Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-28-2006, 11:08 PM   #1
cheesylier

cheesylier does more than just post hot picscheesylier does more than just post hot picscheesylier does more than just post hot pics
Default The uh biggest part of your body

Well i really wanna keep this fun and PG-13 rated
So what on your body is bigger than everyone else's? I'd say my hands are longer than all my friends at 8 1/2 inches(I happened to keep a ruler close to my computer, dont ask why lol). So what about everyone else?
cheesylier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 11:11 PM   #2
Arkveveen

Arkveveen has said some nice things
Wink lol

Well, being a BHM, I'd say my thighs are very huge... I mean, they are much bigger then most large men's legs! 29 inches around, very dimply and textured.
Arkveveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 11:11 PM   #3
cheesylier

cheesylier does more than just post hot picscheesylier does more than just post hot picscheesylier does more than just post hot pics

Me Hand in all it's glory
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 383175-R1-04-21A.JPG (43.4 KB, 6015 views)
cheesylier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 11:32 PM   #4
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

My stomach, definitely.

Old 02-28-2006, 11:41 PM   #5
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

My belly; my breasts; my thighs.....

but bigger than all of those.....

is my heart.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:17 AM   #6
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

Definatly my hands... large and dexterous!
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:22 AM   #7
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you mean a specific body part, I guess I'd go with my butt or upper arms, they're extra large on their own - oh, and definately my ankles.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:29 AM   #8
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

My belly, though my thighs come close behind.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 04:00 AM   #9
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
My belly, though my thighs come close behind.
I follow very closely behind as well.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:02 AM   #10
raven

raven has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesylier
Well i really wanna keep this fun and PG-13 rated
So what on your body is bigger than everyone else's? I'd say my hands are longer than all my friends at 8 1/2 inches(I happened to keep a ruler close to my computer, dont ask why lol). So what about everyone else?
Mine is my belly/ hips/ butt
raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 08:39 AM   #11
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed
Default It keeps changing....

It used to be that my breasts were the most prominent part of my anatomy, then it became my saddlebag area (a term that the women in my family distain regarding our upper rear hip area:genetically acquired to all the women in my family even if thin) and now it is my belly. I would have to say that I have been most self conscious of my belly due to it being noticably out of proportion to the rest of me.

The nicest thing though, is since finding this place and eventually meeting a wonderful man who has taught me through thousands of planted imaginary belly flags and his kisses on that abundant territory laying claim to him and the United States of America (who would have thought the US was interested in owning some Canadian belly), I have come to accept and actually like my belly as disproportionate as it is. I guess if I lived during the Renaissance it would have been perfectly proportionate and indeed its good to know that to some fine connoisseurs of plushness it truly is.

Here are a few photos of my beautiful big body parts:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lace.jpg (53.8 KB, 2774 views)
File Type: jpg smatarablrsmj.jpg (13.9 KB, 2764 views)
File Type: jpg Claimedterritory.jpg (42.4 KB, 2782 views)
Tarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:20 AM   #12
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

That speaks for itself I think. And for a 27 year old..that's even more incredible, no?
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:40 AM   #13
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A contest between the ole butt and belly...but the butt butts out the belly on this one.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 11:11 AM   #14
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear
I follow very closely behind as well.
*looks around* scared
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 11:22 AM   #15
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Probably my head. It's large.
Old 03-01-2006, 01:08 PM   #16
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
*looks around* scared
Sorry, it was an easy joke!
Old 03-01-2006, 02:03 PM   #17
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

I would have to go with either my upper arms or the butt on me.
dreamer72fem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 03:11 PM   #18
Moonchild
Seniory McMember

Moonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot pics

Hmmm.... my hair? Definately my most prominent feature. It's longer than most girls'.

I mean. Biceps. And pecs. And stuff. Of course.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:31 PM   #19
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Being a 20-foot tall ape creature... I'd have to say my nostrils look pretty damn huge.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 05:45 PM   #20
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My pancreas is legendary.

Seriously. It has its own zip code.
Old 03-01-2006, 05:51 PM   #21
wrathofpengy

wrathofpengy has said some nice things

It's a debate between my breats and my butt...
wrathofpengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 05:54 PM   #22
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Why not post some pictures so we can help you with that?

hehe, I'm kidding if you want me to be.

For me. My gut. But I'm a guy, and that's practically a given
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 06:06 PM   #23
LynzeeMoon

LynzeeMoon can now change their title
Default hehe

I would have to say my boobs and my belly!! i took some pics for the occasion hehe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 191.jpg (26.5 KB, 2108 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 193.jpg (50.8 KB, 2084 views)
Old 03-01-2006, 06:57 PM   #24
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

well, I like to play fair so if you lovely ladies are going to be posting pics, then I might as well post mine! The biggest part of me, is my gut! Enjoy!
And yes, there is a human behind the field of fur.

pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:15 PM   #25
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

My Male Ego,,,of Coarse...
dan is offline   Reply With Quote