Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 08-07-2008, 12:45 AM   #1
hillking12

hillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshillking12 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Bbw And Fa West Coast Roll Call!

Yo i was bored n decided to to start this thread. Pretty much if ur a bbw/FA n u live in the west coast, Califonia, Wahsington, Nevada, Etc. Then post ur name here and n interesting fact about ur self.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:58 AM   #2
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title

Hey, I am Bounty and I live in California. Interesting fact? I am a student working on my Bacheclors Degree in teaching, and am a single parent.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:02 AM   #3
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a South Coaster about to become a West Coaster (I just got my immigration confirmation)... I haven't yet seen the East Coast but I'd love to go there one day.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:07 AM   #4
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name: Stan - Southern California

Interesting fact: Human mucus actually contains 53% water by volume, it's the other 47% that most people appear to find repulsive. I myself often have excess mucus during springtime when things are blooming.

BTW... Here is a thread of the SoCal peeps from earlier...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:55 PM   #5
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Portland represent!
Old 08-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #6
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

so cal hip hop head and existentialist reporting in
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:52 PM   #7
BigCutieAriel

BigCutieAriel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAriel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAriel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sacramento Here

http://www.myspace.com/arielbigcuties
Old 08-08-2008, 09:35 AM   #8
keeothie

keeothie can now change their title

Sacramento here too!
Old 08-08-2008, 10:20 AM   #9
califkevin

califkevin has said some nice things

Los Angeles here!
Old 08-08-2008, 12:10 PM   #10
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Dravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized rep

Santa Barbara County FA here

Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?
Old 08-10-2008, 08:35 AM   #11
Dragonsspite

Dragonsspite has said some nice things

Name: CeeCee

Iinteresting fact: I can wiggle my nose like a rabbit!
Old 08-14-2008, 06:19 PM   #12
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Portlander here. How did I miss this thread?!

Aviator.
FA.
Karaoke enthusiast.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:53 AM   #13
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oakland over here.

Interesting fact? Um, I'll be shortly undergoing medical tests to find out if I'm actually a rabbit. (Sorry, it's late and I had to come up with something.) Oh, and this is my 7,000th post.

Last edited by Santaclear; 08-15-2008 at 06:15 AM.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:34 AM   #14
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: Weirdo890
Interesting fact: I am actually a swamp plant that has achieved sentience.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Old 08-15-2008, 12:19 PM   #15
yourpersonalpenguin

yourpersonalpenguin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyourpersonalpenguin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bountiful1966 View Post
Hey, I am Bounty and I live in California. Interesting fact? I am a student working on my Bacheclors Degree in teaching, and am a single parent.
besides our names, that is exactly me. lol. My name is Jessica. I live in sacramento. locals hit me up. we should do coffee.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:00 PM   #16
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Oakland over here.

Interesting fact? Um, I'll be shortly undergoing medical tests to find out if I'm actually a rabbit. (Sorry, it's late and I had to come up with something.) Oh, and this is my 7,000th post.
So you are taking a rabbit test !?

Is there something you are hiding from us Santaclear.... ? You know there was a movie about this many years back... Oprah wasn't the first to explore this subject.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:40 PM   #17
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsspite View Post
Name: CeeCee

Iinteresting fact: I can wiggle my nose like a rabbit!

Hey...do you shop at Mega Foods?...maybe dine at Falls Terrace?
Old 08-15-2008, 05:26 PM   #18
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Living in the OC.

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
Old 08-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #19
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name is Tony. BHM and FA, married to a REALLY awesome SSBBW. Our 19th anniversary is on the 19th and I love her more every day. We live in Lynnwood, WA.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:07 AM   #20
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default RE: Bbw And Fa West Coast Roll Call!

I live in San Jose -Adrian
Old 08-16-2008, 05:44 PM   #21
Dragonsspite

Dragonsspite has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Hey...do you shop at Mega Foods?...maybe dine at Falls Terrace?
I shop at mega foods ocasionally, usually I hit the outlet grocery store though. Ive never dined at Falls Terrace
Old 08-17-2008, 02:35 PM   #22
kojack
kustomized...

kojack can now change their title

Northern California here myself! Right in the pit-stop between Sacramento and San Francisco.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:27 PM   #23
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

T-town, home of the Museum of Glass, Point Defiance and an abundance of interesting things to do. South of Elle and Mossy and apparently north of Dragonsspite.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #24
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Melanie
Sacramento, CA
I can wiggle my ears

Oh...and I'm fat...kthnx
Old 08-23-2008, 01:54 PM   #25
fitnessdrummer

fitnessdrummer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfitnessdrummer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm Alex
OC & LA
I'm not fat but I love fat girls.