Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-04-2011, 05:27 PM   #2776
SarahLaughsAlot

SarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default for today =)

here is what i wore today! post work of course♥
Old 06-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #2777
SarahLaughsAlot

SarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default sorry♥

forgot the pic! lol i also wore navy hoops kinda chunky hehe like me =) and a navy blue chunky necklace =) enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg greydress.jpg (12.5 KB, 624 views)
File Type: jpg navy belt.jpg (14.1 KB, 628 views)
File Type: jpg shoes.jpg (16.5 KB, 627 views)
File Type: jpg bracelet.jpg (32.4 KB, 623 views)
Old 06-04-2011, 08:06 PM   #2778
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
went out for my birthday tonight, mexican dinner then soul-night! My ASOS dress arrived RIGHT on time - simple black mini, with striped back - only have one photo now, but think i have more to come! super comfy - good length - recommended to all! ( i mentioned it in the 'what did you buy' thread) - i'm shwasted - i hope this made sense xxx
So glad the dress arrived in time. I want to see a full length pic... the dress looks great on you.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #2779
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Deers outfit looks good on her as usuakl. You all look good in your pics.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:26 PM   #2780
Rich P

Rich P can now change their title
Default so sexy...so pretty xx

love love love your pics xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Thursday:

Shrug - Dots
Black tank - Old Navy
Lacy blank tank (hard to see in the picture) - Dots
Skirt - Deb
Tights - Lane Bryant
Flats - Payless
Feather earrings - Dots
Headband - Payless

Today:

Attachment 91921

Attachment 91922

Lace shirt - Target
Black tank - Old Navy
Coral tank - Old Navy
Jeans - Old Navy
Headband - Payless
Hairclip - Dots
Earrings - Charlotte Russe
Shoes - Coach

ETA: Sorry the bottom & top pictures are so freakin big and grainy.. I'm still trying to figure out how to use my new cell phone anddd I can't figure out how to make them smaller before sending them so they're all weird by the time they're posted.
Rich P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #2781
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've never posted an OOTD in here and now I have two! This is what I wore yesterday.

And this is what I word today.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #2782
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love that pink sweater. The color looks awesome on you.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #2783
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I totally love both of those cardigans! And your hair.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #2784
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks ladies.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 06-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #2785
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Two cute outfits Lilly! I'm loving that pink on you also (and the hair!).

Me today after a ridiculously long work day:

You can't see it in the picture, but the dots of the skirt graduated to where it was almost solid and had a wide brown trim that matched the belt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #2786
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Rai, I love that skirt. I tried it on the other day (in black and white) and was disappointed because it didn't fit correctly.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
Old 06-07-2011, 10:57 PM   #2787
cherrysprite

cherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeerVictory View Post

shirt: h&m
skirt: prototypedesigns via etsy
socks: generic
shoes: dorothy perkins
bow: cute and creepy via etsy

Adorable. I wanna find such cute clothes and make them work on me.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:32 AM   #2788
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post

You can't see it in the picture, but the dots of the skirt graduated to where it was almost solid and had a wide brown trim that matched the belt.

Love your style, lady!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:33 AM   #2789
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I've never posted an OOTD in here and now I have two! This is what I wore yesterday.

The coral sweater is adorable and the colour is awesome on you!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #2790
WomanlyHips
..Seen Lust, Seen Love...

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

So pretty and sassy!- Love your sense of style..
Old 06-09-2011, 06:59 PM   #2791
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Thank you all so much.

@~;~~
Old 06-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #2792
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post

You look so cool in this outfit!!

@~;~~
Old 06-10-2011, 07:34 AM   #2793
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Rai, I love that skirt. I tried it on the other day (in black and white) and was disappointed because it didn't fit correctly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Love your style, lady!
Quote:
You look so cool in this outfit!!
Thank you, ladies!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-10-2011, 11:41 AM   #2794
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

dress was thrifted, tank from Christoper & Banks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dims (2).JPG (75.1 KB, 459 views)
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:38 PM   #2795
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

beautiful as always, everyone!

gold lamé leggings by denim 24/7, mossimo tank, romans blazer with modified button (love that this can change an entire piece!), bass saddle shoes in wheat/white, gifted/forever 21 bangle party, super rad earring from an awesome native american man at one of our local flea market

hope everyone has a great weekend!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo1.jpg (54.8 KB, 455 views)
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #2796
Sweetnlow

Sweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized rep
Default Dots

I'm wearing a polkadot dress from Evans.

Last edited by Sweetnlow; 06-12-2011 at 09:13 AM.
Sweetnlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #2797
randomjenerator
Mind the Lexical Gap

randomjenerator has super-sized reprandomjenerator has super-sized reprandomjenerator has super-sized reprandomjenerator has super-sized rep

Technically, I wore this Saturday. However, I have not voluntarily owned a dress in almost 20 years, so I was quite proud of this outfit I wore to a wedding. I'd like to add that it was a steal from Ross for $10! I did cut my head off because I HAD to include my shoes in the pic I sent to my friend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jrecp.jpg (48.7 KB, 387 views)
randomjenerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:06 AM   #2798
sarie

sarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized repsarie has super-sized rep

looking great, ladies!

i wore this a couple of days ago: thrifted denim shirt, gifted knife necklace (loveee), target dress, bass saddle shoes. party.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_lmna5uCSNi1qbuuigo1_400.jpg (84.2 KB, 387 views)
sarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #2799
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Such great outfits ladies!!!

Sarie, I am so loving those gold leggings on you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #2800
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

So I had to go to freaking Ann Taylor to get a decent photo of myself. A good mirror and, y'know, SOME LIGHT can help you do that.

My B & Lu forties dress from last year, Bettie Page Clothing belt, vintage carnelian jewelry, Claire's hairflower, Juicy shades, Sofft sandals that I got on Krazy Klearance last year at Shoestation.com for like thirty bux. Oh, and my TJMaxx cheapo purse that doesn't match my outfit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1055.JPG (73.1 KB, 338 views)

~ The Cure