Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-16-2011, 08:03 PM   #2801
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
So I had to go to freaking Ann Taylor to get a decent photo of myself. A good mirror and, y'know, SOME LIGHT can help you do that.

My B & Lu forties dress from last year, Bettie Page Clothing belt, vintage carnelian jewelry, Claire's hairflower, Juicy shades, Sofft sandals that I got on Krazy Klearance last year at Shoestation.com for like thirty bux. Oh, and my TJMaxx cheapo purse that doesn't match my outfit.
Looky you, gorgeous girl!

I declare when I do it, it looks like a raided my grandmother's closet to me, lol. I wish I had that flair for modern vintage that you (and DeerVictory) seem to pull off so effortlessly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:03 PM   #2802
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you so much, Rai! I'm still jealous that you have (and look great in!) that awesome sashed dot skirt I wanted!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:42 AM   #2803
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

You all look good in your outfits. I need to post some more OOTD's. I take the pics and forget to post them.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:31 AM   #2804
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

New stripy socks...

Old 06-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #2805
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

Old 06-19-2011, 01:49 PM   #2806
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Right now, I'm wearing my Bettie Page Clothing "Real Neat" dress and two hairflowers in mah hairz.

Yesterday, for my norcal bday dinner at Trader Vic's, I wore my BPC "Surprised" dress with 1960s Japanese pearl jewelry and my Sofft 50s pumps. And a hairflower I made.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1059.JPG (60.8 KB, 502 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2011-06-19 at 13.46.jpg (98.2 KB, 506 views)

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
Old 06-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #2807
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
New stripy socks...
LOL! Too cute, Rells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAshley View Post
[img]tinypic.jpg[/img]
Ooh! Love that belt and those shoes (not that I could ever wear anything that high) they are cute!

Quote:
Right now, I'm wearing my Bettie Page Clothing "Real Neat" dress and two hairflowers in mah hairz.

Yesterday, for my norcal bday dinner at Trader Vic's, I wore my BPC "Surprised" dress with 1960s Japanese pearl jewelry and my Sofft 50s pumps. And a hairflower I made.
You know I'm ♥ing that Bettie Page dress right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-19-2011, 09:22 PM   #2808
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAshley View Post
Snip
Yay, all black with red nails! I do that most of the time, though I can't walk in super high platforms and do tie-up ankle straps!

Quote:

Red looks so good on you!

I don't take outfit pics that often but it is the start of my long break, so I managed to get some!
1. Random black dress with lace ruffle in front, cute stretchy bow belt I found and nude patent heels
2. My killer raspberry bandage dress! I had been away from it for months so I had to try it on and take a pic
3. Black cami, cream pashmina with brown stripe, yellow heels
4. Bravissimo chocolate tube top with in-built bra (the only way I can go strapless), random grey denim shorts, excuse the messy room

Last edited by Cors; 07-29-2011 at 09:43 AM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:11 PM   #2809
crayola box

crayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going on

I love the scarf pic, you look so chic!
crayola box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:15 PM   #2810
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Thanks, you guys!

Looking good, Gracie! Love that pink dress!!!

~ The Cure

Old 06-20-2011, 04:27 AM   #2811
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
2. My killer raspberry bandage dress! I had been away from it for months so I had to try it on and take a pic

you and that dress were MADE for each other, you look stunning. Meooowww!
Old 06-20-2011, 06:02 AM   #2812
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I don't take outfit pics that often but it is the start of my long break, so I managed to get some!
1. Random black dress with lace ruffle in front, cute stretchy bow belt I found and nude patent heels
3. Black cami, cream pashmina with brown stripe, yellow heels
4. Bravissimo chocolate tube top with in-built bra (the only way I can go strapless), random grey denim shorts, excuse the messy room
You are freaking gor-ge-ous in all your outfits, Cors, but you in that raspberry dress? YUM!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-22-2011, 01:58 PM   #2813
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayola box View Post
I love the scarf pic, you look so chic!
Quote:
Thanks, you guys!

Looking good, Gracie! Love that pink dress!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
you and that dress were MADE for each other, you look stunning. Meooowww!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
You are freaking gor-ge-ous in all your outfits, Cors, but you in that raspberry dress? YUM!
Thank you all!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:47 PM   #2814
VeronicaVaughn

VeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Gosh, you are just the most precious thing ever!
VeronicaVaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:19 PM   #2815
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ya'll all look good as usual.
Old 06-25-2011, 03:26 PM   #2816
miafantastic

miafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 club

I'm wearing my first ASOS dress ... crinkly and tagged, cos it's fresh out the bag. Pretty excellent for 24 bucks and free shipping. :-)

I'm thrilled with the fit. It's perfect. Note happy third-grader pose. I followed the size guide, paying attention to the bust measurements, because the skirt looked free and the style is empire-ish. I have a 48-inch bust, and am a 20-22, 3X/ sometimes 2X on top. For ASOS Curve, I'm an 18. Their American sizes definitely run larger than most home- or Chinese-grown American sizes.

Also interesting to note is that the model in the runway vid (who appears to be a solid misses 14, maybe 16) is pinned into the dress she's wearing. The sample could be any size, but I wouldn't be surprised if ASOS' plus models are too small for ASOS Curve's smallest size, which is a 16.

Now, here's a pic of the dress as photoed at ASOS' website:

The dress' actual tone is more rust than coral. The product description notes "brown," so I'll give 'em that. Either way, I'm happy, and will definitely order from them again. Curious about their pants and shorts fit. Will give that a go next. Yay.
miafantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:02 PM   #2817
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You look really cute in that dress You have a great smile too
It's the kind of smile i get when my online order comes to me.
Old 06-25-2011, 04:10 PM   #2818
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm in my new dress that came in the mail today. It's so comfy and cute. It's surprisingly heavy though!
This is what it looks like full length
This is from the webcam
Old 06-25-2011, 10:52 PM   #2819
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Ya'll look good. I saw a plus chick in a tye-dyed skirt and top that looked cute, yesterday and told her I really liked it.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:50 AM   #2820
miafantastic

miafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
You look really cute in that dress You have a great smile too
It's the kind of smile i get when my online order comes to me.
Yes, the ol' "it's still cute and it fits" smile. Thanks!

Quote:
I'm in my new dress that came in the mail today. It's so comfy and cute. It's surprisingly heavy though!
This is what it looks like full length
This is from the webcam
Lighter blues with reds, e.g. the dress and your hair, always win.
miafantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:27 PM   #2821
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Yeah, I was noticing you looked good in the stuff your were wearing.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:34 PM   #2822
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Great dress, Mia!

And thanks, Veronica.

~ The Cure

Old 07-01-2011, 12:36 PM   #2823
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Shirt - Target
Skirt - chicstar.com
Belt - target in the states about 5 years ago
Tights - welovecolors.com
shoes - Op Shop

I bought this skirt from chicstar.com agggessss ago, and have never worn it - it's not lined and sits a bit weird with tights underneath (rides up when i walk a bit) but everything is in the wash, and I ended up feeling pretty dandy in it

Also, I cut my fringe again after MONTHS, and I feel like THE BITCH IS BACK, eye brows a-go-go

oooooh also, I got these winkle-picker-thingy shoes from an op-shop for $8 - and they're leather, wahoo!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skirt1.jpg (61.9 KB, 260 views)
File Type: jpg skirt2.jpg (44.0 KB, 260 views)
File Type: jpg skirt3.jpg (50.8 KB, 261 views)
Old 07-01-2011, 12:46 PM   #2824
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Shirt - Target
Skirt - chicstar.com
shoes - Op Shop

I bought this skirt from chicstar.com agggessss ago, and have never worn it - it's not lined and sits a bit weird with tights underneath (rides up when i walk a bit) but everything is in the wash, and I ended up feeling pretty dandy in it

Also, I cut my fringe again after MONTHS, and I feel like THE BITCH IS BACK, eye brows a-go-go

oooooh also, I got these winkle-picker-thingy shoes from an op-shop for $8 - and they're leather, wahoo!
ADOREable!!

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #2825
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Ooooh! Nice dress, Megan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miafantastic View Post
I'm wearing my first ASOS dress ... crinkly and tagged, cos it's fresh out the bag. Pretty excellent for 24 bucks and free shipping. :-)
Mai, I've got to say, even wrinkled, the dress looks so much better on you than in the picture.

Quote:
Shirt - Target
Skirt - chicstar.com
shoes - Op Shop

Woman! You know you're cold rockin' it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]