Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-06-2006, 01:01 AM   #51
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
[CENTER]My arms and my belly.

...which I've always found absolutely beautiful.

Jay West Coast
Old 03-06-2006, 09:02 PM   #52
chubbychaiserwinnipeg

Location: I live close to Winnipeg & travel to western Canada for skiing
chubbychaiserwinnipeg has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarella
It used to be that my breasts were the most prominent part of my anatomy, then it became my saddlebag area (a term that the women in my family distain regarding our upper rear hip area:genetically acquired to all the women in my family even if thin) and now it is my belly. I would have to say that I have been most self conscious of my belly due to it being noticably out of proportion to the rest of me.

The nicest thing though, is since finding this place and eventually meeting a wonderful man who has taught me through thousands of planted imaginary belly flags and his kisses on that abundant territory laying claim to him and the United States of America (who would have thought the US was interested in owning some Canadian belly), I have come to accept and actually like my belly as disproportionate as it is. I guess if I lived during the Renaissance it would have been perfectly proportionate and indeed its good to know that to some fine connoisseurs of plushness it truly is.

Here are a few photos of my beautiful big body parts:

Thank you Tarella you just made a body part of mine bigger from your plushness your belly has gotten so fat & sexy much appriciated & admired.Your smile is beatfull also as well as your plump breasts, double chin. From anothe pic not shown here your butt was so round full & plump.
chubbychaiserwinnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:23 AM   #53
americandookie

americandookie has said some nice things

Id have to say... my belly and my back... i wish i had a bigger butt lol
americandookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:56 PM   #54
saturdayasusual
Miss Misery

saturdayasusual does more than just post hot picssaturdayasusual does more than just post hot picssaturdayasusual does more than just post hot pics

Mine is probably either my stomach or my hips... or my butt. I don't really know.
saturdayasusual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 01:12 PM   #55
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ego.

PANTS
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 05:47 AM   #56
shygal

shygal has said some nice things

id have to say mine is my HUGE butt, mmm well saying that im huge all over lol
Attachment 4279
shygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 07:10 AM   #57
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbychaiserwinnipeg
Thank you Tarella you just made a body part of mine bigger from your plushness your belly has gotten so fat & sexy much appriciated & admired.Your smile is beatfull also as well as your plump breasts, double chin. From anothe pic not shown here your butt was so round full & plump.
Thanks chubbychaiserwinnipeg. Does that make that body part your biggest asset now?

Just kidding Thank you for the compliments.

Tara
Tarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 12:23 AM   #58
Fatcow200lbs
On Timeout

Fatcow200lbs has said some nice things
Default My belly

My belly is the biggest part of my body and it is ever growing
Fatcow200lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 12:38 AM   #59
djewell
el judeo

djewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 clubdjewell is a member of the 500 club

My heart.....
*gets shot in said heart*
Old 03-12-2006, 12:41 AM   #60
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

ooo... right in the heart... might wanna get a doctor to check that out...
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:49 AM   #61
Ladyrose1952

I must say that we are all beautiful people here and we have many best features to enjoy.
I have to share the latest pic of my biggest attribute to this size acceptance board and subject.

The biggest part of me.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 4.jpg (74.5 KB, 2024 views)
Old 03-12-2006, 12:22 PM   #62
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose1952
I must say that we are all beautiful people here and we have many best features to enjoy.
I have to share the latest pic of my biggest attribute to this size acceptance board and subject.

All right, I see at least 3 big parts there, missy...
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 01:09 PM   #63
LeedsFeeder

LeedsFeeder has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose1952

Well there's a study in perfection
LeedsFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 02:35 PM   #64
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

LadyRose, your whole body is a big attribute! lol
What a gorgeous body you have, so perfectly shaped. Every woman should look like you, hehe.

Tight tight hugs, GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 09:49 AM   #65
Ladyrose1952

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
All right, I see at least 3 big parts there, missy...
Hey! Don't tell anyone!
But you are right dear.....TeeHee
Old 03-13-2006, 09:51 AM   #66
Ladyrose1952

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeedsFeeder
Well there's a study in perfection
Thank you cutey..... it is hard to take a pic of your own backside though, so I am glad I made the effort. LOL
Old 03-13-2006, 09:52 AM   #67
Ladyrose1952

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL
LadyRose, your whole body is a big attribute! lol
What a gorgeous body you have, so perfectly shaped. Every woman should look like you, hehe.

Tight tight hugs, GPL.
Oh my, now I know I am blushing from head to toe.......
Old 03-16-2006, 10:05 PM   #68
BellyGirl
On Timeout

BellyGirl has said some nice things

Ummmm... I'm not sure. What do you think??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-911S2006.jpg (41.1 KB, 1563 views)

Last edited by AnnMarie; 03-19-2006 at 06:49 PM. Reason: 2 images removed per picture content rules - See paysite board for clarification
BellyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 12:11 AM   #69
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyGirl
Ummmm... I'm not sure. What do you think??
I think it's your belly(wich looks great by the way )....and as for mine it has to be my ALL!!!! MIGHTY!!!! BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one day it will help RULE!!!!!! THE!!!!!!! WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 03:08 PM   #70
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
My arms and my belly.

lilly, i just want to say this is only the latest in long line of absolutely gorgeous, tastefully sexy pics i've seen of you. your arm looks like the softest place on earth, but that doesn't mean i'm ignoring everything else
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 04:35 PM   #71
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks everyone for your kind words and compliments. I really do appreciate it more than you know. Thanks!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 04:49 PM   #72
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

The biggest part about me is definitely my head. I've never been able to find a hat that fits me. A friend of mine in Iowa one sent me a cowboy hat and she had specially made for me and the guy who made it stated that it was biggest cowboy hat he has ever seen. I guess this means that I've got the biggest head in all of Iowa!
Old 03-20-2006, 03:10 AM   #73
iLoveBugles

iLoveBugles has said some nice things

Without a doubt my stomach would be the biggest part of my body.
iLoveBugles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 05:01 AM   #74
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thighs. No matter what my weight, I always have big thighs.
Old 03-20-2006, 02:22 PM   #75
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

On me .. the gut definatly the guy. Belly if you will.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote