Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 11-07-2008, 01:21 AM   #51
Malarkey

Malarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
Sorry, i had no idea either, til i moved here...it is considered West LA, i am right below Santa Monica...it is so nice to look out the window at work and see the ocean...one reason to stay for 5 to leave...lol.

Haha.....thank's for filling me in (i googled it)lol but it Sounds lovely. Where you thinking of going off to next?
Old 11-09-2008, 10:23 AM   #52
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Havent a clue, either stay here, or go to Seattle or Vegas or maybe San Fran again....

who knows...

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
Old 11-09-2008, 01:59 PM   #53
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Come to Seattle, you'll like it up here!
Old 11-09-2008, 05:41 PM   #54
Mysti Mountains
SSBBW Goddess

Mysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot pics

Hey there...I'm near Palm Springs, California and in addition to being an adult model am a licensed massage therapist...
Old 11-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #55
URTalking2Jenn

URTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Reporting in

I just moved to San Francisco from Sacramento leaving friends and family to go back to school. I'm a photographer and I love to take photos of people's life, I feel it's very important to remember the past.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:07 AM   #56
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

I just moved to Orange County from Sacramento so I thought I'd come in to post. Hi everyone!

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
Old 12-02-2008, 02:23 AM   #57
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl View Post
I just moved to Orange County from Sacramento so I thought I'd come in to post. Hi everyone!

I live in OC as well. Come check out the BFL sometime and we can hang out.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:00 AM   #58
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
does Wyoming count??
it never does...

I am in Wyoming.

and an interesting fact? i will post 2 to make it your choice.

i read tarot for my friends and they love it.

and i am seriously afraid of leeches. nothing else... leeches make me ill, and even whiter, then all clamy... and sometimes i cry.
You're not entirely alone, Amatrix! I'm stuck behind the Zion Curtain (aka Utah) as of about four weeks ago now. I still consider myself a West coaster, but being in the Intermountain West is sort of a no-man's land for certain.

I'll say one thing...there is a sad lack of bbw events once you get off the actual western edge of the country. If I want to party with the fat folks, I have to hop a plane or drive several hours.

What part of WY are you in? I am near SLC myself.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #59
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm in Orange County, too. What city are you in?

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
Old 12-02-2008, 09:40 PM   #60
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniquessbbw View Post
I live in OC as well. Come check out the BFL sometime and we can hang out.
Thanks, Monique. I definitely need to check it sometime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekmanifest View Post
I'm in Orange County, too. What city are you in?
I'm in Westminster. I forgot how wet it gets outside living this close to the coast. I've had 12 years of the dry and stinky Sacramento Valley

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
Old 12-02-2008, 10:19 PM   #61
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK - so you are just right down the street from me!

Quote:
Thanks, Monique. I definitely need to check it sometime

I'm in Westminster. I forgot how wet it gets outside living this close to the coast. I've had 12 years of the dry and stinky Sacramento Valley

Old 12-02-2008, 10:20 PM   #62
ekmanifest

Forgot to add -I'm in Huntington Beach.

Old 12-03-2008, 11:13 PM   #63
KerrieKat

KerrieKat can now change their title

Oregon here!
Old 12-03-2008, 11:21 PM   #64
Inflatable Girl

Inflatable Girl has said some nice things

Was SF and Now I reside in beautiful Oakland, CA.

Fact: I'm a transplanted New Yorker with a weakness for rhinestones.

Sad fact: I'm not really inflatable.... damn.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:15 AM   #65
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inflatable Girl View Post
Was SF and Now I reside in beautiful Oakland, CA.

Fact: I'm a transplanted New Yorker with a weakness for rhinestones.

Sad fact: I'm not really inflatable.... damn.
hmm, if you were, I'd have to come test that Theory M'dear!

Caine here, or as half this thread knows me also as Zach, SO CAL REPRESENT! In the OC and the most BORING of places Irvine.

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Old 12-04-2008, 04:39 AM   #66
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post
You're not entirely alone, Amatrix! I'm stuck behind the Zion Curtain (aka Utah) as of about four weeks ago now. I still consider myself a West coaster, but being in the Intermountain West is sort of a no-man's land for certain.

I'll say one thing...there is a sad lack of bbw events once you get off the actual western edge of the country. If I want to party with the fat folks, I have to hop a plane or drive several hours.

What part of WY are you in? I am near SLC myself.
Jeeze i never post here anymore...
:P
and im kinda buy SLC... i have some friends up there too!
I am in Gillette.

yahoo maps says-
Trip distance: 592.81 miles Time: 8 hrs 35 mins

but yea i totally know what you mean- i always ehar about bashes and parties and get together... on either coast- never in this area... ever.

i wanna change that...
Old 09-29-2016, 03:31 PM   #67
tomb_reaver

tomb_reaver has said some nice things

Hello. I'm a male and I live in Central Washington State. If it is okay for me to ask, are there a few more big beautiful women from Central Washington?