I tell the truth;
But then I always had a young colt's tooth.
Gap-toothed I was, and that became me well;
I had the print of holy Venus' seal.

liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #116
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

<3 the Wife of Bath. I was always a little insecure about my gap-toothed smile til I read the Canterbury Tales. And then when I found out that "gat-toothed" women are supposed to be more sexual, well - that sealed it for me. It's now an attribute I like to think is charming. (insert gap-toothed smilie here)

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 01-11-2009, 04:42 PM   #117
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Madonna has a gap in her teeth. My best friend, that reminds me a lot of Madonna, also has that same gap.
If it's good enough for Madonna, then gap teeth win. Enough said.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:57 AM   #118
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

About as smiley as I get lol

Last edited by pinkylou; 02-09-2011 at 09:30 AM.
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:25 AM   #119
MuleVariationsNYC
Math ap Mathonwy

MuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging inMuleVariationsNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post

He was, I think, but twenty winters old,
And I was forty, if I tell the truth;
But then I always had a young colt's tooth.
Gap-toothed I was, and that became me well;
I had the print of holy Venus' seal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
<3 the Wife of Bath. I was always a little insecure about my gap-toothed smile til I read the Canterbury Tales. And then when I found out that "gat-toothed" women are supposed to be more sexual, well - that sealed it for me. It's now an attribute I like to think is charming. (insert gap-toothed smilie here)
If the two of you like the Canterbury tales, and are at all inclined to read science-fiction, I highly recommend a novel called, "Hyperion" by Dan Simmons. The format for the book is a loose re-rendering of the Canterbury Tales. The sequels that follow are slightly better books, but the conceit of the first is brilliant, I think.
MuleVariationsNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:56 PM   #120
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

OMG. Off to the library to find that right now!!!!! Thanks K.

Old 01-24-2010, 07:38 AM   #121
fatloverinca

fatloverinca has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
Yay smiley.
I'm Smiling too!!!
fatloverinca is offline   Reply With Quote