Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 08-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #26
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Hi everyone! I'm Liz....a 31yo SSBBW West Coaster for life I am originally from Washington state, but I now live happily in San Diego.

An interesting fact about me: Once I have driven somewhere, I can find my way back there forever based on landmarks. I may not know whether I am turning north or south or if the freeway is the 22 East, but as long as I know to make a right at the Chevron and follow that freeway until the sign says Jones Road...it's all good! I'm going to a friend's house tonight and I may not know their actual address, but I can tell you three or four ways to get there depending on where you are coming from.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:37 PM   #27
superman73

superman73 has said some nice things
Default Youngin'

Hey! I'm a college student who just moved to the So Cal area from the east coast. I currently am attending the University of Southern California and I am looking to join the local BBW/FA group in the area. Anyone know where I can start looking? Any other FAs or BBWs in the area or that are attending USC? hit me up!
Old 08-25-2008, 10:24 AM   #28
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey! So-cal desert here!

IF: For the past year I have been working half of my time in San Diego and except for like three hours during the day I still get cold down there.

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Old 08-27-2008, 10:28 PM   #29
BullseyeB

BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Santa Barbara here...paradise it is...

interesting fact: um, er, I sing.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:32 AM   #30
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

FA in the OC (sup doom)
Old 09-30-2008, 12:27 AM   #31
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

up here in sacramento, currently, for school. i go back home (santa cruz) every now and then.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:24 PM   #32
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
up here in sacramento, currently, for school. i go back home (santa cruz) every now and then.
Sac State? I go to Sac City myself.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:39 PM   #33
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed

Denver, CO.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:50 AM   #34
Babyface

Babyface can now change their title

San Diego, CA, for the past nearly 14 years.

And there's nothing interesting about me at all. Move along, nothing to see here, you can go about your business... *jedi hand wave*
Old 10-04-2008, 01:43 AM   #35
Malarkey

Malarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oregon over here.....................
Old 10-08-2008, 10:00 AM   #36
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

does Wyoming count??
it never does...

I am in Wyoming.

and an interesting fact? i will post 2 to make it your choice.

i read tarot for my friends and they love it.

and i am seriously afraid of leeches. nothing else... leeches make me ill, and even whiter, then all clamy... and sometimes i cry.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:20 AM   #37
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Huh. Never considered that. Does Wyoming count? Or is it just the West?
Old 10-08-2008, 11:21 AM   #38
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I asked because I know it said West Coast- but I dont fit into the East Coast...
and the Mid-Land area thread is dead...and No one cares about Wyoming... at least not in the politics world.

*just wants to belong*

Plus ABBFA posted and he is in COLORADO! right below me stateside.

*see how i did that? diverted attention to someone else... your welcome.HURR CHECK IT OUT I CAN BE INTERNETS HERO 2!*

Last edited by Amatrix; 10-08-2008 at 11:25 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:26 AM   #39
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's fine, Amatrix. Actually Ohio, Kentucky and Pennsylvania are west coast states for the purpose of this thread.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:31 AM   #40
Amatrix
Winkyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
It's fine, Amatrix. Actually Ohio, Kentucky and Pennsylvania are west coast states for the purpose of this thread.
ZING

that is what i get for trying to find my niche.

*goes back to posting suggestive pictures...*

and
*grabs ABBFA* fine we will have our own party.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:09 PM   #41
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
ZING

and
Fossils of sea dwelling creatures have been found in the Rocky Mtn. and Inter-Rocky Mountain areas, so technically at one time your area was in fact coastal. At very least your ancestors may have qualified for this thread.

As far as I'm concerned Amatrix, you and ABBFA are in!

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 10-08-2008 at 12:11 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:16 PM   #42
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
ZING

and
Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
Fossils of sea dwelling creatures have been found in the Rocky Mtn. and Inter-Rocky Mountain areas, so technically at one time your area was in fact coastal. At very least your ancestors may have qualified for this thread.

As far as I'm concerned Amatrix, you and ABBFA are in!
Yeah, what Stan said, especially about the fossils and ancestors. I see no reason why Wyoming and Colorado (or any other state) shouldn't be considered technically West Coast.

Also, Amatrix and ABBFA being here will help qualify us for greater lunch, coffee and dessert subsidies.

Last edited by Santaclear; 10-08-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:00 AM   #43
Amatrix
Winkyface

we do what we can.

ABBAF can bring the wine and i can bring some cake. cuz cake is yummy.

thanks santaclear and stan!

west coast!
Old 10-10-2008, 07:19 PM   #44
BigBrwnSugar1

BigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized rep
Default Santa Barbara Here!

And Ms. BullseyeB is my Friend!!!!!! And she does have a beautiful singing voice....amongst her many other attributes!

You go, girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullseyeB View Post
Santa Barbara here...paradise it is...

interesting fact: um, er, I sing.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:39 AM   #45
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, since Santa said Ohio qualifies for this thread, I'm in also.

And BigBrwn is my friend, and she is such a HOTTIE!!

Love ya girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrwnSugar1 View Post
And Ms. BullseyeB is my Friend!!!!!! And she does have a beautiful singing voice....amongst her many other attributes!

You go, girl!
Old 10-30-2008, 07:08 PM   #46
norcal_teddybear

norcal_teddybear can now change their title
Default re: Bbw And Fa West Coast Roll Call!

hi people, im from millbrae and attend san jose state, and im 19 in november

a fact - if it comes out of your mouth then its an opinion, unless you have proof to back it up.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:37 PM   #47
queenamy

queenamy has said some nice things

amy from california
Old 11-05-2008, 10:39 PM   #48
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

dont know how i missed posting here, i thought i did, duh...i am Dianna and right now i live in Marina del Rey, at least until Feb and i am not sure how long or where i will be after that....

occupation, travel nurse...have contract, will travel

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
Old 11-06-2008, 03:01 AM   #49
Malarkey

Malarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
dont know how i missed posting here, i thought i did, duh...i am Dianna and right now i live in Marina del Rey, at least until Feb and i am not sure how long or where i will be after that....

occupation, travel nurse...have contract, will travel
Hi Diana. I must admit that i have no idea where Marina del ray is located. So, where are you? lol

Oh, right, Im still Jenna in Oregon everyone,lol
Old 11-06-2008, 04:56 PM   #50
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Hi Diana. I must admit that i have no idea where Marina del ray is located. So, where are you? lol

Oh, right, Im still Jenna in Oregon everyone,lol
Sorry, i had no idea either, til i moved here...it is considered West LA, i am right below Santa Monica...it is so nice to look out the window at work and see the ocean...one reason to stay for 5 to leave...lol.

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)