Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-01-2006, 10:38 PM   #26
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW

That speaks for itself I think. And for a 27 year old..that's even more incredible, no?
Now that's a stomach. lol Very nice

I'd have to say my EGO.
Oh, body part. Nose then!! Err..... no.
My feet!! Size 12.5. Hmmmmmm
*not too sure*
Probably me... 6'2"...
Old 03-01-2006, 11:43 PM   #27
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

My moustache is pretty big and quite prominent...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BajaTrip_MoCrop.jpg (28.1 KB, 2410 views)
mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 08:40 PM   #28
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
- oh, and definately my ankles.
Sweet, sweet, ankles...

Empties shoes full of drool,
--Littleghost
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 09:23 PM   #29
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleghost
Sweet, sweet, ankles...

Empties shoes full of drool,
--Littleghost
LOL.... awww, thanks littleghost.

(Eeww, drooly shoes! Get yourself some tissues to put in there )
Old 03-03-2006, 08:15 AM   #30
Ladyrose1952

Mone are the 2 B's of anatomy. Boobs and Buns! LOL
48DD 64 inches
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LadyroseTummMarch2,20061.jpg (11.0 KB, 2200 views)
Old 03-03-2006, 11:09 AM   #31
Ladyrose1952

Just taken today.... .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HandOverMarch3,2006.jpg (71.5 KB, 2192 views)
Old 03-03-2006, 01:57 PM   #32
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose1952
Just taken today.... .
Okay... that's hot.
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 04:01 PM   #33
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Just taken today.... .
Very sexy
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 06:17 PM   #34
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My arms and my belly.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 09:07 PM   #35
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
My arms and my belly.

Your arm looks like it would make a great pillow.

Curious question and you don't have to answer it: Have you ever had your arm fat massaged?
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 09:44 PM   #36
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickleman357
Your arm looks like it would make a great pillow.

Curious question and you don't have to answer it: Have you ever had your arm fat massaged?
No, actually. Every now and then someone cops a feel but I've never gotten an all out massage unless you count the blood pressure cuff at my doctor's office.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 11:26 PM   #37
hobbit boy
On Timeout

hobbit boy has said some nice things

in the past year my butt has over taken my tummy wich is strange beacause im a guy .....
hobbit boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 07:49 AM   #38
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My feet are huge - I'm barely 5'10" and have size 12 feet, wide width (E). Make of that what you will.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 10:58 AM   #39
mejix
meh

mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

when i was a kid some were concerned that i might be hydrocephalic, my head was disproportionately huge, it had its own atmosphere. they put a zipper -i'm not kidding- on some of my better t-shirts to make the collar bigger.
mejix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 06:37 AM   #40
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
My feet are huge - I'm barely 5'10" and have size 12 feet, wide width (E). Make of that what you will.
I beat you with a shoe size of 13EEE.

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 01:14 PM   #41
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
My arms and my belly.

nice pic lilly
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 01:38 PM   #42
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Other than my belly, which is quite large, I'd have to say my feet. I wear a size 11W. If I were a guy. . .well, you know
herin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 01:51 PM   #43
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

I came across a pic of my upper arm to share....
Stacey
WOW...sorry pic is so big....lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me10-2.jpg (62.5 KB, 9180 views)
dreamer72fem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 04:41 PM   #44
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
My arms and my belly.

Sexy arms, Lilly!

GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 04:42 PM   #45
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer72fem
I came across a pic of my upper arm to share....
Stacey
WOW...sorry pic is so big....lol
Hey Dreamer,
Nice arms and your chin looks awesome!

Hugs, GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 04:58 PM   #46
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL
Hey Dreamer,
Nice arms and your chin looks awesome!

Hugs, GPL.
Well thanks
Stacey
dreamer72fem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 05:37 PM   #47
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
My feet are huge....Make of that what you will.
Are you trying to tell us something??
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 05:50 PM   #48
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejix
when i was a kid some were concerned that i might be hydrocephalic, my head was disproportionately huge, it had its own atmosphere. they put a zipper -i'm not kidding- on some of my better t-shirts to make the collar bigger.
please please tell me that you have a picture of your huge head.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 06:56 PM   #49
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmm...Big on me would be my belly, butt, thighs, calves, and upper arms. I guess I'm just big all over. Maybe the better question would be what is small on me lol.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:49 PM   #50
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm tall...but my belly is by far the biggest part of my body...check my profile.
Celestial Ceece is offline   Reply With Quote