Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #2701
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Nothing too exciting, but I practically live in black clothes so I figured I'd wear something a little more summer-y for once. Cheap and cheerful the usual jeans and smooshy black pebbled bag.
LOVE this shade of yellow and I have a 'thing' for pebbled leather bags myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Very pretty, Elaine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post

Fabulous Lainey!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Looking good, gals

PPS - Here's me from yesterday. Lodi Street Fair day and then to the Lockeford wineries to see my dad's friend's band. Haha.
Thank you all! Tania, I love your style and the way you set up up your poses. So cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
You all look good as usual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Thank you! And everyone else is looking fabulous too. I love that colour, Cors!

I wore this one today (it's a maxi dress too), and got complimented on it when I popped into the newsagents this morning. I got caught in a mega rainstorm this afternoon, though, and even with an umbrella got soaked!
Thanks you two! And Penguin, I LOVE that maxi dress on you. The colors are great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post

This is me today - right now lol

Growwwwllll! You look fierce! Love it!

Thanks too B0nnie--for some reason multiquote took a nap when I tried to fit yours in. I appreciate the compliment!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 05-03-2011 at 11:03 AM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:37 PM   #2702
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

thanks guys six months ago, I wouldn't have worn that dress. the pattern was too bright, it showed my arms, too figure hugging - but now? I love it
Old 05-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #2703
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Thank you! And everyone else is looking fabulous too. I love that colour, Cors!

I wore this one today (it's a maxi dress too), and got complimented on it when I popped into the newsagents this morning. I got caught in a mega rainstorm this afternoon, though, and even with an umbrella got soaked!
Penguin,

I see why you got so many compliments. This is a beautiful dress on a very lovely woman.

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:15 PM   #2704
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Penguin,

I see why you got so many compliments. This is a beautiful dress on a very lovely woman.
Oh, thank you so much
Old 05-04-2011, 01:05 PM   #2705
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

Old 05-04-2011, 07:55 PM   #2706
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

You all look good.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:34 AM   #2707
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

My favoritest jeans and a striped grey and black racerback tank. I also got one in purples, too, of course!

(Also pictured, I'm sitting on my snug little black hoodie with faint scribbley gray stars all over it)
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:04 AM   #2708
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I should have looked at this thread before. Everyone looks great, but I am blown away by Tania's retro style. Fantastic.

As for myself, I live in jeans. Around the house I wear t-shirts. Out in public, it's polo shirts or sweaters - depending on temperature. I rarely wear anything else.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:57 PM   #2709
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
You look great, lady. Love your hair!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
...snip...

Growwwwllll! You look fierce! Love it!
Thank you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:16 PM   #2710
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I should have looked at this thread before. Everyone looks great, but I am blown away by Tania's retro style. Fantastic.

As for myself, I live in jeans. Around the house I wear t-shirts. Out in public, it's polo shirts or sweaters - depending on temperature. I rarely wear anything else.
Thank you! I'm wearing cuffed demin capris and an Ann Taylor tshirt right now, myself. The tshirt is pretty rad; it has 18th century pleated ruffles on it!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:13 AM   #2711
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

apologies for the shit quality. i had to [ignorantly] alter the brightness/contrast of this photo because the shadow was being a jerk. target dress/cardi, thrifted shell belt and cross shoulder bag. have a great week, everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fitt.JPG (26.7 KB, 402 views)
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #2712
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarie View Post
apologies for the shit quality. i had to [ignorantly] alter the brightness/contrast of this photo because the shadow was being a jerk. target dress/cardi, thrifted shell belt and cross shoulder bag. have a great week, everyone!
superuperdupercute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:45 PM   #2713
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Red sweatpants and a grey t-shirt, but the sweatpants have sock monkeys embroidered on them.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:20 AM   #2714
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarie View Post
Oh, I love this! I agree with Mel superdupercutiepie!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:37 AM   #2715
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

thanks, mel and owa! <3
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:50 AM   #2716
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love that this thread totally took off and is going strong.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:07 AM   #2717
JellyBeansss

JellyBeansss has said some nice things

I have a black and white flannel on with some jeans and flip flops...nice and comfy
JellyBeansss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:08 PM   #2718
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes, that's a totally cute dress, Sar!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
Old 05-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #2719
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Black capris from Roamans catalog, black tank from Ashley Stewart, and black elbow length cropped cardigan from Torrid. I told my Mom I feel skinny in it.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:48 PM   #2720
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dark boot cut jeans and a hot pink v-necked tank top. Oh, and sequined flip flops. My house is danged hot.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #2721
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my b'day suit (no pic attached) :P

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:54 PM   #2722
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
Pics or it didn't... nah.
Everyone wears that outfit at some point, no pics required.
But we can all assume it suits you well.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:24 AM   #2723
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Warehouse black lace lantern dress, 5" (1" platform though) camel patent (decent nude for me) peep-toe pumps. I have a longer torso and short legs but the shoes are magic - really blends in and elongates everything!

Last edited by Cors; 06-03-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:25 AM   #2724
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

You look mahvelous! Wish I could rep ya, Gracie.

(PS - I was just post-petting those very shoes in response to your collection photos! )

~ The Cure

Old 05-14-2011, 02:57 AM   #2725
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
Not fair!! Makin us think about that outfit distracts an innocent young man from his pure thoughts...