Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-25-2011, 09:12 AM   #2751
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
My outfit for today!
Va-va-voom! That is a really cute red dress. You look very beautiful in it.

Chris
Old 05-25-2011, 10:32 PM   #2752
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Very nice and vintage looking.

Last edited by cherylharrell; 05-25-2011 at 10:35 PM.
cherylharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:46 PM   #2753
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

A very comfy and awesome pair of flare jeans, a purple ribbed tank, a purple-striped cardigan, and a oversized black hoodie.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:10 PM   #2754
hiddenexposure

hiddenexposure has super-sized rephiddenexposure has super-sized rephiddenexposure has super-sized rephiddenexposure has super-sized rephiddenexposure has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
My outfit for today!
You are my style hero!
Everything about this is something I would wear
Old 05-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #2755
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

pj shorts and a t shirt that says "New York Babe" on it. lol I don't live in NY, but I liked the colors of the t
Old 05-29-2011, 08:18 PM   #2756
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

An animal print caftan. Very comfy.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:42 AM   #2757
SarahLaughsAlot

SarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default ♥My Outfit! for the day!

i♥this outfit
Old 05-31-2011, 12:14 PM   #2758
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahLaughsAlot View Post
i♥this outfit
ohhh that is So cute!!

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:23 PM   #2759
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
i♥this outfit

Yay! Nice to see you posting!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:01 AM   #2760
SarahLaughsAlot

SarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default outfit for today♥

♥ i chose something simple for today, since my hair short now i can't do what i usually would've done but a side ponytail with a black flower at the holder, i'm using black and silver jewelry just plain. i'm not wearing any leggins through cause i'm so short -.- it's long enough lol. but i thought it was cute, oh and i may change my mind about the shoes i dunno. i wanted do dress it up but it may be black flip flop city!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pDEB-9201207dt.jpg (111.5 KB, 351 views)
File Type: jpg pMAUR1-9427772v275.jpg (23.5 KB, 352 views)
Old 06-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #2761
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This swim suit, these shorts, and a huge racerback Joe Boxer tank, plus Teva flip flops, and Fossil shades. I'm headed to the river.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:55 PM   #2762
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
♥ i chose something simple for today, since my hair short now i can't do what i usually would've done but a side ponytail with a black flower at the holder, i'm using black and silver jewelry just plain. i'm not wearing any leggins through cause i'm so short -.- it's long enough lol. but i thought it was cute, oh and i may change my mind about the shoes i dunno. i wanted do dress it up but it may be black flip flop city!
cute cute!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
This swim suit, these shorts, and a huge racerback Joe Boxer tank, plus Teva flip flops, and Fossil shades. I'm headed to the river.
and cute cute too :P

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #2763
SarahLaughsAlot

Default I Love This♥

You Cant Watch Me Walk If You Want To♥ Lol I never thought i'd like red EVER but i was mistaken!!! these are my new favorite shoes i wear them with zebra and sometimes jeans♥
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RedHeels.jpg (96.2 KB, 343 views)
File Type: jpg PerfectFit.jpg (99.7 KB, 343 views)
Old 06-02-2011, 12:23 PM   #2764
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm wearing a lilac camisole and violet daisy dukes with tiny white polka dots. Barefoot and a smile.

No pics, sorry...camera is charging. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:38 PM   #2765
SarahLaughsAlot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'm wearing a lilac camisole and violet daisy dukes with tiny white polka dots. Barefoot and a smile.

No pics, sorry...camera is charging. LOL
how cute!!
Old 06-02-2011, 01:43 PM   #2766
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

went out for my birthday tonight, mexican dinner then soul-night! My ASOS dress arrived RIGHT on time - simple black mini, with striped back - only have one photo now, but think i have more to come! super comfy - good length - recommended to all! ( i mentioned it in the 'what did you buy' thread) - i'm shwasted - i hope this made sense xxx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2011-06-03 at 06.27.jpg (44.2 KB, 339 views)
Old 06-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #2767
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You Cant Watch Me Walk If You Want To♥ Lol I never thought i'd like red EVER but i was mistaken!!! these are my new favorite shoes i wear them with zebra and sometimes jeans♥
Lovely shoes, great pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
went out for my birthday tonight, mexican dinner then soul-night! My ASOS dress arrived RIGHT on time - simple black mini, with striped back - only have one photo now, but think i have more to come! super comfy - good length - recommended to all! ( i mentioned it in the 'what did you buy' thread) - i'm shwasted - i hope this made sense xxx
Happy birthday!!! Hope you had a fab time. Good to hear that the dress worked out well for you! Looking fine, can't wait to see more pics!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:12 PM   #2768
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Happy birthday, Bobbie! Looks great!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:44 AM   #2769
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
i♥this outfit
So do I!

Quote:
Niiice!

Quote:
Those are cute, and they look comfortable for a heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Happy Belated!!! Love the dress and look hawt in it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #2770
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is an oldish picture, but i'm wearing the same shirt! I hardly wear it because I love it so much. But it's sunny out today so I took it out of the vault.

It rocks my rack. Hahaha.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 09-22-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:02 AM   #2771
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
This is an oldish picture, but i'm wearing the same shirt! I hardly wear it because I love it so much. But it's sunny out today so I took it out of the vault.

It rocks my rack. Hahaha.
Wow. It sure does. You're getting Rep for this missy. Great shirt!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #2772
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Wow. It sure does. You're getting Rep for this missy. Great shirt!

Awww, thanks lady! I always get compliments on it when I wear it. It's such a boost.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:29 PM   #2773
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Awww, thanks lady! I always get compliments on it when I wear it. It's such a boost.
That whole photo is made of win. I love the shirt, the sun, your expression, the hair is killer - everything. It's a nice shot.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #2774
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

shirt: h&m
skirt: prototypedesigns via etsy
socks: generic
shoes: dorothy perkins
bow: cute and creepy via etsy

In her hips, there's revolution.

Last edited by DeerVictory; 06-03-2011 at 04:31 PM.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #2775
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
That whole photo is made of win. I love the shirt, the sun, your expression, the hair is killer - everything. It's a nice shot.
It was my birthday. August. I was feeling pretty good.

Merci