Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 08-10-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Smile What are you wearing right now?

For some reason i've always found it interesting to know what people are wearing in the Interweb world. Haha.

But if you're not wearing anything (har har) you don't need to post that. It's kind of lame. Plus no need to tell about your underthings. Someone can do their own thread for that.

I'm wearing dark, snug bootcut jeans, a deep orange tank top that is gathered right at the cleavage area with three small silver rings and black ON Flip Flops.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:26 PM   #2
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm wearing gray fleece shorts, a fushia pink t-shirt, and little footie socks, cause my feets is freezin! LOL
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:05 PM   #3
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ooooh I love this type of thread...I started one forever ago, so thanks for starting it up again!

Right now:

charmeuse cami pj set
black isotoner slippers
*recovering from a knee injury so I'm as comfy as possible - such a pain!

Earlier today:

yellow trentacosta dress
bronze-y colored flat sandals
big chocolate tote bag
chunky bangles
tortouise shell sunshades
*had to make an appearance at a Going Away to Med School Party for a friend
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1425271.jpg (13.4 KB, 3873 views)
File Type: jpg yhst-17313425718685_2014_32573352.jpg (17.5 KB, 3862 views)
Old 08-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #4
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

heehee what a cute thread!! And it's going to give me a valid reason for taking pics of myself everyday. I like visuals

I'm wearing some Old Navy pink and white striped PJ shorts bottoms and a white tank top. Bedtime
Old 08-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #5
SweetNYLady
Immutable Dreamer

SweetNYLady can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSweetNYLady can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I know you said it's not necessary for us to name the underthings we're wearing (understandable) but I'm wearing bottoms that are technically underthings...

It's summer and it's bedtime so I'm wearing a pair of black booty shorts (boyshort panties) with a white camisole. I'm a little chilly but very comfortable so I don't want to change into warmer wear. My fat will keep me warm
That leaves you feeling sideways.
Tripping over my own feet
Trying to walk to my own beat
Another car out on the street
trying to find the highway
Yeah, Are you going my way?"

-- Story of My Life by Bon Jovi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SweetNYLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #6
RedHotAva

RedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am wearing a navy and white, rugby-striped, long sleeved, knee-length nightgown from ON(popular here, eh?). It makes me feel like I should be wearing a sleeping cap
RedHotAva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:21 PM   #7
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotAva View Post
I am wearing a navy and white, rugby-striped, long sleeved, knee-length nightgown from ON(popular here, eh?). It makes me feel like I should be wearing a sleeping cap
LOL -- this might sound crazy but...I wear a bonnet/sleep cap to bed. It protects my locs and keeps them nice and soft. At least it's in a cute leopard print though. My evening "get up" can be a mess sometimes...
Old 08-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #8
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Black/Dark stretch jeans, tan belt (first belt wear EVER in life!--I've been missing out), teal tank top (favorite color), brown see-thru lace shrug, teal old navy flip flops.

old navy for the win!
Old 08-10-2008, 08:25 PM   #9
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm glad you've all join in.

I get such a kick out of it.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:48 PM   #10
prettyssbbw

prettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized rep
Default wearing

I am wearing pink capris with a pink and white gingham top. And black flip flops.
prettyssbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:49 PM   #11
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Bedtime for me too, so I'm wearing a black silky-type summer nightie. The temp here is around 60! A bit chilly but my hubby will (hopefully) keep me warm!
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #12
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jean bermuda shorts from Lane Bryant, a white cami from the Avenue and a multi-colored striped banded bottom shirt from Torrid. Oh and mis matching socks - one from Walmart (light purple with pink and white cats on it), one from Rue 21 (light purple, dark purple, pink and white argyle print.)
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:53 AM   #13
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Its a work day so - khakis, a 3/4 sleeve pale pink shirt, and my New Balance 882 sneakers.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:06 AM   #14
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Big ole giant butterfly pj bottoms and a size L tube top.

I'm sun burned and anti-sexy today....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:08 AM   #15
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm wearing a long black smocked sleeveless sundress from Big On Batik, a white 3/4 sleeved cardigan buttoned at the neck, white loafers with black trim and I'm carrying a black Puma bag with white trim. Scary thing is I didn't plan this outfit, it just turned out this way.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:11 AM   #16
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm wearing a black tank from Old Navy and a black and bright pink floral knit skirt. I'd be in ON lounge pants but my left leg is wrapped in compression bandages and the skirt is less clingy, so less risk of the bandage coming unraveled.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:57 AM   #17
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lavender tasseled pasties and a biiiiiig smile.

Oh, fine, sky blue cami and little black cotton shorts.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #18
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm wearing a black denim skirt, black tank and a long sleeved red lacey knitted shrug. Oh, and a BIG smile at the image of what Carrie can do with her tassels!

Tracey xx
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #19
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

grey jogging bottoms, puppy dog fluffy slippers, a red t shirt with white hearts on and a tartan alice band!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 03:10 PM   #20
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is soooo weird. I was going to start this thread last week but got too busy with packing for my holiday that I forgot!! So glad you started it!

I'm wearing a light blue tshirt with elmo on it and it says "tickle me silly" with denim shorts. The shirt is a bit too small so it shows a little bit of my midrift.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 11:23 PM   #21
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Pink floral print shorty pj's. So comfy...
Old 08-12-2008, 06:27 AM   #22
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Work day- I have on navy blue dress pants, navy heels and my shirt is two shades of pink with a little blue mixed in with butterflies.

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:33 AM   #23
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My baby pink, Heavenly Bodies tank with a pair of black shorts.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:38 AM   #24
alison.victoria

alison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A baggy tye-dye shirt that I made in my junior year of high school (5 years ago) and some old, baggy purple capri pajama pants. Hawt, I know. Haha. It's 10:30 AM and I haven't bothered getting dressed yet. :P
alison.victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:55 AM   #25
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm wearing a peach colored square necked dress from Love Your Peaches, a white cardigan, white shoes and a pair of peach and white floral underwear. The matching of everything I wear is not deliberate, it's a sickness. I'm not even kidding.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote